PDA

View Full Version : TEA PARTY - brainstorming

dvictr
12-15-2007, 01:36 AM
i want to start a thread about last minute ideas to maximize the amount of not only donations but actual new first time donors for this historic event.

the tea party 07 website is asking for a $100 donation and from the begining i was worried that instruction would discourage people who would potentially donate more. donate as much money as you can reasonably afford...

this upcoming week every one has the potential to cut out some expenses to add
to your donation total. here are some ideas lets hear more

cut out that extra starbucks/ fast food
buy generic brand products at super market
use coupons
keep lights off to save electricity
lower your thermostat
dont wash your car
take faster shower
dont buy magazines
recycle cans and bottles

donate that extra $20-50 for ron paul...

this money bomb will step up ron paul as not only the top funds raiser for the quarter but allow major investments in all states to have a great super teusday feb 5th showing.. ron paul supporters are the most loyal and everyone has a stake in this presidency and we will be at the polls for the primaries, casual supporters of other candidates have consistently polled that they may not even show up to the voting... so america is in for a big suprise when the tallys come out.

also.. call friends who are not part of the revolution and ask for a personal favor to donate a ceremonial $1-$5 dollars on the 16th... this historic event is a statement to the world to the message of liberty and freedom and that people from all walks of live will financially back a message that is greater than any cause in man kind.

this may be controversial but i am giving 5 close friends 5 dollars to donate for me to raise the donor count..

dvictr
12-15-2007, 01:49 AM
-REMINDER!

do not overload ronpaul2008.com server by continuosly pressing "refresh" on your browser!

mokkan88
12-15-2007, 01:51 AM
-REMINDER!

do not overload ronpaul2008.com server by continuosly pressing "refresh" on your browser!

Yes, the flash widget automatically updates every minute or so. I keep an eye on ronpaulgraphs.com, actually.

gold standard
12-15-2007, 05:29 AM
What kind of actions besides the mass donations will be going on for the tea party? Are people going to throw the unconstitutional Patriot Act into a paper shredder?

I'd love to see for the remainder of the campaign large signs of the Bill or Rights at Ron Paul rallies.

I think if we highlight how much our liberty is under attack the movement will grow faster.

jorlowitz
12-15-2007, 06:01 AM
I wrote these up kind of in jest, but the idea makes a lot of sense. Don't just give money randomly. Give money in accordance with how much money is raised... that way, as the numbers go higher you keep donating.

See here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=54403

freedom-maniac
12-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Yes, the flash widget automatically updates every minute or so. I keep an eye on ronpaulgraphs.com, actually.

There are the widgets on quite a few Ron Paul sites. Just in the highly unlikely event that the entire nation suddenly awakes to R.P., and even those sites go down, I have it posted on my website's homepage.

dvictr
12-15-2007, 10:34 AM
bump

Alex Libman
12-15-2007, 03:27 PM
I hope people will join me in doing what I did - cancel cable/satellite television / TiVo / etc, and donate the money you'll save over the next year or two to Ron Paul!

Why feed the MSM when they're clearly working against our best interests? Use high-speed Internet for news and entertainment instead! It'll take some time to get used to it, but you won't want to go back to regular television again, especially since you can hook your computer to your old TV as a second monitor, get a Bluetooth remote, and stream satellite channels from all over the world!