02-07-2020, 09:46 AM
This is going to be good...

12pm ET

oyarde
02-07-2020, 09:50 AM
I'll pass.

sparebulb
02-07-2020, 10:06 AM
I just hope she wears something tight and revealing.

Warlord
02-07-2020, 11:17 AM
I'm a bit busy so going to watch it later... anyone watching? is it good?

EBounding
02-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Why is she even running? Is she really counting on the Ron Paul/libertarian/Trump vote to carry her to the nomination?

oyarde
02-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Nobody wants to watch commie dem house or senate members.

Slave Mentality
02-07-2020, 11:42 AM
Nobody wants to watch commie dem house or senate members.

Then why do the elections almost always come out 51% vs. 49%?

RonZeplin
02-07-2020, 11:47 AM
https://youtu.be/SlCeGEkWApk

RonZeplin
02-07-2020, 12:18 PM
Why is she even running? Is she really counting on the Ron Paul/libertarian/Trump vote to carry her to the nomination?

:collision: Because President Donnell is the #1 DGP (Drone Gangsta President)?

Neocon exceptionalism. :bigpoo:

Warlord
02-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Ron basically said we should work with progressives in a coalition even if we disagree on some things. He's held that position for years.

A. Havnes
02-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Ron basically said we should work with progressives in a coalition even if we disagree on some things. He's held that position for years.

Yeah, he worked well with Dennis Kucinich as well. It's funny how quickly people forget the message and start acting like the Republicans and Democrats aren't the exact same product with different branding. You have to look at the individual running, not the party he or she is associated with.

Anti Globalist
02-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Despite this interview, it still hasn't convinced me to vote for Gabbard.

nobody's_hero
02-07-2020, 02:16 PM
Despite this interview, it still hasn't convinced me to vote for Gabbard.

If you live in a state with open primaries, you really don't have anything to lose by supporting her. No one is saying vote for her in the general election. I intend to vote for her in Georgia for the primaries.

None of the other democratic candidates are going to sit down and talk to someone like Dr. Paul. Not these days.

nobody's_hero
02-07-2020, 02:17 PM
Then why do the elections almost always come out 51% vs. 49%?

Because democrats cheat but never quite enough. :p

Origanalist
02-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Because democrats cheat but never quite enough. :p

You obviously don't live in a blue State then, it's always enough here in Washington.

enhanced_deficit
02-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Dialog is almost always better than alternatives even with opponents.

That said, best to keep a critical posture in any such interview to avoid unnecessarily making any new political enemies at this juncture. If RP is seen as friendly with Tulsi in this interview, could potentially alienate MAGA/some some of his supporters and even cause twitter storm against liberty movement ( friend of my enemy is my enemy' doctrine seems to be popular with MAGA crowd and the leader himself, Tulsi had recently used very disrespectful langauge (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?539315-Tulsi-slams-Trump-as-Saudi-b-We-are-not-your-prostitutes-You-are-not-our-pimp&p=6862243&viewfull=1#post6862243) about the sitting POTUS invoking words often used to refer to 'female dog'). One thing where MAGA and his supporters are consistent is that they always counter punch when MAGA is attacked.

One of the question to keep atmosphere neutral could be to ask her, what did she do to win 'Freedom Award' from one of the biggest globalist neocons?

Weird, her name is gone from the list!

According to this archived version of CFR members, Tulsi Gabbard was (?) a member of the CFR at least until 29 May 2019: http://archive.is/TczSw

In 2016 Tulsi received the Champion of Freedom Award at the Jewish Values Gala in New York City, which was co-hosted and sponsored by Sheldon Adelson.
See Gabbard with Sheldon’s wife, Miriam Adelson
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DZzo9JrEgb4/XRtE3OKTSOI/AAAAAAAArxo/yvQ0ixhQ07oCMv6lYSB8fk2p5LaTf4E4gCLcBGAs/s320/Tulsi.jpg
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/three-questions-about-tulsi_b_10212942

Anti Federalist
02-07-2020, 03:56 PM

Yes, he has.

And I used to agree.

Until the Bolshevik/Jacobin left declared open warfare on me and mine, roughly 5 years ago now.

Now, fuck them, "progressives" that is.

I wouldn't piss down your average progressive's throat, if their fucking guts were on fire.

oyarde
02-07-2020, 04:16 PM

I could get behind it if it was some things . When it is 99 percent then that is different . Pol Pot and I have one thing in common . We both had a lot of rifles

ProBlue33
02-07-2020, 05:04 PM
Given everything that is going on, I favor Ron Paul stance towards Gabbard.
Sure Gabbard has some stances that we disagree with but she is the only one that doesn't say "screw all Trump voters" and instead says I want to heal America by meeting in the middle.
This is just me but if I was in NH the stratagem should not to vote for Trump he is going to win anyways, but vote for Gabbard, it's basically what Ron was advocating.
I get the idea that every other candidate is just happy to get support from 51% of the country to win the election and say to bad so sad for all you other people.
Everything I have heard Tulsi says she want to please all political stripes with a pragmatic approach, of course there is a base of 10% on each side that will always viciously oppose you, some are posting here on RPF.
I continue to believe Gabbard would be better for America than Trump, but that Trump would be better than every other democratic candidate. Because they will out of pure spite reverse everything Trump did, even all the stuff that is working really well for America.
Judges are very critical as well, when a political challenge goes to the supreme court they are not 100% immune to bias even though they should be.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2020, 05:33 PM
Yes, he has.

And I used to agree.

Until the Bolshevik/Jacobin left declared open warfare on me and mine, roughly 5 years ago now.

Now, $#@! them, "progressives" that is.

I wouldn't piss down your average progressive's throat, if their $#@!ing guts were on fire.

We should work with anyone on issues, we should not let people who are more against us than for us into our movement.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Given everything that is going on, I favor Ron Paul stance towards Gabbard.
Sure Gabbard has some stances that we disagree with but she is the only one that doesn't say "screw all Trump voters" and instead says I want to heal America by meeting in the middle.
This is just me but if I was in NH the stratagem should not to vote for Trump he is going to win anyways, but vote for Gabbard, it's basically what Ron was advocating.
I get the idea that every other candidate is just happy to get support from 51% of the country to win the election and say to bad so sad for all you other people.
Everything I have heard Tulsi says she want to please all political stripes with a pragmatic approach, of course there is a base of 10% on each side that will always viciously oppose you, some are posting here on RPF.
I continue to believe Gabbard would be better for America than Trump, but that Trump would be better than every other democratic candidate. Because they will out of pure spite reverse everything Trump did, even all the stuff that is working really well for America.
Judges are very critical as well, when a political challenge goes to the supreme court they are not 100% immune to bias even though they should be.

Gabbard would be worse than Trump, she attacked him when he was pulling troops out of Syria.

jmdrake
02-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Gabbard would be worse than Trump, she attacked him when he was pulling troops out of Syria.

....because she said it should be a complete pullout and not a limited pullback. Trump is staying in Syria to steal the oil. He doubled down on that when Laura Ingram tried to give him an out.

The actual Tulsi Gabbard quotes.

“Because of Trump’s failure to end the regime change war in Syria — the Kurds are now paying the price,” she added.

The Hawaii Democrat previously criticized Trump and other Republicans over the move in a series on tweets on Tuesday.

“The hypocrisy of war-mongers like Nikki Haley, Senator Graham & others who have demanded that we continue our regime change war in Syria, who are now crying crocodile tears for the Kurds, is nauseating,” she tweeted.

So what kind of twisted mental gymnastics did you have to go through to come to the dishonest conclusion that she was criticizing him for pulling out of Syria when in fact she did the opposite!

Swordsmyth
02-07-2020, 09:26 PM
....because she said it should be a complete pullout and not a limited pullback. Trump is staying in Syria to steal the oil. He doubled down on that when Laura Ingram tried to give him an out.
She attacked him for "abandoning our allies", she wanted him to do it slower and "at the right time".

Her voting record shows she supports foreign wars too, not to mention all the other issues she's much worse on.

jmdrake
02-07-2020, 09:27 PM
She attacked him for "abandoning our allies", she wanted him to do it slower and "at the right time".

Her voting record shows she supports foreign wars too, not to mention all the other issues she's much worse on.

“Because of Trump’s failure to end the regime change war in Syria — the Kurds are now paying the price,” she added.

The Hawaii Democrat previously criticized Trump and other Republicans over the move in a series on tweets on Tuesday.

“The hypocrisy of war-mongers like Nikki Haley, Senator Graham & others who have demanded that we continue our regime change war in Syria, who are now crying crocodile tears for the Kurds, is nauseating,” she tweeted.

So what kind of twisted mental gymnastics did you have to go through to come to the dishonest conclusion that she was criticizing him for pulling out of Syria when in fact she did the opposite!

oyarde
02-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Tulsi has a voting record with a grade of F . Next .

Swordsmyth
02-07-2020, 09:40 PM

She said we need to withdraw "in a responsible way" and she opposed his move to withdraw as much as he did.
She should have said it was good but he needed to do more.
She was just keeping her cover as "anti-war" while helping push the same narrative that we owed the Kurds something as the open Neocons.

You can hear her for yourself saying we need to do it "in a responsible way" (code for never unless we get the Kurds everything they want first) here:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/465431-gabbard-rips-trumps-syria-decision-kurds-are-now-paying-the-price

Watch the video there.

jmdrake
02-07-2020, 09:43 PM
Yes, he has.

And I used to agree.

Now, $#@! them, "progressives" that is.

I wouldn't piss down your average progressive's throat, if their $#@!ing guts were on fire.

Some on the right declared war on me and mine before I was even born but I don't hold that against everybody. Not all progressives are Bolshevik/Jacobins just like not all conservatives are neonazi/neoconfederates. But you do you.

jmdrake
02-07-2020, 09:50 PM
She said we need to withdraw "in a responsible way" and she opposed his move to withdraw as much as he did.
She should have said it was good but he needed to do more.
She was just keeping her cover as "anti-war" while helping push the same narrative that we owed the Kurds something as the open Neocons.

You can hear her for yourself saying we need to do it "in a responsible way" (code for never unless we get the Kurds everything they want first) here:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/465431-gabbard-rips-trumps-syria-decision-kurds-are-now-paying-the-price

Watch the video there.

I watched the video. She didn't say what you said she said. Here's what she said:

1) She agreed with Trump's earlier call for a complete pull out.

2) She didn't think the withdrawal was done in a responsible way.

3) Our troops are still in Syria.

4) All Trump did was remove them from the Northern Border with Syria giving Erdogen a green light to invade.

5) He lied to the Kurds giving them a false hope that we would back them when instead they should have formed an alliance with Assad.

Now, we know the Kurds eventually did form an alliance with Assad under duress. So orange monkey's drunken kung fu turned out okay. But to say Gabbard would be against a withdrawal from Syria is simply not accurate based on what she actually said.

jmdrake
02-07-2020, 09:51 PM

I'm guessing for similar reasons that Ron Paul ran when he initially didn't think he could win.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2020, 09:56 PM
I watched the video. She didn't say what you said she said. Here's what she said:

2) She didn't think the withdrawal was done in a responsible way.

So she did say what I said she said.

She is a CFR member who votes for MIC bills, "responsible way" means "never", it's never the "right time".
We owe the Kurds nothing and the idea that we do is designed to keep us there.

She is phony anti-war and she was part of the campaign to attack Trump for withdrawing so that he would do something like leave some troops there to secure the oil for the Kurds until Assad gives them what they want.

jmdrake
02-07-2020, 10:04 PM
So she did say what I said she said.

She is a CFR member who votes for MIC bills, "responsible way" means "never", it's never the "right time".
We owe the Kurds nothing and the idea that we do is designed to keep us there.

She is phony anti-war and she was part of the campaign to attack Trump for withdrawing so that he would do something like leave some troops there to secure the oil for the Kurds until Assad gives them what they want.

No she didn't. But that won't keep you from repeating the same lie over and over again hoping it will stick. I put in the actual quotes of what she said.

Pauls' Revere
02-07-2020, 10:54 PM

Not in Crapafornia, its us or them. there is no purple here.

Swordsmyth
02-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Not in Crapafornia, its us or them. there is no purple here.

That's what always happens if you turn your back on them.
That's why you must keep them at arms length even when you work with them on an issue you agree on.

Anti Federalist
02-07-2020, 11:02 PM
Some on the right declared war on me and mine before I was even born but I don't hold that against everybody. Not all progressives are Bolshevik/Jacobins just like not all conservatives are neonazi/neoconfederates. But you do you.

You're a forgiving Christian and a better man than me.

War is all hell...

Swordsmyth
02-07-2020, 11:08 PM
But leftists can't be trusted and are our primary enemy even when they aren't Bolsheviks.

You can work with them on issues but you can't let them into your movement or they will destroy it.

shakey1
02-07-2020, 11:16 PM
At least she is courageous enough to put forth a message of peace.

nobody's_hero
02-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Tulsi has a voting record with a grade of F . Next .

And the next best democrat in the running has a Z, lol.

jmdrake
02-08-2020, 06:43 AM
But leftists can't be trusted and are our primary enemy even when they aren't Bolsheviks.

You can work with them on issues but you can't let them into your movement or they will destroy it.

Who said anything about letting them into the movement? Besides, it's already wrecked. It turned from a movement of principles to a Trump personality cult.

jmdrake
02-08-2020, 06:53 AM
You're a forgiving Christian and a better man than me.

War is all hell...

LOL. That said, did you ever read The Hobbit? If so, did you understand the meaning of it? The dwarfs were ready to make a "last stand" against everybody, even the humans who helped the slay the dragon. And then the real enemy showed up. Ron Paul pointed the way to the real enemy. That's the big picture. And yet some of us are acting like small minded dwarfs. It wasn't Tulsi Gabbard that floated the idea of red flag laws, wrote a book in 2002 saying that "The America You Deserve" includes one with an assault weapons ban, and banned a gun accessory by executive order. I know you know all of this. I know you agree with me that Trump is bad on this issue. Swordsmyth is worried about letting progressives into the movement. To late. We already did. We let a friend of the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein lead the movement. Note that William Barr has accepted the lie that Jeffery Epstein killed himself. And no, I'm not a "never Trumper." I actually liked his state of the union speech. I'm just being real. I agree with SwordSmyth's comment that we work with anyone on specific issues. But it's time to quit pretending that the orange monkey is part of this movement just because he understands the political reality that most Republicans are against immigration from certain parts of the world. Note that I didn't say "illegal immigration." That's not even the issue.

jmdrake
02-08-2020, 06:56 AM
I could get behind it if it was some things . When it is 99 percent then that is different . Pol Pot and I have one thing in common . We both had a lot of rifles

She's against the regime change wars. She doesn't want us to keep troops in Syria to take the oil. She co-sponsored a bill to reign in NSA spying. She doesn't think Edward Snowden should be prosecuted. She would not prosecute Julian Assange. She supports an audit of the Federal Reserve.

https://www.isidewith.com/candidates/tulsi-gabbard/policies/economic/federal-reserve

https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/rep-tulsi-gabbard-co-sponsors-bipartisan-bill-reform-nsa-spying-policies

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/05/15/tulsi-gabbard-says-she-would-pardon-snowden-and-drop-all-us-charges-against-assange

She's terrible on gun control. Trump's record on gun control waivers between terrible and mixed. At the end of the day she has even less of a chance securing the democratic nomination than Ron Paul had securing the Republican nomination which is like going from absolutely dismal to no chance in hell. But having someone in the race pointing out the democratic hypocrisy of only being anti war when Bush was in office is helpful in general. I quit being a democrat when I realize John Kerry wasn't really antiwar and that he supported the police state even more than Bush.

Slave Mentality
02-11-2020, 10:27 AM
You obviously don't live in a blue State then, it's always enough here in Washington.

A liberty lover in Washington - You guys probably have to walk around like Invasion of The Body Snatchers, lest the find you out. Free thinkers, get them! I am laughing thinking about all the busybodies. They are moving to TN now, so don't feel lonely.