PDA

View Full Version : Will you vote against Hillary?

quantized
12-15-2007, 12:42 AM
If Ron Paul does not get nominated... Will you vote against Hillary? By voting for the republican candidate.

Ron Paul Fan
12-15-2007, 12:44 AM
I will be voting for Republican Party nominee Ron Paul in the general election, so I guess that means I'll be voting against Hillary.

dirka
12-15-2007, 12:45 AM
I will be voting for Ron Paul. Period.

brandon
No way. There is no republican candidate I will vote for other then Ron Paul. I will write in Ron Paul.

mopar.bo
Ron Paul Write-in. Period.

Revolutn
12-15-2007, 12:46 AM
What's wrong with these people.

I am voting for Dr. Paul regardless.

If I have to crayola his name on the Diebold screen I'm vointg for RON PAUL.

PhuCk Mrs. Snuke snatch Snizz Clinton

mopar.bo
Me and Dirka must be soul mates.

unklejman
Well voting for Ron Paul would be voting against Hillary, so yeah?

pikerz
Write-in Ron Paul.

Patrick Henry
12-15-2007, 12:47 AM
If the good Dr. were not to get the nomination, I would either not vote at all or vote for a third party if they were promoting liberty. No way could I vote for any of the current repubs beside Paul nor any of the dems.

Phil M
I'd vote for the Libertarian Nominee. I can't even fathom how I could choose between Hilary and any of the other Republicans. For all I care Hilary and Rudy could be running on the same ticket.

NewEnd
I will be voting for Ron Paul. Period.

+1

We'll just have the nations first president elected by write in. Right now, I dont even think that would be impossible.
Ron Paul has the easiest name to recognize, and the easiest name to write.

McLane2007
12-15-2007, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVbL0waS3Sg

Anti Federalist
12-15-2007, 12:48 AM
Another one of these threads?

Ugh...

I'm voting for Ron Paul in 2008, period, with no regard to what any other party or candidate is doing.

I'll write it in blood if I have to.

PathIveMade
12-15-2007, 12:50 AM
Seems like every day we get his kind of poll.... He will get the nomination. I WILL write him in on my ballot if need be. I will abstain from this poll as that is not listed as an option.

RonPaulFever
12-15-2007, 12:51 AM
Another one of these threads?

Ugh...

I'm voting for Ron Paul in 2008, period, with no regard to what any other party or candidate is doing.

I'll write it in blood if I have to.

Yeah, several of these threads lately, from people with low post counts. Most likely trolls...

gerryb
If Ron Paul does not get nominated... Will you vote against Hillary? By voting for the republican candidate.

I will vote against Hillary by voting for Ron Paul, whether Ron Paul has an R or an I next to his name doesn't matter to me. Hopefully the GOP figures out a lot of other people feel this way too, and soon.

quickmike
RP write-in

Cleaner44
12-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Hillary is irrelevant, she probably won't even get the Dem nomination. MSM prop job like Rudy.

rfbz
12-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Is this poll serious? Vote for Hillary? Yeah Hillarycare is just what we need right now. A mandate that forces everyone to get coverage. We'll have the government giving kids $5,000 for college tuition, what do you think that's going to do for tuition rates? Colleges price tuition not based upon their costs, but what the market will bear. And if you keep throwing money at it, the market will be able to bear a higher price.

brandon13830
12-15-2007, 12:53 AM
I don't like my options in the poll. I'm voting for Dr. Paul no matter what.

pikerz
12-15-2007, 12:54 AM
they're prolly trying to feel out if they can transpose all our enthusiasm onto a machine candidate that will preserve the status quo.

its a bit of a game of texas holdem' i'd say.

dont blink.

austin356
12-15-2007, 12:54 AM
I am a conservative Christian and will vote for her to create a new enemy for the Republicans, even in spite of the fact that I would hate her worse than the Republicans.

anotherone
12-15-2007, 12:58 AM
I am a conservative Christian and will vote for her to create a new enemy for the Republicans, even in spite of the fact that I would hate her worse than the Republicans.

I'm thinking the same thing. If the GOP is dumb enough to not nominate Ron Paul, I will be tempted to vote Democrat for the first time in my life - just so that hopefully the GOP will lose badly and see the error of their ways.

Ron Paul Fan
12-15-2007, 12:59 AM
We should never sacrifice our principles for politics. Not now! Not ever! I would never vote for the enemy as someone described above. Hillary? Quite possibly the worst choice anyone could ever vote for! Voting for her would go against everything I stand for. I am a conservative Christian and will NOT vote for her! I will be voting for RON PAUL!!!!!!

kevinblack
12-15-2007, 01:01 AM
I am pretty certain that most people here will vote for Ron Paul instead of Hillary.

poll over.

conner_condor
12-15-2007, 01:01 AM

Ron Paul is going to win.

kylejack
12-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Yes, I will vote against Hillary by voting for the Libertarian candidate.

micahnelson
You know how the GOP can capture the Ron Paul Vote in 08? simple.

NOMINATE OUR CANDIDATE.

seriously. We don't want the pander-bears who shield themselves with religion and Reagan- like that is going to fool us. Look. you want our votes, good. we want yours too. Ron Paul 2008 or get used to seeing Bill in the whitehouse again.

literatim
Ron Paul, period.

Richandler
I will not vote unless Ron has a viable chance and decides to run 3rd party. There is only a .01% for that so. No vote for me. Any thing I can do to create an illegitimate vote.

unklejman
12-15-2007, 01:03 AM
I'd vote for the Libertarian Nominee. I can't even fathom how I could choose between Hilary and any of the other Republicans. For all I care Hilary and Rudy could be running on the same ticket.

Just out of curiosity, would you consider writing Ron Paul in?

NewEnd
12-15-2007, 01:08 AM
We could just get one more pledge site... a pledge to write in Ron Paul

And we could probably get over 2 million pledges. If we break 5 - 10 million, it could really catch fire.

PathIveMade
12-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Just out of curiosity, would you consider writing Ron Paul in?

Yes... write him in IF we have to. Vote via absentee ballot! Don't let them stop us. Make your voice for YOUR candidate be heard regardless of what it takes... it's not that hard to get absentee ballots if you have the Diebold systems and The Good Doctor isn't available as a choice. You will know this well before your primary comes up.

burningfur
12-15-2007, 01:10 AM
I will write in Ron Paul.

If he doesn't get the nomination, it will be hilarious to see millions of write in votes. Poor, stupid GOP.

Jobarra
12-15-2007, 01:10 AM
F U Frank. No Poll for you! :D

Write in Ron Paul of course.

TheIndependent
12-15-2007, 01:13 AM
I don't vote 'against' anyone. I either vote for who I believe will run this country the best, or no one at all.

Politics isn't a video game, and I refuse to adhere to the idea that voting 'against' anyone has any worth at all.

quantized
12-15-2007, 01:38 AM
I don't vote 'against' anyone. I either vote for who I believe will run this country the best, or no one at all.

Politics isn't a video game, and I refuse to adhere to the idea that voting 'against' anyone has any worth at all.

Politics is also about compromise. You never can find a candidate who agree with you on everything. you try to find the best compromise.

pikerz
12-15-2007, 01:40 AM
i dont see how we benefit from these polls.

the more the pros have to guess about us, the less likely they will fnd a way to step on our toes.

quantized
12-15-2007, 01:43 AM
i dont see how we benefit from these polls.

the more the pros have to guess about us, the less likely they will fnd a way to step on our toes.

Haha. sounds like what a campaign strategist would say.

pikerz
12-15-2007, 01:44 AM

Flattering, but I'm obliged to do this-- no hard feelings....

F U Frank! :)

Jobarra
12-15-2007, 01:47 AM
Politics is also about compromise. You never can find a candidate who agree with you on everything. you try to find the best compromise.
Sorry, I will no longer believe that the Constitution can be compromised with. That's what got us into this mess.

mport1
12-15-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't vote against anybody. I vote FOR someone.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-15-2007, 01:48 AM
Can we stop this BS. Threads like these are created by rival campaign trolls to provoke a reaction. Ron Paul is going to win the primaries by a freaking landslide. Go away!

mokkan88
12-15-2007, 01:49 AM
I will vote for Ron Paul or I will affect the vote through inaction.

Mental Dribble
12-15-2007, 01:52 AM
The only way I would vote for Hiliary is if the race looks very close and its between her and Huck. Id rather have the government waste my hard earned cash than to have a president that believes his narrow minded religious beliefs should dictate the law of this country.

Otherwise, I will write Ron Paul in.

garrettwombat
12-15-2007, 01:56 AM
i will be doing a paul write in.

Unspun
12-15-2007, 01:58 AM
If Ron Paul isn't on my ballot for the GE I will either vote independent/3rd party, or just write Ron Paul in...

Revolution9
12-15-2007, 02:34 AM

Gotcha muthafucker. You come parading through here with your ambivalent drooling of a poll sullying the board with its "choices"..but your real agenda is as a feeler. Ron Paul is not about compromise and neither are we. Yer number is now had. Your motives are transparent. You are yet another of a long line of political shills of all stripes who float their jetsom through here looking for a nibble or a bite. Basically you will get an education and a rap on the butt and sent on your way or you will settle into the freedom campaign and do what the rest of us are doing.. Fighting our asses off to save the planet and human race from more deadly foolishness by reining in DC and booting the neocons to the curb. Hillary is included in that booting.

HTH
Randy.

Revolution9
12-15-2007, 02:35 AM

You know any by any chance?

:cool:
Randy

NewEnd
12-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Gotcha muthafucker. You come parading through here with your ambivalent drooling of a poll sullying the board with its "choices"..but your real agenda is as a feeler. Ron Paul is not about compromise and neither are we. Yer number is now had. Your motives are transparent. You are yet another of a long line of political shills of all stripes who float their jetsom through here looking for a nibble or a bite. Basically you will get an education and a rap on the butt and sent on your way or you will settle into the freedom campaign and do what the rest of us are doing.. Fighting our asses off to save the planet and human race from more deadly foolishness by reining in DC and booting the neocons to the curb. Hillary is included in that booting.

HTH
Randy.

You really should look at people's post history before calling them out as agents. Most are not, many just do not know the unwritten rules here yet.

quantized
12-15-2007, 02:51 AM

HTH
Randy.

Bleh. If you are the epitome of a Ron Paul supporters, I would be glad to opt out anytime. Any democratic political process has to be facilitated through the art of comrpomise. It is not a mediocre way of doing politics. It is the ONLY way! If you cannot subscribe to this, go find an island to live.

Alan84
12-15-2007, 02:53 AM
Protest vote before voting for anyone else.

carter5434
12-15-2007, 02:55 AM
I'll write in Paul if I have to.

that being said, i could live with obama or edwards, but i could not vote for them in good conscience. i will cry if hillary is the candidate.

Jobarra
12-15-2007, 02:58 AM
Bleh. If you are the epitome of a Ron Paul supporters, I would be glad to opt out anytime. Any democratic political process has to be facilitated through the art of comrpomise. It is not a mediocre way of doing politics. It is the ONLY way! If you cannot subscribe to this, go find an island to live.
Allow me to quote from your poll:

Duh! Who cares! Back to my apathy state.
If you were serious about this polll, you would not have insulted Ron Paul supporters in this way at all. It shows a disingenuous poll, thus all the Frank Luntz comments. This also doesn't make you a favorite around here by being rude, thus being TREATED like Frank Luntz. If you do not know who Frank Luntz is, I suggest you go look him up on Youtube.

quantized
12-15-2007, 03:04 AM
Allow me to quote from your poll:

If you were serious about this polll, you would not have insulted Ron Paul supporters in this way at all. It shows a disingenuous poll, thus all the Frank Luntz comments. This also doesn't make you a favorite around here by being rude, thus being TREATED like Frank Luntz. If you do not know who Frank Luntz is, I suggest you go look him up on Youtube.

Oh my. the level of paranoia is unbelieveable. How is that rude? If only Ron Paul can cure my apathy, without him what state can one be besides being aphathetic. Enlighten me on this.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-15-2007, 03:06 AM
Ron Paul will get the nomination and destroy her in the main election.

Ron LOL
12-15-2007, 03:07 AM
Honestly, I would vote for Hillary before I'd vote for a neo-con. If we're going to have a big spender in office, we may as well be spending the money here at home.

But as I've said before, I'll be writing in Dr. Paul's name if he doesn't get the nomination and doesn't run third party.

Jobarra
12-15-2007, 03:08 AM
Oh my. the level of paranoia is unbelieveable. How is that rude? If only Ron Paul can cure my apathy, without him what state can one be besides being aphathetic. Enlighten me on this.

Hmmm... I just called your choice of words rude. I'm not sure where paranoia comes into this :p

Nash
12-15-2007, 03:11 AM
I'm in California. Unless Ron Paul wins the nomination this state is voting for the democratic candidate no matter what. Because of this I can vote 3rd party or write in Ron Paul and be rest assured that I'm not "throwing my vote away" because voting for a neo-con is also "throwing my vote away" because they'll never win here.

quantized
12-15-2007, 03:16 AM
Hmmm... I just called your choice of words rude. I'm not sure where paranoia comes into this :p

I create this poll out of curiosity. And I am amazed by how a harmless poll like this can be viewed as an attempt to "feed neocons doctrines" and as an insult to ron paul supporter like you. Take a chill pill man. :rolleyes:

theseus51
12-15-2007, 03:20 AM
I create this poll out of curiosity. And I am amazed by how a harmless poll like this can be viewed as an attempt to "feed neocons doctrines" and as an insult to ron paul supporter like you. Take a chill pill man. :rolleyes:

Yeah, some people get kinda heated about these things. I guess the way you made the poll, it made it seem like there was any difference between Hillary any any of the neocons.

Matthew Zak
12-15-2007, 03:20 AM

quantized
12-15-2007, 03:30 AM
Yeah, some people get kinda heated about these things. I guess the way you made the poll, it made it seem like there was any difference between Hillary any any of the neocons.

The Hillary pick is an easy one. She is the MOST neocon of them all. Taking lobbyist money, being non-committ on the iraq war, socialized healthcare, big government spending etc (although i like big government spedning on scientific research!!!).

I am interested to see if Ron Paul supporters will vote a lesser neocon against the mother of neocon. ;)

Jobarra
12-15-2007, 03:57 AM
Again, I tell you merely that your choice of words is rude and you tell me to chill? Didn't say anything about "feed neocons doctrines" either. LOL, are you wound up or something? I tell you your word choice was rude after asking why people were treating you this way and you continue to be rude.

AMack
12-15-2007, 04:03 AM
Of course. Since Ron Paul will be the Republican nominee, it will be an easy choice.

And no, I'm not kidding. Ron Paul WILL be the nominee. That is my honest prediction.

Ready2Revolt
12-15-2007, 04:15 AM
I don't have the liberty to sit this one out, my twin brother is scheduled to go back to Iraq for route clearance. I'll probably vote Hillary so I can at least have some hope of ending the war. If it's a blow out I'll write in Ron Paul. Sorry guys, I don't have the luxury of a protest vote.

Salamando
12-15-2007, 05:13 AM
I have never understood the hate for Hillary.

Delivered4000
12-15-2007, 05:19 AM
Voting against someone is the most laughable thing in a democracy

rasheedwallace
12-15-2007, 05:22 AM
people arent being realistic saying 'ron paul write in'...

first off i think barack wil beat her. but no, i would not vote for these psycho repubs as they will get us all killed.

if enough people rallied around the libertarian party i would surely take that route.

voytechs
12-15-2007, 06:29 AM
Since I registered a month ago in NY state to vote (and received a jury duty letter already), I will vote 3rd party.

rpfreedom08
12-15-2007, 06:58 AM
Ron Paul Write-in here

Aballistar
12-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Will write Paul in.

Midnight77
12-15-2007, 07:54 AM
Ron Paul will be written in by me out of protest. Then, I will join the Libertarian Party.

We will change the Republican Party, one way or another.

piotr1
12-15-2007, 07:58 AM
write-in

robert4rp08
12-15-2007, 07:59 AM
How many of these polls do we need?

Train
12-15-2007, 08:04 AM
I will write Ron Paul's name in.

orion846
12-15-2007, 08:11 AM
if ron paul doesnt win the nomination i'll be voting democrat, whoever it is, just to spite FOX

Hope
12-15-2007, 08:13 AM
If the Republican Party doesn't nominate RP, they deserve Hillary.