PDA

View Full Version : Honors for the Iowa Crowd Video

wizardwatson
07-03-2007, 03:03 PM
My Iowa Crowd video is the #2 top rated video on youtube right now in the News and Politics section.

Maybe some of you could be pals and go bump it to number 1 with the outstanding rating it deserves, and comment on it.:D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ZIoumJTUA

PatriotOne
07-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Done :)

CJLauderdale4
07-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Wiz,
Love the video!!!
Noticed that they were giving the signs away free that appeared to come from your distrbutor...very nice!!

MAN!! One of those HUGE Ron Paul signs was bigger than any one of the other candidate's booths!! LOL!!

I also like how you captured all of the kids. As a dad, I love to see that people are bringing their children to such events, hopefully teaching them the importance of getting involved in the grassroots process...

That cute child at 4:40 MUST be put on a TV ad in the upcoming months!!

And finally, the final minute you filmed with Ron shaking hands and taking pictures...I love the fact that he's JUST ONE OF US!! He's not guarded, he has a sense of humor and presence. He's JUST REAL!!!

Voted it 5 stars!!!

CurtisLow
07-03-2007, 03:27 PM
4-sure

Dave Wood
07-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Thank you so very much for doing such a fantastic job capturing the energy, size, and moral of the gathering. It seems almost more important than seeing RP speak. For those of us who were stuck at home, it was a godsend to have such great recordings of the event. Thank you!!!!:)

wizardwatson
07-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah, someone bought my yard signs out of Minnesota, then gave them to someone who was driving from Minnesota to Iowa for the rally. Meanwhile I was driving from Topeka, where I had sent them the yard signs from to Iowa. Very hilarious.

I was selling the rally signs two cars down from those guys and they didn't even realize I was the one who originally sold those signs.

This selling stuff at the rally's though is great but it shouldn't be the way I did it which was to sell to the actual demonstrators. Someone should organize to where there's a big trailer full of signs, maybe six of them stationed to where every point in the U.S. is accessible within say a six hour drive, then just drive that trailer full of gear to wherever a rally is. Supporters could, say, put a cash deposit for use of the trailer and gear at any specific function.

I mean many people bring there own stuff, but I ended up supplying about half the rally with signs. It isn't going to be feasible for someone to drive to each rally selling rally signs. Plus it looks bland if too many have the same sign.

Just a thought, it would save money. I mean it's a great place to sell t-shirts, buttons, stickers, etc. but it shouldn't be the only means by which a volunteer can demonstrate.

At the end of the rallies, supporters can just be asked to return the signs.

MGS
07-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Awesome vid!

Roxi
07-03-2007, 07:54 PM
very good video this is exactly what i had been wanting to see! bump

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Yeah, someone bought my yard signs out of Minnesota, then gave them to someone who was driving from Minnesota to Iowa for the rally. Meanwhile I was driving from Topeka, where I had sent them the yard signs from to Iowa. Very hilarious.

I had 4 of the signs from MN (purchased on eBay by TruthHandler from you?) in the back of my green Honda CRV. I was parked across from you, was wearing the black rEVOLution shirt. Another of our guys from MN, Jim, had 65 of those MN signs with him. Were you the guy we bought the bumper stickers from at 50 for $5? Good deal.

Love your vid. I have another one up, ranked something like 16, Operation Blowback: Des Moines ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSpm8Qs0u1o

MozoVote
07-03-2007, 08:21 PM
I have to agree, this is the definative video out there for showing crowd size. (Although that "Who ya gonna call?" video wins the best "Slack-jawed Failor supporters" award. :D)

Spirit of '76
07-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Nice vid.

Rated you tops. :)

Roxi
07-03-2007, 08:33 PM
ya speaking of crowd size...just pause the video showing the whole crowd count the people in each row and then count the rows.....you can easily count over 900...certainly discredits the 500 reports