PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT!! I did NOT want to do this, but, everyone please (PLEASE!) read.

boondoggle
12-14-2007, 11:59 PM
ABC- Done.

Cleaner44
12-15-2007, 12:15 AM
myspace.com/cleaner44

smartguy911
12-15-2007, 12:23 AM
For you future myspace usage, please consider using this program called "friendblasterpro (http://www.addnewfriends.com/)"

It will allow you to search for myspace pages with following keyword "ron paul, teaparty07, election, republican etc" and it will add it automatically to your page. Just don't abuse it and use common sense when using it. It can also post comments, messages automatically and on random intervals. So you can just set it and forget it.

boondoggle
12-15-2007, 12:29 AM
Alright, it looks like my myspace freakout is going to slowdown. But I'm going to move forward with the grassroots myspace idea so we can alert everyone on the day of a tea-party-like event that may or may not come up sometime again.

Here's the news:

Just to assure everyone, myspace is just about DONE :)

Here's an email TODAY from Brian (the organizer of the myspace messaging for the 5th):

Hey everyone thanks to those of you working hard out there!! We are officially 82,000 messages deep!! (roughly). With only 8,200 to go until we have messaged 90,200 of Ron Paul's Myspace friends!!. Help in the final push tomorrow!! I will be available to distribute IDs tomorrow roughly after noon. so shoot me an email tonight or tomorrow requesting some IDs and let's get the last bit finished quickly!! Thanks to all for your help. I am really excited for the 16th!!!!!! This and the Ron Paul Blimp is all exciting stuff happening right now!! Thank you all!

Cleaner44, knowing this would you still want to help out? I sent you a friend request.

Cleaner44
12-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Alright, it looks like my myspace freakout is going to slowdown. But I'm going to move forward with the grassroots myspace idea so we can alert everyone on the day of a tea-party-like event that may or may not come up sometime again.

Here's the news:

Cleaner44, knowing this would you still want to help out? I sent you a friend request.

Yes, I will help how ever I can. I have not yet seen the request though.

Richie
12-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Sent ya a request.