PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Revolution is the free market in action

Cleaner44
12-14-2007, 11:43 PM
The Ron Paul Revolution is the free market in action and this is a fundamental fact that those not involved do not understand. Many outsiders still think of Ron Paul as a "long shot" candidate and they do not grasp how this grass roots campaign is working. The idea of things like a money bomb coming from supporters instead of the official campaign baffles them.

Currently in America many citizens are demanding better representation from our elected officials, from our government, from our politicians. These unsatisfied citizens are supplying the means for change. The voters want a better president than George Bush and now that the market has Ron Paul to offer, we are buying in a big way. This simple natural law of supply and demand is working well.

The voters see such value in a Ron Paul presidency that is unmatched by any of the others candidates. Ron Paul is the benefactor of thousands of individual supporter's actions and contributions. Ron Paul supporters are working freely which makes perfect sense because these supporters value liberty. Ron Paul is selling the old fashion idea of liberty and the Constitution and we are buying.

Nearly all of the other candidates, both the Republicans and Democrats, are selling a brand of American life that is less and less appealing to the citizens and more and more appealing to the bankers and corporations. This basic difference is highlighted in the grass roots support seen for each of the candidates. The market is reflecting the truth.

People like myself have created www.thecaseforronpaul.com and other websites in order to help get Ron Paul elected so we can restore our republic. I receive no money for my work, but I do this because there is value to it. Electing a typical politician has very little value to me or most other citizens of the United States. This is also why many people that normally do not vote have now become involved. For the first time they are seeing value to the election process.

So many members of the Ron Paul Revolution are working toward this common goal and we do so on our own. We do not want or need direction from a central leader or decision maker. Some members create websites while others setup money bombs. Some create videos and others create Ron Paul Revolution signs. Many people are bringing their unique passions to the market because they will receive the value of a Ron Paul presidency in return.

As a military veteran that values the Constitution, I am inclined to donate to the Ron Paul campaign even though I have very, very little money to spare. Ron Paul leads in donations from military members for a simple reason, we support him because he supports us by adhering to the Constitution. This unfortunately is unusual, even though all of the politicians have taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution, just as I did when enlisting in the military.

Ron Paul is the people choice and this is why the Ron Paul Revolution exists. This reveals itself in many ways such as unparalleled support in straw polls, domination in the debate polls, record breaking fund raising, unmatched web traffic and grass roots support of all kinds. For the first time in many decades the United States has a choice better than "the lesser of two evils" and the market of American citizens is supporting the better product. Competition from Ron Paul is revealing the poor quality of the typical politician. Given the choice between a public servant or a politician we have chosen the public servant. The free market has spoken.

Originally posted: http://thecaseforronpaul.blogspot.com/2007/12/ron-paul-revolution-is-free-market-in.html

BillDayton
12-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Eternal gratitude for your work, friend.

RonPaulwillWin
12-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Open source is the way to go.

Cleaner44
12-15-2007, 12:21 AM
Open source is the way to go.

What does that mean?

damon04
12-15-2007, 12:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPKChWbbZY

Verad
12-15-2007, 12:27 AM
It's actually kind of funny. I told a friend today that the Ron Paul R3VO_|UTION was practically a case study for how anarcho-capitalism can and does work as an ideology.

Cleaner44
12-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Much like Led Zeppelin...we are simply the best!

amonasro
12-15-2007, 12:56 AM
It's actually kind of funny. I told a friend today that the Ron Paul R3VO_|UTION was practically a case study for how anarcho-capitalism can and does work as an ideology.

You inspired me to look this up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

Very interesting read, many similarities to RP's platform.

granato
12-15-2007, 01:10 AM
Anarcho-capitalism is extremely interesting. I recommend reading as much as you can from Murray Rothbard. He put out some brilliant pieces of writing.