PDA

View Full Version : Devin Nunes threatens to sue fellow Congressman, Lieu dares hims to do it.

PRB
01-19-2020, 12:10 AM
Nothing quite feels as orgasmic as hearing somebody tell Nunes's lawyer to "shove it"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/17/ted-lieu-devin-nunes-shove-it/

fcreature
01-19-2020, 06:42 PM
Nunes is an American hero. Ted Lieu is a lying piece of garbage. Parnas too.

PRB
01-21-2020, 04:33 PM
Nunes is an American hero. Ted Lieu is a lying piece of garbage. Parnas too.

Parnas is garbage? what does that say about the people who entrusted him?

fcreature
01-21-2020, 06:58 PM
Parnas is garbage? what does that say about the people who entrusted him?

I dunno, not much. Who, exactly, "entrusted" him? Only one person that I know of.

BTW, I wonder what you finding this "orgasmic" tells us about you?

PRB
01-24-2020, 01:02 AM
I dunno, not much. Who, exactly, "entrusted" him? Only one person that I know of.

BTW, I wonder what you finding this "orgasmic" tells us about you?

He was hired by Guiliani and Trump, he was only allowed as a nobody to meet with Ukrianian government officials because they were told he speaks on the President's behalf.

Tell me :) what does it tell you about me :P

Swordsmyth
01-24-2020, 01:05 AM
He was hired by Guiliani and Trump, he was only allowed as a nobody to meet with Ukrianian government officials because they were told he speaks on the President's behalf.

Tell me :) what does it tell you about me :P

I don't believe you are correct about who hired him or entrusted him.

PRB
01-27-2020, 02:02 PM
I don't believe you are correct about who hired him or entrusted him.

What you believe doesn't mean anything :) Luckily.

Besides, feel free to explain how he was able to talk to high ranking foreign officials lacking the authority of President and his personal attorney.

Who else gave him such power?

Origanalist
01-27-2020, 02:36 PM
Nothing quite feels as orgasmic as hearing somebody tell Nunes's lawyer to "shove it"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/17/ted-lieu-devin-nunes-shove-it/

Orgasmic? How very strange.

Swordsmyth
01-27-2020, 03:34 PM
What you believe doesn't mean anything :) Luckily.

Besides, feel free to explain how he was able to talk to high ranking foreign officials lacking the authority of President and his personal attorney.

Who else gave him such power?

Deepstate bureaucrats.

PRB
02-02-2020, 08:16 PM
Deepstate bureaucrats.

That's not how it works.

Origanalist
02-02-2020, 09:10 PM
That's not how it works.

Then tell us how it does work.

PRB
02-21-2020, 04:58 AM
Then tell us how it does work.

Foreign leaders don't talk to people unless they are Presidents or authorized by Presidents, in fact, if there's one thing Trumpers got right about muh DERP STATE, it's that they are un-elected and shouldn't have the power to represent our country (they never were meant to, they are law enforcement, not politicians).

You can't work for or with the DERP STATE and expect to be mouthpiece/ambassador. Parnas was only able to represent Trump because Trump authorized it.

Because, if the DERP STATE was so out to get Trump, why throw one of their own people under the bus? (Either Parnas was working for Trump or he was working for the DERP STATE)