PDA

View Full Version : Europe Tea Party Video

brandon
12-14-2007, 11:01 PM
This is an old video, and I'm sure most of you have seen it before. Watch it again anyway! This is one of my favorite videos. Brings a tear to my dried up eyes. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07TVBLFroSM

Turn the volume up loud!

Electric Church
12-14-2007, 11:31 PM
This is an old video, and I'm sure most of you have seen it before. Watch it again anyway! This is one of my favorite videos. Brings a tear to my dried up eyes. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07TVBLFroSM

Turn the volume up loud!

Incredible. I have never seen this before. Thank you for posting this. This movement just may wake up the entire globe

Geckomeister
01-03-2008, 06:59 AM
Incredible. I have never seen this before. Thank you for posting this. This movement just may wake up the entire globed

A time when many people believed that we could change the world for the good and that love would abound. That our whole society could be transformed.
Deeply within ourselves we really do crave freedom . We just need to see a little glimmer of light to encourage us and to know that there is hope. Ron Paul has provided the inspiration that so many have needed to start to believe and to dream of a better world for ourselves, our children, and our fellow man. That not all is lost. That freedom can be grasped back from the clutched hands of those who wish to completely enslave us, offering nothing in return.
May a spirit of freedom and hope spread throughout the whole world!

LFOD
01-03-2008, 07:00 AM
One of my fav vids. Did they pull it off? Any vids or pix of the day over there?

Electric Church
01-05-2008, 05:15 AM
A time when many people believed that we could change the world for the good and that love would abound. That our whole society could be transformed.
Deeply within ourselves we really do crave freedom . We just need to see a little glimmer of light to encourage us and to know that there is hope. Ron Paul has provided the inspiration that so many have needed to start to believe and to dream of a better world for ourselves, our children, and our fellow man. That not all is lost. That freedom can be grasped back from the clutched hands of those who wish to completely enslave us, offering nothing in return.

amen
:)

iloverambutans
02-01-2008, 10:11 PM

Amein,

HalleluYah! :)