PDA

View Full Version : Trump Says Now 'Isn't the Right Point' for U.S. Troops to Pull Out of Iraq

AngryCanadian
01-11-2020, 08:30 PM
Trump says now isn't the right point for US to withdraw out of Iraq Until Iraq has a correct government.

Trump Says Now 'Isn't the Right Point' for U.S. Troops to Pull Out of Iraq (https://time.com/5760864/trump-us-troops-iraq/)

“Eventually we want to be able to allow Iraq to run its own affairs,” Trump said Tuesday during an Oval Office meeting with Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis. “This isn’t the right point.”

Separately on Tuesday, Defense Secretary Mark Esper said he hasn’t received any request from the Iraqi government to withdraw U.S. forces. And he said at the time of last week’s strike, Soleimani was just days away from attacking U.S. forces in Iraq.

AngryCanadian
01-11-2020, 08:33 PM
Here you have it Trump supporters your own anti war boy Trump lying once again in your faces, they want to stay and military occupy Iraq the same we are all doing now in afghanistan until Iraq no longer allows the Shia or anyone to resist the Americans in the region look what what Trump said i will rephrase it for ya.

They want Iraqis to be able eventually to run its own affairs but not until they have a puppet in government that favors their OCCUPATION without resistance.

An American official in Iraq declined the claim that Iraqis requested any demands for a military of American forces.

Swordsmyth
01-11-2020, 08:35 PM
So he is going to pull out when the protests stop and new elections are held.

AngryCanadian
01-11-2020, 08:42 PM

Shia are the majority in Iraq and that is something your Fake anti war Trump Con man hates along anyone in his admin. They refuse to accpet to work with a Shia gov in Iraq, until his admin bastards have a puppet that would lick his tiny thing... And does whatever America wants.

An pull out of Iraq will never happen with a Sunni led government in Iraq. Thousands of Iraqis want Americans out. Expect the butt kissers.

So he is going to pull out when the protests stop
I guess you forget what happened in 2006 during the bush era? when the uprisings started happening agaisnt the American occupational forces?

You think you can oppress the people with military occupations and blackmails and threats? America is slowly turning into a empire.

TheCount
01-11-2020, 09:01 PM
But the Trumpwhisperers told me otherwise...

I was told that he wants out. That he's always wanted out, and that he has been consistently moving in that direction.

TheTexan
01-11-2020, 09:34 PM
But the Trumpwhisperers told me otherwise...

I was told that he wants out. That he's always wanted out, and that he has been consistently moving in that direction.

He does want out, he's just waiting until his third term to do it. Give him time.

jmdrake
01-11-2020, 10:23 PM

Trump said he's waiting for Iraq to pay for an airport and an embassy that they didn't ask for. He also said we're taking the oil in Syria. Laura Ingram tried to get him to correct himself on that but he doubled down on stupid.

vita3
01-12-2020, 04:10 AM
Prettty solid grounds for impeachment saying we should take Syria’s oil...no?

kpitcher
01-12-2020, 07:56 AM
Trump said he's waiting for Iraq to pay for an airport and an embassy that they didn't ask for. He also said we're taking the oil in Syria. Laura Ingram tried to get him to correct himself on that but he doubled down on stupid.

If he can't get Mexico to pay for a wall how does he expect to get Iraq to pay for an airport?

Anti Globalist
01-12-2020, 08:55 AM
Any time is the right time to pull out of Iraq.

Brian4Liberty
01-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Trump is going to pull all of our troops out of the Middle East. It’s imminent.

PRB
01-12-2020, 12:18 PM

and that's in our national interests how?

The Rebel Poet
01-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Trump is going to pull all of our troops out of the Middle East. It’s imminent.

I see what you did there. +rep