PDA

View Full Version : CNN + Howard Dean Lies about Ron Paul, Just now.

buffalokid777
07-03-2007, 02:20 PM
I just got home to CNN

Howard Dean is being interviewed on the Situation Room....It'll probably be shown again at 7pm if you don't beleive me.

He said NO REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IS AGAINST THE WAR....

He also said ALL REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES WERE FOR A PARDON OF LIBBY....

No correction from Suzanne Malvaux.....

WE ALL KNOW RON PAUL IS AGAINST THE WAR AND PARDON FOR LIBBY!

The lies and misinformation on CNN continue...

IS THERE ANYONE LEFT WHO DOESN'T THINK THE MEDIA IS COMPLETELY CORRUPT!

Bradley in DC
07-03-2007, 02:26 PM
This is a GREAT opportunity for us to get mentioned/face time on CNN. Mr. Dean is doing us a huge favor, let's make the most of it!

We need to make sure that CNN--and their viewers--knows (in a very, polite, respectful manner becoming of our humble leader) the truth!

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your keyboards:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/cnntv/

Edit:
my response: "Howard Dean said, without correction, that all of the Republican presidential candidates support the Iraqi war and Libby's pardon. Congressman Ron Paul opposed the war from the start and said publicly in the debate that he opposed a pardon for Libby. Perhaps Mr. Dean is afraid his party will have to run against Dr. Paul!"

johnrocks
07-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I heard earlier on one of the cable networks;can't remember right now; where a reporter wrongly stated that all the Republican candidates were for a Liddy pardon.

austinphish
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
got 'em

foofighter20x
07-03-2007, 03:38 PM
I wrote:

Hello,

I think a retraction is in order because apparently your reporter didn't have her facts ready in order to correct Dr Dean when he made errors in his statements.

Dr Dean said that no Republican presidential candidate was against the war. Apparently Dr Dean has not been watching his rivals debate, because if he had been he would have known Congressman Ron Paul of Texas voted both against going to Iraq and has always been critical of the GOP's choice to go there.

Additionally, Dr Dean made the incorrect assertion that all the GOP candidates were in favor of the President's decision for leniency toward Scooter Libby. Again, Dr Dean does not have his facts straight. And again, had Dr Dean viewed the GOP debates, he would know that Ron Paul was not in favor of any leniency.

The fact that your reporter didn't correct this or that you would allow such statements to go unchallenged makes me suspect as to the reasons for such a lack of oversight.

I hope that you tell your viewers that Dr Dean was incorrect and get the facts right. You're the news media, and that's your job.

tsoldrin
07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Mail Jack Cafferty... that cranky old guy might help us out...!

Dary
07-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Just sent this...

Howard Dean claimed that no Republican Presidential candidate is against the war.

But Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul is against the war and voted against it too.

Dr. Dean also claimed that all of the Republican Presidential Candidates were for a pardon for Scooter Libby.

But Ron Paul isn’t for a pardon for Libby.

Does Howard Dean just not know this?

Does Suzanne Malvaux not know?

If they don't then maybe someone should tell them rather than just letting this be reported as fact.

Best Regards.

Mesogen
07-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Actually Jim Gilmore was also against a Libby pardon.

CurtisLow
07-03-2007, 08:14 PM
emailed. done

CJLauderdale4
07-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Glenn Beck had Lou Dobbs on his show last week and did the same thing about the SPP and North American Union, sayng that none of the 18 candidates for President have mentioned they are against these agreements.

I about flipped, because I know that Ron has mentioned this along with other alliances, and Tom Tancredo mentions it in his book "In Mortal Danger".

Again, the lies, AHEM, intentional misinformation continues in the MSM....

Dan Klaus
07-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,
Howard Dean stated that no Republican candidate was against the war and this simply is not true. Please know that Dr. Ron Paul voted against the war and has consistently stated that in his platform that he will bring the troops home. The same information from Mr. Dean was that all Republican candidates support the pardoning of Libby Scooter and again this is inaccurate as Dr. Paul does not support this.

I was surprised that the CNN reporter did not correct these statements. Would you be so kind as to make a retraction? Thank you for your attention to this serious matter.
Sincerely,
Dan Klaus

Sir VotesALot
07-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Maybe we can send this info to Bill O'Reilly and he can smear Howard Dean with it. Just make sure the email is dated 2004.

seektruth
07-05-2007, 03:23 PM
I think poor Howard's just upset that Dr. Paul called him John Dean on the G4 interview. Howard's a huge fan of the show and was very disappointed, lol. Those statements he made just show his ignorance.