PDA

View Full Version : Howard Dean is clueless

Blowback
07-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I don't know why I even care but...

On CNN just now, Dean said that ALL of the Republican candidates for president would STAY IN IRAQ and PARDON LIBBY.

What a clueless asshole. I just lost a lot of respect for him. He is completely party above all else (inluding honesty and integrity).

buffalokid777
07-03-2007, 02:22 PM
I just saw thant too and put a thread in Media Matters section.

The CFR Fix is on....

They want Hillary and The democrats to have complete victory by 2008

WHY?

SO THEY CAN RAM THAT IMMIGRATION BILL DOWN OUR THROAT IN 2009.....

walt
07-03-2007, 02:22 PM
time for a press release.

DavyDuke17
07-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I saw that too.. we need a concentrated effort to pull democrats to our campaign. Too many times I've seen top Democrat talking heads say that all the Republicans are pro-war or all of them favor pardoning scooter libby.

SeanEdwards
07-03-2007, 02:32 PM
I saw it too. A shameful bald-faced lie. Dean knows very well that RP is against the war, but RP scares Dean, because Dean realizes that RP makes his stable of democrat candidates look like warmongers by comparison.

So, rather than face the facts, Dean chose to blatantly lie and hope nobody noticed. Well, we did notice.

beermotor
07-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Unfortunate. Dean could have been somebody. Instead he chose to be a party man. He picked the wrong party.

graystar
07-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Sad. You would think the former king of the "internets" would know what the new king stands for.

buffalokid777
07-03-2007, 02:42 PM
If you are digusted about this write a polite letter to CNN here

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/cnntv/

It was on the situation room and suzanne malvaux did the interview on Howard Dean.

JUST REMEMBER TO BE POLITE....Thanks

Blowback
07-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the link. I just called them and told them that their hosts should be well informed enough to call people out when they are straigh up telling lies.

TheEvilDetector
07-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Those guys have a lot of interest in suppressing Ron Paul, simply because he represents a 180 degree change in direction away from collectivism (which is the vehicle by which global totalitarianism <NWO> is promoted into greater and greater prominence) towards individualism.

The new world order that people have been mentioning, is actually ALREADY in place and has been for a long while and like a wise man said (see link in my sig) the only thing that is changing is that the walls of NWO are being build higher and higher and higher every day.

quickmike
07-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Welcome to party politics kids !!!!!!!!!!! Get used to it.

LibertyCzar
07-03-2007, 05:00 PM
If you are digusted about this write a polite letter to CNN here

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/cnntv/

It was on the situation room and suzanne malvaux did the interview on Howard Dean.

JUST REMEMBER TO BE POLITE....Thanks

I'd say write some letters to Howard Dean as well. We should politely remind Howard Dean that there is a Republican candidate that is anti-war, and that he was wrong today on CNN.

buffalokid777
07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Welcome to party politics kids !!!!!!!!!!! Get used to it.

My problem isn't the party politics....

It's the BLATANT, obvious LIES.....

Bush and his whole administration have Lied and Lied and Lied......

Instead of one side Telling the TRUTH....

Howard Dean now shows himself to be a LIAR also....No better than Bush

Roxi
07-03-2007, 06:39 PM
not only is RP anti war but clearly showed distaste for bush's decision to commute libby last night on the alan colmes show....someone should point this out to dean and MSM

nayjevin
07-03-2007, 07:48 PM
they know exactly what they are doing ... it's not a mistake that they just 'aren't aware' of Paul's stances -- the media IS a culture of LIES. Some of us have known it for years, some are just realizing it. Expect nothing else from these people -- sorry, past Dean supporters -- I thought he was convincing too -- but I knew he was no good when MSM covered him in a favorable light.

How do you know a person is evil? HE MAKES IT TO THE TOP IN THIS SYSTEM.

ecliptic
07-03-2007, 08:41 PM
I think the problem is not Howard Dean, it is his "handlers" i.e. Rahm Emmanuel ( Israeli mole ) and other "whisperers-in-the-ear". I base my opinion on nothing more than gut feeling, but I think the guy is basically deep-down a good guy. I also don't think he's very intelligent... The Democratic party is infiltrated top-to-bottom by Israel-first moles and AIPAC plants. The Democrats themselves are so totally brainwashed that they not only eagerly absorb all the zionist propaganda they encounter... they actively block out anything contrary. I know this for fact as my entire family are shining examples of liberal brainwashing and they are beyond hope. It's a shame, but most dems are similarly brainwashed. I don't know a single Democrat that doesn't believe they are on the "good" side, but sadly... it's just so easy to lead these poor sheep down the path to their enslavement.

Good-hearted people led down the path to evil - the cancer that is eating this great country from within.

"It seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is
precisely this: That we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which
will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will
always exist to get people to love their servitude. This is the, it seems to me, the ultimate
in malevolent revolutions shall we say, and this is a problem which has interested me
many years and about which I wrote thirty years ago, a fable, Brave New World, which is
an account of society making use of all the devices available..."
- Aldous Huxley March 20, 1962 http://www.libertythink.com/Huxleytranscript.txt

atilla
07-03-2007, 08:54 PM
I think the problem is not Howard Dean, it is his "handlers" i.e. Rahm Emmanuel ( Israeli mole ) and other "whisperers-in-the-ear". I base my opinion on nothing more than gut feeling, but I think the guy is basically deep-down a good guy. I also don't think he's very intelligent...

[/COLOR]

he was intelligent enough to make it through medical school

ecliptic
07-03-2007, 09:13 PM
he was intelligent enough to make it through medical school

You've got a point:

Howard Brush Dean III (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Dean)

Howard Brush Dean III (born November 17, 1948) is an American politician and physician from the U.S. state of Vermont, and currently the chairman of the Democratic National Committee, the central organ of the Democratic Party at the national level. Before entering politics, Dean received his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1978. Dean was elected to the Vermont House of Representatives as a Democrat in 1982 and was elected lieutenant governor in 1986. Both were part-time positions that enabled him to continue practicing medicine. In 1991, Dean became Governor of Vermont when Richard A. Snelling died in office. Dean was subsequently elected to five two-year terms, serving as governor from 1991 to 2003, making him the second longest-serving Governor in Vermont history, after Thomas Chittenden (1778–1789 and 1790–1797). Dean served as chairman of the National Governors Association from 1994 to 1995; during his term, Vermont paid off much of its public debt and had a balanced budget 11 times, lowering income taxes twice. Dean also oversaw the expansion of the "Dr. Dynasaur" program, which ensures universal health care for children and pregnant women in the state.
An early front-runner in the 2004 Democratic Presidential nomination, Dean denounced the 2003 invasion of Iraq along with Democrats whom he felt should have more strongly opposed the Bush Administration and showed strong fundraising ability; however, he eventually lost the nomination to Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts. Dean formed the organization Democracy for America and later was elected chairman of the Democratic National Committee in February 2005.

What a guy!!!

( What the hell happened to this guy ??? )