PDA

View Full Version : LGBT Flags Get Handed Out at School, Kids Rebel and Raise Confederate Flag

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 08:34 PM
A pro-LGBT stunt at a Missouri high school backfired recently when students responded by hoisting the rebel flag.
A student at West Plains High School first handed out small pro-LGBT rainbow flags on Dec. 9, according to KY3 (https://www.ky3.com/content/news/West-Plains-Mo-School-District-investigating-after-Pride-flags-and-Confederate-flag-displayed-during-school-hours--566156991.html).
It didn’t take long for other students to rebel.
The next day, a group of rebellious students raised a Confederate flag (https://www.westernjournal.com/nikki-haley-hits-back-hard-getting-smeared-distorted-confederate-flag-quote/) in the school’s lunchroom, the outlet reported.

Although administrators apparently did nothing about the rainbow flags, the Confederate banner was confiscated and the situation investigated.
“The West Plains School District has been made aware of recent displaying of flags on the high school campus during school hours,” a statement from the West Plains School District read. “While we are unable to comment specifically on an ongoing investigation, all board policies will be followed. The West Plains School District is committed to addressing the concerns being raised by our students, parents, and community.”
“The safety and education of our students is our utmost concern. We will continue to be proactive in our efforts to keep students safe, while providing them with the highest-quality education.”

This comes at a time when Confederate flags and symbols are under increased attack.
In some places, statues that have stood for over a century are now at risk of being taken down and their memory forgotten (https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-confederate-statue-being-removed-in-north-carolina-city/).
Those who display any flag associated with the Confederate States of America also open themselves up to scrutiny and possible attack.
It’s still unclear what will happen to the students who hoisted the rebel flag in Missouri.
Hopefully, their freedom of speech will be protected by the school district, as well as the media and politicians who help hold school officials accountable.
If not, these students may have a fight on their hands.

More at: https://www.westernjournal.com/lgbt-flags-get-handed-school-kids-rebel-raise-confederate-flag/

RJB
12-22-2019, 08:43 PM
Nice area. My wife and I took our honeymoon and did a three day float trip. We camped on the banks of the North Fork near West Plains.

No it wasn't that extravagant, but for a couple of college aged kids, it was a slice of heaven.

AngryCanadian
12-22-2019, 10:03 PM
Although administrators apparently did nothing about the rainbow flags
Of course not its a agenda being shoved down. And making sure to turn little boys into it. Its rather ironic they are doing this right before the holiday season and couldn't wait till June?

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 10:06 PM
Of course not its a agenda being shoved down. And making sure to turn little boys into it. Its rather ironic they are doing this right before the holiday season and couldn't wait till June?
They want to make the yuletide gay. (we need to take that word back, we should spread the rumor that it is a derogatory slur)

AngryCanadian
12-22-2019, 10:08 PM
They want to make the yuletide gay. (we need to take that word back, we should spread the rumor that it is a derogatory slur)

Its almost as if they are expecting that little boys do things privately at their home and in their rooms without parents knowledge if you know what i mean by that. No doubt they arent teaching about any safety either.

susano
12-22-2019, 11:07 PM
Well, that is some good news. I'm happy to hear that the LGBTQP brainwashing is being rejected, at least, by some "young skulls full of mush" (lol, quoting Rush Limbaugh there). Nature trumps social engineering, thank God.

enhanced_deficit
12-23-2019, 12:12 AM

Who are "they"?
The anti-Buchanan wing of Dems?

Flashback: Trump Quits GOP, Calls Pat Buchanan "Hitler lover"
"He's a Hitler lover. I guess he's an anti-Semite. He doesn't like the blacks. He doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy," Trump said.

nobody's_hero
12-23-2019, 07:28 AM
Who are "they"?
The anti-Buchanan wing of Dems?

Flashback: Trump Quits GOP, Calls Pat Buchanan "Hitler lover"
"He's a Hitler lover. I guess he's an anti-Semite. He doesn't like the blacks. He doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy," Trump said.

Give it a rest.

Anti Globalist
12-23-2019, 08:22 AM
Those kids should have raised the American flag instead.

tod evans
12-23-2019, 08:25 AM
Nice area. My wife and I took our honeymoon and did a three day float trip. We camped on the banks of the North Fork near West Plains.

No it wasn't that extravagant, but for a couple of college aged kids, it was a slice of heaven.

Still is!

Jam-up cave on Jacks Fork is pretty cool too.

I'm betting that 'administration' backs off, they do have to live in the community after all.