PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky will accept refugees, governor tells Trump administration

Warlord
12-22-2019, 08:27 AM

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear (D) says his state will continue to welcome refugees months after an executive order issued by the Trump administration allowed states to turn them away.

According to The Associated Press, Beshear announced the move in a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo last week.

“Kentucky has welcomed refugees for well over three decades,” he reportedly states in the letter. “Refugees in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro and other locales have contributed to the workforce and economic development of our state.”

The move follows similar announcements made by Democratic governors in recent months, including Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) and Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf (D).

President Trump said in the order issued in September that he had determined that the federal government should only resettle refugees in jurisdictions “in which both the State and local governments have consented to receive refugees under the Department of State’s Reception and Placement Program.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/475635-kentucky-governor-tells-trump-administration-that-state-will-continue-to

jon4liberty
12-22-2019, 08:31 AM
Not good....not surprising...
Why didn't DHS do anything to prevent cheating

Anti Globalist
12-22-2019, 08:37 AM
Not good. This means Kentucky has a much greater chance of becoming the equivalent of a 3rd world country.

Warlord
12-22-2019, 08:37 AM
Not good....not surprising...
Why didn't DHS do anything to prevent cheating

Kentucky is to be 'Californicated' (as AF calls it) just like Pennsylvania and the other states.

jon4liberty
12-22-2019, 08:54 AM
Every state is falling victim. My " republicans" are just a tiny bit better then the Ds but still is terrible

juleswin
12-22-2019, 08:57 AM

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/475635-kentucky-governor-tells-trump-administration-that-state-will-continue-to

I am sure Trump can provide Kentucky with thousands of refugees from one of the many areas we are currently bombing or destabilizing. Watch and see, there will be no objections from Trump. Trump will open the gates and the gov will welcome them in. But remember guys, put the blame on the liberal gov and not the neocon President.

jon4liberty
12-22-2019, 09:53 AM
I am sure Trump can provide Kentucky with thousands of refugees from one of the many areas we are currently bombing or destabilizing. Watch and see, there will be no objections from Trump. Trump will open the gates and the gov will welcome them in. But remember guys, put the blame on the liberal gov and not the neocon President.

5 Pentagon officials have resigned in one week...
I suggest you follow facts and not your emotions....
You dont think Trump, Putin and Assad had arranged those bombings to take out ISIS?
You dont think Trump and Erdogan worked together for Baghdadi?

juleswin
12-22-2019, 10:49 AM
5 Pentagon officials have resigned in one week...
I suggest you follow facts and not your emotions....
You dont think Trump, Putin and Assad had arranged those bombings to take out ISIS?
You dont think Trump and Erdogan worked together for Baghdadi?

And what does any of that got to do with Trump allowing refugees into the US?

jon4liberty
12-22-2019, 11:26 AM

jon4liberty
12-22-2019, 11:27 AM
Should I spell it out to the CIA puppet Che.
"Oh but he hated imperialism!" Lol

Sammy
12-22-2019, 11:34 AM
This will destroy Kentucky!

Anti Federalist
12-22-2019, 11:45 AM

That's the goal.

The Great Replacement continues, unabated.

And stupid, weak, white people, who see it happening right in front of their eyes, refuse to lift a finger in defense of their ethnicity, heritage, history, forefathers and culture, and instead blow their brain's out or OD on Chinese fentanyl.

Fucking tragedy is what it is.

jon4liberty
12-22-2019, 11:52 AM
That's the goal.

And stupid, weak, white people, who see it happening right in front of their eyes, refuse to lift a finger in defense of their ethnicity, heritage, history, forefathers and culture, and instead blow their brain's out or OD on Chinese fentanyl.

$#@!ing tragedy is what it is.

Even the conservatives I know are too oblivious or they get it and just give up in defeat

juleswin
12-22-2019, 12:04 PM
That's the goal.

$#@!ing tragedy is what it is.

I think it would be amazing, my cousin has been trying to get his VISA for about 10 yrs now and wouldn't you believe it, he was able to get permanent resident for him and his family a few weeks ago. It's not a refugees visa which is much better since he can settle anywhere he wants regardless of the wishes of the townsfolk. And in 5 years, he can vote. Don't worry, he promises me that he would vote for real conservatives so that means no voting for Trump :)

Also remember AF, when trying to kill a dangerous snake, focus all your attention to the tail and scales, which we all know doesn't regenerate and I can't say this enough, pay no attention to the head. We all know attacking the head solves nothing.

Wake up Sids.

TheCount
12-22-2019, 12:08 PM
Oh nooooooooo

jon4liberty
12-22-2019, 12:47 PM
I think it would be amazing, my cousin has been trying to get his VISA for about 10 yrs now and wouldn't you believe it, he was able to get permanent resident for him and his family a few weeks ago. It's not a refugees visa which is much better since he can settle anywhere he wants regardless of the wishes of the townsfolk. And in 5 years, he can vote. Don't worry, he promises me that he would vote for real conservatives so that means no voting for Trump :)

Also remember AF, when trying to kill a dangerous snake, focus all your attention to the tail and scales, which we all know doesn't regenerate and I can't say this enough, pay no attention to the head. We all know attacking the head solves nothing.

Wake up Sids.

Why don't they focus on their home country and instill "real conservative" values and a system to which free market mechanisms can provide prosperity for all! I bet they live mises and rothbard

juleswin
12-22-2019, 01:24 PM
Why don't they focus on their home country and instill "real conservative" values and a system to which free market mechanisms can provide prosperity for all! I bet they live mises and rothbard

With the influence the US has around the world, my cousin believes that in order to make his home country great again, he has to make America great again. Just kidding, he is just trying to make a better life for him and his kids. And Trump and his people seem to be OK with it.

euphemia
12-22-2019, 01:26 PM
Tennessee is doing the same. Somehow this doesn’t pass the smell test. I wonder who is pressuring these governors and how.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2019, 01:35 PM

Wake up Sids.

Yippee...is he bringing this kind of diversity with him?

Nigeria: Mob Burns Down ‘Miracle’ Church After Pastor Accused of Killing Baby (https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2019/12/19/nigeria-mob-burns-down-miracle-church-after-pastor-accused-killing-baby/)

Anti Globalist
12-22-2019, 01:36 PM
If this starts happening in Indiana I'm going to be very upset.

juleswin
12-22-2019, 01:56 PM
Yippee...is he bringing this kind of diversity with him?

Nigeria: Mob Burns Down ‘Miracle’ Church After Pastor Accused of Killing Baby (https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2019/12/19/nigeria-mob-burns-down-miracle-church-after-pastor-accused-killing-baby/)

Of all the negative Nigerian news you could find from your google search, this is what you decided to post? Nigeria as a country has been plagued by false prophets, preachers that abuse, kill, steal and commit all sorts of criminal activities against their gullible worshipers. If there was a charity that I could donate that would devote 100% of their efforts into burning such churches down, I will donate at least 50% of my pay cheques to them.

Miracles church my arse, the pastor says his health is failing in prison, I wonder why he doesn't do one of those miracle cures on himself. I say burn that place down and I wish the charlatan pastor was inside when it burned. You can tell from my disdain of Trump that I really hate con artists and I hate them even more when they use the god to setup their scams, good riddance to bad rubbish. Ever wonder how many churches I have burned since I arrived in the states? A lot, this is what you get by importing diversity to your country, we end up burning churches.

Tell Trump to stop granting us VISAs, its his fault.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2019, 02:06 PM
Tell Trump to stop granting us VISAs, its his fault.

I have.

I don't get paid any mind, because this is not my country anymore.

Good luck with the joint, but I have no reason to suspect you'll run it any better than you have any other place on earth.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2019, 02:11 PM
A lot, this is what you get by importing diversity to your country, we end up burning churches.

If I'm still alive, it will be fun to watch your people and the weirdosexuals battle it out though.

Gotta hand it to ya, Nigeria doesn't tolerate shit.

First men go on trial under Nigeria's anti-homosexuality laws
All 47 men deny offence of same-sex displays of affection, which carries 10-year jail term
Wed 11 Dec 2019 12.03 EST (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/11/first-men-go-on-trial-under-nigerias-anti-homosexuality-laws)

juleswin
12-22-2019, 02:18 PM
I have.

I don't get paid any mind, because this is not my country anymore.

Good luck with the joint, but I have no reason to suspect you'll run it any better than you have any other place on earth.

We are not running anything, if we were, it would be much much easier to get a VISA and the war in Libya would never had happened. Many Nigerians made a good living working in Libya(where they were welcomed), a place today that even Nigerians don't wanna go to.

You better start asking your self the real questions like "who is running this country?" "why are they creating refugees and channeling them to the US and EU?" "why is Trump going along with them?" "why are they creating a distraction with this silly impeachment process?" etc etc.

juleswin
12-22-2019, 02:27 PM
If I'm still alive, it will be fun to watch your people and the weirdosexuals battle it out though.

Gotta hand it to ya, Nigeria doesn't tolerate $#@!.

First men go on trial under Nigeria's anti-homosexuality laws
All 47 men deny offence of same-sex displays of affection, which carries 10-year jail term
Wed 11 Dec 2019 12.03 EST (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/11/first-men-go-on-trial-under-nigerias-anti-homosexuality-laws)

I keep reading online that homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria but every evidence on the ground tells me that it is legal. I know a few openly gay couples back home and nobody is arresting them. Yes, we don't have gay pride events and festivals but you can openly be gay in Nigeria without any problem. I sometimes wonder if there is more to those headlines that just gay people. Maybe, we will start getting fewer of these news stories if more churches were burned down.

Just sayin :)

Danke
12-22-2019, 03:52 PM
I think it would be amazing, my cousin has been trying to get his VISA for about 10 yrs now and wouldn't you believe it, he was able to get permanent resident for him and his "family" a few weeks ago.

I know a few openly gay couples back home and nobody is arresting them.

Just sayin :)

Oh shit, we're screwed.

RJB
12-22-2019, 04:04 PM
Oh shit, we're screwed.
As horrible as the media tells us that we supposedlly are, we tend to be more welcoming here in the States. On YouTube I saw some videos of South Africans welcoming Nigerian immigrants with "tire necklaces."

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 04:11 PM
And what does any of that got to do with Trump allowing refugees into the US?
Trump is reducing how many are allowed.
Hopefully he will continue to reduce it to ZERO.

Danke
12-22-2019, 04:17 PM
Trump is reducing how many are allowed.
Hopefully he will continue to reduce it to ZERO.

Can we somehow deport the ones that are already here? Let's say back 10 to 20 years ago...

Or at least send them to do nursing on Oyarde's reservations?

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 04:23 PM
Can we somehow deport the ones that are already here? Let's say back 10 to 20 years ago...

I'm hoping that will eventually happen.

(If they are sent to oyarde they will simply disappear)

Danke
12-22-2019, 04:50 PM
I'm hoping that will eventually happen.

(If they are sent to @oyarde (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=27246) they will simply disappear)

I don't think Oyarde and his people appreciate nappy haired scalps.

juleswin
12-22-2019, 04:52 PM
As horrible as the media tells us that we supposedlly are, we tend to be more welcoming here in the States. On YouTube I saw some videos of South Africans welcoming Nigerian immigrants with "tire necklaces."

You find out how welcoming you are as a society when the average man is struggling to feed their children. When that time comes, come back and tell me how welcoming the American people truly are.

tod evans
12-22-2019, 04:55 PM
You find out how welcoming you are as a society when the average man is struggling to feed their children. When that time comes, come back and tell me how welcoming the American people truly are.

I'll feed my dogs-n-hogs immigrants long before my child ever goes hungry.

juleswin
12-22-2019, 04:57 PM
I'll feed my dogs-n-hogs immigrants long before my child ever goes hungry.

+rep

You my friend are a true American. Maybe not dogs n hogs but my children eats first before any immigrant. Yes to loving your neighbours, but love your family first.

Danke
12-22-2019, 05:04 PM

I am not struggling , and am not welcoming NOW. Well, I might make an exception for you.

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 05:05 PM

I suggest you have an exit plan, some people will not restrain themselves when the reaction takes place.

We can try to limit the wrongs on our side when the time comes but there will be some.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Rudyard Kipling

oyarde
12-22-2019, 05:06 PM

We will have to have a council next month to decide how we should punish kentuckians .

RJB
12-22-2019, 05:06 PM
If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I will welcome you by buying the first round of beer.

We Americans can't be that bad. Of all the options you had, you chose to come here. Can I get a big, "thank you America.". Maybe you can change your avatar to that of George Washington to further show your appreciation for your host country.

juleswin
12-22-2019, 05:10 PM
I suggest you have an exit plan, some people will not restrain themselves when the reaction takes place.

We can try to limit the wrongs on our side when the time comes but there will be some.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Rudyard Kipling

I have an exit plan, when the tides turns and society turns violent, I will be on the first flight to Abuja. I will not wait long enough to be a casualty. But I doubt it happens in my lifetime.

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 05:12 PM
We will have to have a council next moth to decide how we should punish kentuckians .
What does the name of the state mean in Injun again?;)

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 05:14 PM
If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I will welcome you by buying the first round of beer.

We Americans can't be that bad. Of all the options you had, you chose to come here. Can I get a big, "thank you America.". Maybe you can change your avatar to that of George Washington to further show your appreciation for your host country.
He came here for the wealth and not for the people or the politics that created the wealth.

Just like almost all of them.

We need to learn to be less welcoming.

Danke
12-22-2019, 05:22 PM
I have an exit plan, when the tides turns and society turns violent, I will be on the first flight to Abuja. I will not wait long enough to be a casualty. But I doubt it happens in my lifetime.

12:23pm - 4:10pm +1Flight spans 1 day
https://images.trvl-media.com/media/content/expus/graphics/static_content/fusion/v0.1b/images/airlines/vector/s/multiple_airlines_logo_sq.svg
Multiple Airlines
Very Good Flights (8.2/10) (https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?mode=search&paandi=true&trip=oneway&options=cabinclass%3Aeconomy%2Cnopenalty%3AN%2Csor tby%3Aprice&passengers=children%3A0%2Cadults%3A1%2Cseniors%3A0 %2Cinfantinlap%3AY&leg1=from%3AOmaha%2C%20NE%20(OMA-All%20Airports)%2Cto%3AAbuja%2C%20Nigeria%2Cdepart ure%3A01%2F21%2F2020TANYT&rfrr=TG.LP.SrchWzd.Flight#route-happy-0)

20h 47m (2 stops)

Available amenities

Wi-Fi, Entertainment, and Power information (https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?mode=search&paandi=true&trip=oneway&options=cabinclass%3Aeconomy%2Cnopenalty%3AN%2Csor tby%3Aprice&passengers=children%3A0%2Cadults%3A1%2Cseniors%3A0 %2Cinfantinlap%3AY&leg1=from%3AOmaha%2C%20NE%20(OMA-All%20Airports)%2Cto%3AAbuja%2C%20Nigeria%2Cdepart ure%3A01%2F21%2F2020TANYT&rfrr=TG.LP.SrchWzd.Flight#amenity-content-0)

Departure airport:OMA - EWR - LFW Arrival airport:- ABV
United 3605 operated by Republic Airlines DBA United Expre, Ethiopian Airlines 1007 operated by ASKY

$937.57

Can we start a Chip-In?

I think Oyarda will pick up the drink expenses.

juleswin
12-22-2019, 05:22 PM

I never turn down free beer, I will gladly drink with you. Second round is on me :)

I didn't say Americans are bad people just they are ordinary people. I believe life circumstance can sometimes make you do things you would never ever think you could do. My dad sent me to American because it was the biggest, baddest and most economically powerful nation in the world.

Btw, I am still waiting for someone to point to me who Che murdered. I am keeping my avatar if it turns out that he is not a mass murderer and just a hardcore anti imperialist.

AngryCanadian
12-22-2019, 05:24 PM
Will Gov. Andy Beshear accept refugees into his own home? when will the Liberals start practicing what they are preaching?

I was wondering when the newly elected lefty gov would actually push this nonsense, i wasn't surprised.

oyarde
12-22-2019, 05:25 PM
What does the name of the state mean in Injun again?;)

To the Iroquois it loosely translates to something like Land of Tomorrow . What that really means is it should belong to Oyarde who governs most wisely .

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 05:34 PM
To the Iroquois it loosly translates to something like Land of Tomorrow . What that really means is it should belong to Oyarde who governs most wisely .
I just looked it up and "The Dark and bloody Ground" is apparently a myth.

The area of what is now Kentucky was a crossroads during the 18th century. It was Cherokee country, but other tribes, such as the Shawnee, often contested their possession of it. Many trails crisscrossed the area the area that would become the state, including the Great Warpath. The land saw much fighting, both between Native tribes who sought the rich hunting and faming grounds for themselves, and later with Settlers, for the same reason. Perhaps because of this, many writers have stated that the name Kentucky derives from Native words referring to a dark and bloody ground. Novelists have followed suit. A quick search of Amazon or Google references several books with this title, some having to do with Kentucky history or otherwise set in the state.

False. The Wyandot name for this area "Kah-ten-tah-teh", refers to "the land of tomorrow" or "the place where we shall dwell/camp tomorrow". The Shawnee referred to the area as "Kain-tuck-ee" or "at the head of the river." Since several rivers have their origin in the area, this name make sense. The Mohawk version of the word "Kentucke" meant "among the meadows". The Delawares used a similar word to describe the area as "the place among the meadows". The Catawba name for the area meant "the prairie" or "the barren place". Other Iroquois words referred to the land as being a level place. No tribe was ever on record as giving the area a name that meant anything near to dark and bloody ground.

More at: https://greatwarriorspath.blogspot.com/2016/04/myths-and-misnomers-dark-and-bloody.html

AngryCanadian
12-22-2019, 05:34 PM
Actually it could also finally make alot of people in Kentucky see the reality of what the leftists have being trying to push and that is not to the benefit of the native people in Kentucky.

The liberals completely ignore the fact that many migrants also turn to crime and join up with criminal gangs after they arrive. Hopefully this will make some think twice before voting left again.

Sweds in Sweden are finding out this the hard way.

oyarde
12-22-2019, 05:40 PM
I just looked it up and "The Dark and bloody Ground" is apparently a myth.

The area of what is now Kentucky was a crossroads during the 18th century. It was Cherokee country, but other tribes, such as the Shawnee, often contested their possession of it. Many trails crisscrossed the area the area that would become the state, including the Great Warpath. The land saw much fighting, both between Native tribes who sought the rich hunting and faming grounds for themselves, and later with Settlers, for the same reason. Perhaps because of this, many writers have stated that the name Kentucky derives from Native words referring to a dark and bloody ground. Novelists have followed suit. A quick search of Amazon or Google references several books with this title, some having to do with Kentucky history or otherwise set in the state.

False. The Wyandot name for this area "Kah-ten-tah-teh", refers to "the land of tomorrow" or "the place where we shall dwell/camp tomorrow". The Shawnee referred to the area as "Kain-tuck-ee" or "at the head of the river." Since several rivers have their origin in the area, this name make sense. The Mohawk version of the word "Kentucke" meant "among the meadows". The Delawares used a similar word to describe the area as "the place among the meadows". The Catawba name for the area meant "the prairie" or "the barren place". Other Iroquois words referred to the land as being a level place. No tribe was ever on record as giving the area a name that meant anything near to dark and bloody ground.

More at: https://greatwarriorspath.blogspot.com/2016/04/myths-and-misnomers-dark-and-bloody.html
The Kentucky Barrens are in Barren County . Kain Tuck ee was always a shared hunting ground where game was thick in the cane and grass and among the salt licks. Most early white settlers would have pronounced it like the Shawnee .

susano
12-22-2019, 05:59 PM
I didn't say Americans are bad people just they are ordinary people. I believe life circumstance can sometimes make you do things you would never ever think you could do.

I didn't know you came to the US from Nigeria. With regard to what you wrote, there, this the best article I've ever read on this subject of immigration vs mass migration. You may like it:

A couple of Ukrainians are examining some graffiti: Kick a kike and save Russia!

One Ukrainian says to the other “Great idea! But who wants to save Russia?”

This joke popped into my mind while reading the white nationalist calls: Stop immigration and save the White Race. The means are laudable, but the stated end is irrelevant, at best.

You do not have to belong to the White Race to understand the problems caused by movements of populations. You do not even have to believe in the existence of racial classifications to appreciate that mass migrations cause real problems. The racialist reasoning behind opposition to this phenomenon is superfluous and unproductive at best. Mass immigration is a modern phenomenon, while 140-year old racialism is so dated that it hurts.

Opposition to immigration does not require feelings of racial superiority or even racial identity. Readers of Milne probably remember that Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Rabbit’s reaction to the newest animal – Kanga – in their forest was anything but welcoming: they kidnapped the immigrant baby. The story of course ended with everyone becoming fast friends, but even Milne could not pull off a happy ending if Kangas were to flood the forest by their thousands.

Humans and other animals have defensive mechanisms used to protect their territory and their access to resources. These mechanisms are now deliberately misrepresented as ‘racism’, or as the unleashing of brutal natural tendencies, but the protection of one’s territory is morally defensible.

cont., https://www.unz.com/ishamir/winnie-the-pooh-on-immigration-and-race/

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 06:04 PM
I didn't know you came to the US from Nigeria. With regard to what you wrote, there, this the best article I've ever read on this subject of immigration vs mass migration. You may like it:

A couple of Ukrainians are examining some graffiti: Kick a kike and save Russia!

One Ukrainian says to the other “Great idea! But who wants to save Russia?”

This joke popped into my mind while reading the white nationalist calls: Stop immigration and save the White Race. The means are laudable, but the stated end is irrelevant, at best.

You do not have to belong to the White Race to understand the problems caused by movements of populations. You do not even have to believe in the existence of racial classifications to appreciate that mass migrations cause real problems. The racialist reasoning behind opposition to this phenomenon is superfluous and unproductive at best. Mass immigration is a modern phenomenon, while 140-year old racialism is so dated that it hurts.

Opposition to immigration does not require feelings of racial superiority or even racial identity. Readers of Milne probably remember that Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Rabbit’s reaction to the newest animal – Kanga – in their forest was anything but welcoming: they kidnapped the immigrant baby. The story of course ended with everyone becoming fast friends, but even Milne could not pull off a happy ending if Kangas were to flood the forest by their thousands.

Humans and other animals have defensive mechanisms used to protect their territory and their access to resources. These mechanisms are now deliberately misrepresented as ‘racism’, or as the unleashing of brutal natural tendencies, but the protection of one’s territory is morally defensible.

cont., https://www.unz.com/ishamir/winnie-the-pooh-on-immigration-and-race/
It's about culture not race.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2019, 06:29 PM

It's both...and I don't care who's nose gets pushed out of joint anymore about saying so.

I don't want to walk out my front door and into the streets of New Brazzaville.

If I wanted to live in New Brazzaville, or some other shitpot, I'd go there.

susano
12-22-2019, 06:39 PM

Agreed and read on because that's what the piece is about. Remember, the Bolsheviks HAVE made it about race so that's an issue that needs addressing and Shamir does it perfectly.

Swordsmyth
12-22-2019, 06:44 PM
Agreed and read on because that's what the piece is about. Remember, the Bolsheviks HAVE made it about race so that's an issue that needs addressing and Shamir does it perfectly.
It's also about resources and the economic effect of the dramatic increase in population.
The natives have a right to manage immigration to their own benefit and not to their detriment.
Dramatic shocks to the economy are destructive whether it is a massive loss of population or a massive increase and the fact that some people can profit from them doesn't change that.

susano
12-22-2019, 06:50 PM
It's both...and I don't care who's nose gets pushed out of joint anymore about saying so.

I don't want to walk out my front door and into the streets of New Brazzaville.

If I wanted to live in New Brazzaville, or some other $#@!pot, I'd go there.

Yep. The fact of the matter is that what made this country so appealing came from it's white founders and their culture and values. Those who admired it (no matter their color or background) and came here to assimilate, adopted that culture. Shamir's article points out that distinction of the lone immigrant who plans his move to a foreign country because he wants to be part of it, vs those shipped in through mass immigration and never admired or knew much about this place, at all. They simply want their own culture transplanted here.