PDA

View Full Version : Winds of Change - Murdoch to yield to his Son

Wingman
12-14-2007, 08:44 PM
I don't know if you guys know this but you should.

Rupert Murdoch has signalled he will yield rulership of his empire to his younger son James Murdoch, who heads up TV in the UK.

James opposed the Iraq war almost since the start I think and he has always criticised his father for letting US's FOX supoprt the war and Bush.

So quite clearly, Murdoch's yielding to his younger son is an admission that in the future, the neocons will fall and RON PAUL WILL RISE!!!!!

(i saw the article but its on digg and google and easy to find)

DJ RP
12-14-2007, 08:45 PM
That is good news. As we know, the younger generation has the idealism and vision that some of the older people may lack at times... :)

hard@work
12-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Wait... isn't the Jr. Murdoch ... Libertarian?

forsmant
12-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Rupert just bought the Wall Street Journal

steph3n
12-14-2007, 08:57 PM
some say he is libertarian, some say liberal.

shrapnel88
12-14-2007, 09:00 PM
thank god. the neocon agenda will fail without murdoch's media empire on their side.

Think12345
12-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Any idea when this would happen?

american.swan
12-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't know if you guys know this but you should.

Rupert Murdoch has signalled he will yield rulership of his empire to his younger son James Murdoch, who heads up TV in the UK.

James opposed the Iraq war almost since the start I think and he has always criticised his father for letting US's FOX supoprt the war and Bush.

So quite clearly, Murdoch's yielding to his younger son is an admission that in the future, the neocons will fall and RON PAUL WILL RISE!!!!!

(i saw the article but its on digg and google and easy to find)

The neo-cons will pay him off or kill him.