PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul being discussed on UK website

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 10:45 AM
The wiser among us Brits who understand economics are taking a keen interest in Ron Paul

This is a thread posted on Housepricecrash.co.uk about Ron

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=45245

qednick
05-19-2007, 10:47 AM
Heh that's great. It's good to see people saying things like "I wish we had a Ron Paul running here". :)

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 10:56 AM
This is gonna be the biggest political change since the civil rights movement

It's gonna be huge!

This will be the most exciting rollercoaster ride since the 1960's

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 11:26 AM
I posted a link to Newsnight on this forum yesterday

If you search the threads you should find it.

The point made on the thread you mention is a very salient and important reminder to people that this could be a dangerous struggle for Ron Paul. As one guy stated on the Aaron Russo movie Freedom to Fascism, the Democrats are the Genovese family and the Republicans are the Corleones. They will play dirty to protect their power and the power of their paymasters, (The Federal Reserve)

I think I'm correct in saying 4 US presidents who tried to wrestle control of the US currency away from the money changers have been assassinated.

Andrew Jackson, the 7th US president also destroyed the 19th century equivalent of the Federal Reserve Bank, the Second Bank of the United States and survived an assassination attempt thereafter.

Challenging these people will be dangerous, make no mistake about it!

Kandilynn
05-19-2007, 11:34 AM
I didn't know citizens of other countries could donate money to an United States political campaign.

Mattsa
05-19-2007, 11:42 AM
I didn't know citizens of other countries could donate money to an United States political campaign.

We can't

But my girlfriend is American so I made my donation through her :)

Some of the People on the website link I posted are resident in the US

DrStrabismus
05-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Yeah, it's not just the U.S. that needs RP, it's the world.