PDA

View Full Version : Musicians with Ron Paul music?

Hurricane Bruiser
12-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Is there a site anywhere that links to all the specific songs about Ron Paul? I am trying to find a song from a gal on myspace that was pretty cool but can't find it now and thought there must be some good list somewhere. Perhaps people could post their favorite songs here.

Liberty Star
12-14-2007, 09:31 PM
This is pretty cool, got to make every Sinatra fan listen to it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yBw5mmy_ho

Man behind it:

http://www.sinatra.bz/ron.html

Question_Authority
12-14-2007, 09:36 PM
I actually am putting together a web site right now that will link all Ron Paul songs recorded by supporters. It will be ronpaulmusic.com. Stay tuned. I need to ask help from everyone here to direct me to the songs. Someone handed me a CD with 26 (count'em 26!) songs on it dedicated to Ron Paul. That was at the end of September. There must be even more now.

If you know of or wrote/sang a song for Paul please PM me with the details. Thanks! I am hoping for all videos but will take audio only as well.

jenn122
12-14-2007, 09:37 PM
Here is the myspace message that was sent out a few days ago with the songs on mysapce...

Dear Ron Paul Supporters,

Every day, several songs written by supporters are brought to our attention. Here are just a few to sample.

Recording Artist Aimee Allen at MySpace.Com/aimeeallen has a track entitled "Ron Paul Revolution". Click on the first track of her myspace music player to hear it.

Many of you have already heard "Landslide: The Ron Paul Song" by artist Jake Kellen from Lubbock Texas. Visit MySpace.Com/JakeKellenBand and click on the first track of his myspace music player to hear it. The video version of the song can be viewed at vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23728931

Rise, Consise, Krookid wrote a track entitled "Ron Paul 2008" at youtube.com/watch?v=SVrszyW9dPE

Shelby wrote a song about Ron Paul at youtube.com/watch?v=TeFDValQhpg

And, last but definitely not least, King Solomon wrote a hip hop track entitled RonPaul2008.Com
If you have virgin ears and find a bit of foul language offensive, you might want to avoid this track. However, since so many hundreds of e-mails came in support of this track, here we go at MySpace.Com/solomonstemple . Just click on the 2nd track of his myspace music player to hear "RonPaul2008.Com"

Enjoy!

Warm Regards,
Greg Chamberlain
MySpace Moderator for Ron Paul

Hurricane Bruiser
12-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Recording Artist Aimee Allen at MySpace.Com/aimeeallen has a track entitled "Ron Paul Revolution". Click on the first track of her myspace music player to hear it.

That's the one I was looking for. Thanks a bunch. It will be nice to have all the songs available from one place.

wxflyguy
12-23-2007, 11:45 PM
Here is the myspace message that was sent out a few days ago with the songs on mysapce...

Dear Ron Paul Supporters,

Every day, several songs written by supporters are brought to our attention. Here are just a few to sample.

Many of you have already heard "Landslide: The Ron Paul Song" by artist Jake Kellen from Lubbock Texas. Visit MySpace.Com/JakeKellenBand and click on the first track of his myspace music player to hear it. The video version of the song can be viewed at vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23728931

Rise, Consise, Krookid wrote a track entitled "Ron Paul 2008" at youtube.com/watch?v=SVrszyW9dPE

Shelby wrote a song about Ron Paul at youtube.com/watch?v=TeFDValQhpg

And, last but definitely not least, King Solomon wrote a hip hop track entitled RonPaul2008.Com
If you have virgin ears and find a bit of foul language offensive, you might want to avoid this track. However, since so many hundreds of e-mails came in support of this track, here we go at MySpace.Com/solomonstemple . Just click on the 2nd track of his myspace music player to hear "RonPaul2008.Com"

Enjoy!

Warm Regards,
Greg Chamberlain
MySpace Moderator for Ron Paul

Blump...Landslide not too shabby....everyone should give a listen

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=g6UkH5AwB7w

tangent4ronpaul
12-24-2007, 12:07 AM
http://groups.myspace.com/bands4ronpaul

there is a post at the top of the forums of bands that support Ron Paul, along with which have written Ron Paul songs. It's somewhat dated and I'm trying to get it updated.

-n