PDA

View Full Version : 'No political bias' in FBI probe of Trump campaign

Zippyjuan
12-09-2019, 12:44 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50720345

A US watchdog has found no evidence of political bias behind an FBI probe into the 2016 Trump campaign, despite "serious performance failures".

The US Department of Justice inspector general's report concluded the law enforcement bureau had "authorised purpose" to initiate the inquiry.

But the report also found applications to spy on a Trump aide had "significant inaccuracies and omissions".

The 476-page report provides fodder for for Trump critics and supporters alike.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz first announced the Department of Justice investigation in March last year.

Since then, his team has reviewed more than one million records and conducted more than 100 interviews.

oyarde
12-09-2019, 12:46 PM
The FBI is incompetent and not a good value for the American taxpayer .

Sammy
12-09-2019, 12:47 PM
Zippy please STOP posting Leftist Propaganda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEStkjIQLwM

Trump was right!

Anti Globalist
12-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Trust me, the FBI does have biases. We see it pretty much everyday with their actions.

TheCount
12-09-2019, 01:32 PM
But Q told me that the IG report was going to be yuge...

What will I believe in now that my dream has been shattered?

Zippyjuan
12-09-2019, 01:42 PM

And that Mueller Report was a secret investigation into Clinton. 50,000 sealed indictments coming down!

Brian4Liberty
12-09-2019, 01:48 PM
I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Not really. As predictable as the sun rising...

“We investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of illegal wrongdoing. Procedures were followed, with some minor technical paperwork errors that did not amount to actionable intentional violations of policy.”

Origanalist
12-09-2019, 01:50 PM
I have a bridge you might be interested in, the profit you could make is uge.

fcreature
12-09-2019, 01:56 PM
LOL

Only way the IG report was going to report political bias was if someone involved whose political bias influenced their work admitted to it. Of course no one within the FBI admitted to this. The IG exists to whitewash personal responsibility, and is extremely limited in the scope of what they're able to investigate.

The statements you should pay attention to are Barr and Durham's.

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”
- Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham

"The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.
- Attorney General William P. Barr

I'm optimistic people will be going to jail over this.

TheCount
12-09-2019, 02:00 PM
And that Mueller Report was a secret investigation into Clinton. 50,000 sealed indictments coming down!

Oh, it's way more than 50,000. I'm sure that someone will be along shortly to tell us how many.

The Marines at Langley will be coming for you soon.

TER
12-09-2019, 02:04 PM

I bet you don’t believe in God. Am I right?

Those who believe in God are not so quick to lose faith like you. People who believe in God knows what it means to ‘trust the plan’. Nothing which is being revealed has dissuaded me from the plan. I always suspected that things wouldnt heat up until before the next Presidential election. Makes most sense to wait until then. I also was prepared for the media spin and the trolls to say this was a big nothingburger when in fact it wasn’t. It lays the groundwork for the attorney general now to come in and subpoena/indict.

The problem with people like you are that you are weak- in faith and in character. I promise you those who have done evil will be judged, and if not in this fallen world, then before the judgment seat of God.

So are my dreams shattered? LOL, not even close! I am still very much enjoying the movie and trusting the plan. Hard for someone with such lack of faith like you to understand. Sad actually.

Brian4Liberty
12-09-2019, 02:10 PM
LOL

Only way the IG report was going to report political bias was if someone involved whose political bias influenced their work admitted to it. Of course no one within the FBI admitted to this. The IG exists to whitewash personal responsibility, and is extremely limited in the scope of what they're able to investigate.

Even if someone did admit or accuse others, the IG office would probably try to convince them to change their story.

dannno
12-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?518365-Fraud-Upon-the-FISA-Court-Confirmed/page60)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?518365-Fraud-Upon-the-FISA-Court-Confirmed&p=6894534&viewfull=1#post6894534

The IG report documents 17 significant inaccuracies and omissions for which senior level individuals in the FBI are responsible. (Q = 17)

This is the framework that Barr and Durham are using to bring forward the coming indictments.

Good luck.

Brian4Liberty
12-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Equal justice under the law.

Investigating Obama’s FBI:

- “Did you do anything?”
- “I didn’t do nothing.”
- “Good enough”.

Investigating someone perceived as opposing the MIC deep state:

- 4am raid, wife and daughter in the street in their underwear.
- House ransacked, all papers, effects, digital devices taken.
- trumped up charges and threats of long sentences for the accused and their family.
- force them into bankruptcy, send them to prison.

TheCount
12-09-2019, 04:29 PM

Is Q God?

Zippyjuan
12-09-2019, 05:13 PM
Is Q God?

Some seem to think so. They treat what rambling, vague "predictions" he makes as gospel as to what will happen/ is happening. All the great seers use vague language so people can read whatever they want to into what they say.

Zippyjuan
12-09-2019, 05:21 PM
Despite the report saying "no political bias" Trump was railing again today calling it "far worse than I thought possible" and an "attempt to overthrow the government" He does greatly exaggerate things and loves to play the victim.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/09/trump-justice-dept-report-far-worse-than-i-ever-thought-possible.html

Horowitz also reported that there was no evidence of political bias at the root of the investigation — rebuffing Trump’s repeated claims about a concerted effort to undermine his campaign being led by “deep state” Washington bureaucrats.

Nonetheless, Trump said the report’s findings represented “an attempted overthrow” of the government, “and a lot of people were in on it, and they got caught.”

TER
12-09-2019, 05:38 PM
Is Q God?

No, Q is not. Your question demonstrates your weak mind.

The truth is that you don’t believe in God. Nor do you fear Him.

dannno
12-09-2019, 05:51 PM
Despite the report saying "no political bias" Trump was railing again today calling it "far worse than I thought possible" and an "attempt to overthrow the government" He does greatly exaggerate things and loves to play the victim.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/09/trump-justice-dept-report-far-worse-than-i-ever-thought-possible.html

That is because the content of the report varies considerably from some of the conclusions (although some of the conclusions are fairly damning as well). Fortunately what is important, is actually the content.

fcreature
12-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Equal justice under the law.

Investigating Obama’s FBI:

- “Did you do anything?”
- “I didn’t do nothing.”
- “Good enough”.

Investigating someone perceived as opposing the MIC deep state:

- 4am raid, wife and daughter in the street in their underwear.
- House ransacked, all papers, effects, digital devices taken.
- trumped up charges and threats of long sentences for the accused and their family.
- force them into bankruptcy, send them to prison.

Yep.

FUBAR.

jon4liberty
12-09-2019, 07:08 PM

Q said it would awaken the people and confirm POTUS

CCTelander
12-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Is Q God?

No. Trump is the God Emperor. Q is just his #1 apostle.

TheCount
12-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Q said it would awaken the people and confirm POTUS

Do you mean this drop, when he implied that it would happen in 2018?

>>281
DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
Q

TheCount
12-09-2019, 08:37 PM

Well, the two are obviously related in your mind, given what you're posting.

I reject the notion that in order to have faith in anything, you must have faith in everything. What you seem to be saying is that all religious people are, by sheer fact of their religiosity, incredibly gullible. I don't agree.

TheTexan
12-09-2019, 08:39 PM
'No political bias'

https://media3.giphy.com/media/DFNd1yVyRjmF2/giphy.webp?cid=790b761177733cbfd1b3c5fba9aeb28b9f4 f45b32a9cfec9&rid=giphy.webp

susano
12-09-2019, 09:43 PM
I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Not really. As predictable as the sun rising...

Read an article, quite some time ago, quoting Hugh Hewlett (not a fan) where he said, "Inspectors General are where investigations go to die" and went on to say that everyone in DC knows it. That was almost a "duh", for me, as the swamp protects itself. In case like these reports, that means limited hangouts, general scolding for being naughty, 'nuff blame to go around, etc, etc, etc, and back to business as usual. Nobody gets fingered for their criminal activity because it's their life blood and when one goes down, someone can roll for plea and there goes the whole ball of wax.

To even try to peddle "no bias" is beyond absurd. It's all right there in their own damn texts. Seething hatred of Trump, insurance policies, Strzok's not going to allow Trump to win, etc. Never mid the outrageous framing of George Papadopulous, Flynn (Fck Flynn and then we fck Trump - McCabe), spying on Carter Page and all the rest.

https://media.giphy.com/media/7TbuNS0QIaHP8hwGIx/giphy.gif

acptulsa
12-09-2019, 10:54 PM

I have faith in God. I have no faith in these sociopathic men. The Bible told me to put my faith in God, not men.

I also have no faith in this pacifier called Q they stuck in your mouth. Its track record is poor and it makes too little sense.

Does that make me resemble this remark?

The problem with people like you are that you are weak- in faith and in character.

My suggestion is that you try a little harder to hold yourself above this petty strife, rather than creating more. His lack of faith in Trump could prove you know something he doesn't. But it seems more likely it proves he knows something you don't. If you have enough faith God will sort this mess out in the end, maybe you should concentrate on not having so much faith in these political men that you sin by shooting Messenger Count when the politicians let you down.

It is a sign of neither a weak mind, nor a lack of fear of God, to refrain from having faith in men--whether a known moneychanger and serial adulterer, or an unknown, anonymous force of... somethings.

susano
12-09-2019, 11:31 PM
I pretty much thought Q was a LARP.

susano
12-09-2019, 11:34 PM
The FBI is incompetent and not a good value for the American taxpayer .

They create "terrorism" and frame dimwits to "solve" the cases, make themselves relevant and increase their budgets. The only ones I see do any good are the ones called in on true crime style homicide investigations like Shanann Watts and her kids. I guess they just work missing persons and murder cases so they're okay. They rest are a danger to society.

revgen
12-09-2019, 11:38 PM
The OIG report says that the FBI lied to the FISA court to acquire a surveillance warrant to spy on Trump campaign staffer Carter Page.

If it wasn't political, then I can only conclude that they get boners from lying to judges.

Swordsmyth
12-09-2019, 11:39 PM
I pretty much thought Q was a LARP.

Q has proven a connection to Trump and the White House many times.
The only question is how much he can be trusted, he admits to putting out disinformation at times to keep from giving the enemy too much information but the general message he send seems to be proving true, hopefully the part about bringing justice to the enemy will be true.

The undertaking would be quite enormous and it would only make sense that it might take some time to set things up.

Working Poor
12-10-2019, 08:01 AM

Those who believe in God are not so quick to lose faith like you. People who believe in God knows what it means to ‘trust the plan’. Nothing which is being revealed has dissuaded me from the plan. I always suspected that things wouldnt heat up until before the next Presidential election. Makes most sense to wait until then. I also was prepared for the media spin and the trolls to say this was a big nothingburger when in fact it wasn’t. It lays the groundwork for the attorney general now to come in and subpoena/indict.

The problem with people like you are that you are weak- in faith and in character. I promise you those who have done evil will be judged, and if not in this fallen world, then before the judgment seat of God.

So are my dreams shattered? LOL, not even close! I am still very much enjoying the movie and trusting the plan. Hard for someone with such lack of faith like you to understand. Sad actually.

I do trust God's plan but, IDK if God's plan is about what Q says.I like Trump I think he is trying to do something good for the country. If this is really end times like a lot of people seem to think I predict Trump will go down and Michelle Obama will become president. If this is really end times things are going to get much worse. I think we could be in the start of end times and if we are I don't expect any improvements. I have a good supply of organic non GMO popping corn so I can enjoy the show. I want God's will and not my own I have to remind myself of that every day. I am not in control and neither is Trump I don't know who will be led to the Lord and I am not here to be a judge of that.

All I can do with any certainty is seek Him and cling to Him and His righteousness. I do fall a lot and He picks me back up. Do I have judgement in my own heart? Yes I do. Hopefully in spite of it I will be allowed to walk into the hall of His grace because He has forgiven me.

There is a lot of disinformation out there hopefully we can rely on what we know to be true and compare everything we encounter to the truth. The truth is the 10 commandments, the truth is Love one another these are all I have. I believe everyone on this earth has a potential to turn a corner and find the Lord. I am praying for Trump to do God's will whatever that may be.

juleswin
12-10-2019, 08:06 AM

Trump's FBI will not be biased. If it is then its his own fault. At some point, he needs to start taking responsibility of what happens in his administration. Btw, Trump uses the FBI and CIA when it suits him, he can't cry foul now.

TER
12-10-2019, 09:19 AM
Well, the two are obviously related in your mind, given what you're posting.

I reject the notion that in order to have faith in anything, you must have faith in everything. What you seem to be saying is that all religious people are, by sheer fact of their religiosity, incredibly gullible. I don't agree.

I also reject the notion that in order to have faith in anything, you must have faith in everything. And I would counter that it is those like yourself who are indeed the guillible ones, and not the 'religious people' who have faith in God.

For example, I don't believe there are more than two sexes, or that a man who removes his testicles is now a female, or that sodomy is a natural act, or that the earth will be destroyed in the near future because of man made climate change, or a myriad other things the atheist liberals like you have fantasies about and believe to be gospel.

I have seen enough to acknowledge that Q is legit. That doesn't mean I believe Q is divine or that I worship Q. To make such pathetic straw man arguements just shows how weak minded you are.

TER
12-10-2019, 09:21 AM
I do trust God's plan but, IDK if God's plan is about what Q says.I like Trump I think he is trying to do something good for the country. If this is really end times like a lot of people seem to think I predict Trump will go down and Michelle Obama will become president. If this is really end times things are going to get much worse. I think we could be in the start of end times and if we are I don't expect any improvements. I have a good supply of organic non GMO popping corn so I can enjoy the show. I want God's will and not my own I have to remind myself of that every day. I am not in control and neither is Trump I don't know who will be led to the Lord and I am not here to be a judge of that.

All I can do with any certainty is seek Him and cling to Him and His righteousness. I do fall a lot and He picks me back up. Do I have judgement in my own heart? Yes I do. Hopefully in spite of it I will be allowed to walk into the hall of His grace because He has forgiven me.

There is a lot of disinformation out there hopefully we can rely on what we know to be true and compare everything we encounter to the truth. The truth is the 10 commandments, the truth is Love one another these are all I have. I believe everyone on this earth has a potential to turn a corner and find the Lord. I am praying for Trump to do God's will whatever that may be.

Excellent post and my sentiments exactly. Thank you. I am enjoying the show with you. God's will be done.

TheCount
12-10-2019, 11:48 AM
I have seen enough to acknowledge that Q is legit. That doesn't mean I believe Q is divine or that I worship Q. To make such pathetic straw man arguements just shows how weak minded you are.

You're the one who brought it up.

If you have "seen enough to acknowledge that Q is legit" then why do you relate your belief in Q to religious belief rather than a rational belief? If the LARP is as good as you say, then you shouldn't need to rely on faith at all.

TER
12-10-2019, 12:56 PM
You're the one who brought it up.

If you have "seen enough to acknowledge that Q is legit" then why do you relate your belief in Q to religious belief rather than a rational belief? If the LARP is as good as you say, then you shouldn't need to rely on faith at all.

My belief that Q is legit is based on rational deduction, primarily based on Q's posting history, Trump's tweet history and actions during certain rallies. It is mathemetically improbable for Q not to be in cahoots with the Trump administration given the multiple proofs which have been revealed. I am not basing my belief about Q on some blind religious belief. Its strictly rational and based upon empirical facts.

My original post above was replying to your constant mocking every time you believe some perceived 'bump' in the plan takes place. Especially when those 'bumps' are not bumps at all, but were expected by those who actually have put the time and effort to study the posting history of Q. For someone who thinks Q is a LARP, you sure like to post about it and mock those who believe it to be legit. Why would you do that? Either because you are a paid troll or because you are a sadist who enjoys mocking others. Maybe both?

My mention of faith is because some are so easy to fall away because of some perceived 'bump'. They let emotions take over their rational mind and are so quick to forget everything in the past because of such perceived 'disappointment'. People who fall in to that later camp tend to not believe in God because in their pride and short-sightedness, they automically doubt when things dont go the way they wanted or expected. That is why your continual mocking has no effect upon me or those who actually know how to be patient and trust a plan and know how to trust those who have more knowledge and insight into the plan. You see bumps and failure, and I do not see any of that at all. In fact, I only grow more convinced. Especially when the likes of you and the corrupt MSM continue to bash Q. It only strengthes my resolve and confirms my suspicions.

dannno
12-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Fortunately we won't need complicated mathematical proofs for long, because when the arrests start happening there won't be any more talk of Q.

It will all be about how Trump is a madman and an authoritarian for putting all of his political opponents in prison.

Fortunately it will come out that most of the people he is imprisoning are Satanic pedophiles. But the media cabal will not report it, they will continue to say it is a conspiracy theory. There will be trolls here, repeating those lies. I can tell you who they are and it hasn't even happened yet.