PDA

View Full Version : 90 staffers

stefans
12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
it was mentioned on wolf blitzer today that the ron paul campaign now has 90 employees.
don't get me wrong, I want ron paul to spend the money that was donated to the campaign.
but I still want to know: what do those staffers do all day?
has there been a single press article as a result of their work?
has anyone from the campaign except jesse benton appeared publicly on behalf of ron paul?
does it take 90 people to organize ron paul's campaign schedule?

steph3n
12-14-2007, 07:55 PM
hopefully shipping my packages I ordered on Nov 20 and still don't have! i did make a phone call to HQ and get through to the store manager in a matter of minutes however and it will be coming soon.

they are getting a MASSIVE amount of orders each day, he told me over 700 orders per DAY they are getting on the official store. (700 being a slow day)

bc2208
12-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Are those orders counted to the thermometer?

Dave Pedersen
12-14-2007, 07:57 PM
They seem to be at a loss as to what to do with the money. All those excellent videos need to be seen by the couch potatoes. They could rent a whole channel in Florida which just plays Ron Paul videos 24/7.

DealzOnWheelz
12-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Are you kidding???

do you have any idea what it takes to run a campaign??

you don't just have 3 or 4 people blogging all day

idiom
12-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Thats less than two staff per state...

Ozwest
12-14-2007, 08:02 PM
I would guess that a lot of those 90 staff are being sent to the new state offices they are opening on almost a weekly basis.

james1844
12-14-2007, 08:04 PM
A lot of those staffers are spread across 50 states. HQ has about 20. At HQ, they need a couple of guys to do fundraising, 4 or 5 to handle ballot issues, another 2 to do scheduling, 1 guy for accounting, 1 for fundrasing, 4 to work the phones and answer emails. One guy for tech and LAN/WAN issues, one PR person, a campaign chair, a couple of attorneys, a policy guy, a security guy, Justine to manage the website, Jeff is organizing the students, Don Rasumussen in the roving fire brigade problem solver guy, I think they also have someone specifically designated to get endorsements...

I'm GLAD we are at 90 people. Hillary had 130 a couple of months ago. We should probably get even MORE staff.

Guys, its the real deal. We are GAME ON in 50 states. The large staff is the sign of a winning campaign.