PDA

View Full Version : RP registers in NH poll

Bradley in DC
07-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Up to 1% for first time in this poll (http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres08/nhrep8-707.shtml).

The important thing to look for in all of these polls is their trendline.

Presidential Primary Preference:

Likely Republican Primary Voters Dec 2006 Jan 2007 Feb 2007 Mar 2007 Apr 2007 May 2007 Jun 2007
Brownback - 1% 1% 2% 1% 1% 1%
Gilmore 1% - 1% - - - -
Giuliani 25% 20% 27% 19% 17% 21% 19%
Gingrich 14% 11% 10% 11% 4% 4% 4%
Hagel 2% 4% 2% 2% 1% 1% -
Huckabee 1% 1% 1% - 1% 1% 1%
Hunter - - 1% - - - 1%
McCain 29% 27% 26% 23% 29% 30% 21%
Pataki 2% - - - - - -
Paul ni - - - - - 1%
Romney 9% 20% 15% 17% 24% 23% 27%
Tancredo ni 1% 1% 1% 1% - 1%
F Thompson ni ni ni 10% 7% 3% 10%
T Thompson - - - - 1% 1% -
Undecided 17% 15% 17% 15% 14% 16% 14%

Paul draws equally 1% from Rs and Indies.

FSP-Rebel
07-03-2007, 01:31 PM
The NH folks have alot of work to do. You'd think the free state project could've given Paul a lot more traction in the 'live free or die' state. I, for one, am dissappointed. It seems like they have a finite group of supporters and that's it.

LibertyEagle
07-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Anyone know the plan for New Hampshire?

markpa
07-03-2007, 01:35 PM
I would imagine McCain's numbers will drop a great deal rather soon as his finiancial abilities become known. I hope we can pick up a lot of his supporters.

FSP-Rebel
07-03-2007, 01:38 PM
I don't see how McCain supporters will come to us. Paul and McCrazy have nothing in common as far as ideology. My guess is that FT or RG will pick up his supporters. Keep in mind, when he does drop out, he'll push his people to the other elitists for sure

Bradley in DC
07-03-2007, 01:44 PM
McCain's numbers will drop not because of reports of his financial (and management) problems, but because he's letting go of half of his staff. McCain, to his credit, alone with Dr. Paul stood strongly against torture in the debates--think of reasons to be positive on the other candidate so we can use that to win converts!

FSP-Rebel
07-03-2007, 01:46 PM
McCain's numbers will drop not because of reports of his financial (and management) problems, but because he's letting go of half of his staff. McCain, to his credit, alone with Dr. Paul stood strongly against torture in the debates--think of reasons to be positive on the other candidate so we can use that to win converts!
I'll try

treeman
07-03-2007, 01:56 PM
I dont believe McCain supporters even remotely have the ability to think in the same realm as Dr.Paul supporters . I hope I am wrong,doubt it, but hope

Bradley in DC
07-03-2007, 02:14 PM
I dont believe McCain supporters even remotely have the ability to think in the same realm as Dr.Paul supporters . I hope I am wrong,doubt it, but hope

I don't care if they think or not--I just want Dr. Paul to get their votes! Perhaps they were attracted to his "maverick" image.

Silverback
07-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Paul will win in NH if people vote their positions on issues. There's polling that shows it.

Matter of fact if people vote on issues Paul will be POTUS.

I agree there should be better polling out of NH by now, we need to build his name recognition and get the message out.

Kuldebar
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
This is disheartening. I have seen the 1% numbers before, it's what happens when pollsters round up...

It's not news that he registers in a poll, provided he is actually included in it in the first place these are the usual numbers we get. :/

I am at the point I don't/can't/won't trust any poll...

propanes
07-03-2007, 04:41 PM
1% is a poor showing in the Granite State. That is if the poll is legitimate.

jd603
07-03-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't believe these polls, want to know why? I live in NH, Ron seems to have more support here than anyone.

3 weeks ago I drove 180+ miles from Southern, NH (where I live, near the Mass. border) to Northern, NH for a weekend and guess what, the guys who worked at the sporting goods store I went to knew of Ron Paul and liked him, they said they were worried about him because of the way the media is though.

Now I took that as a VERY VERY good sign, when stereo-typical "hillbilly NH hicks" all the way near the border of Canada in a small mountain town nobody has heard of knew about not only Ron Paul, but that the mainstream media was biased.

Needless to say it helped re-enforce my faith in America and our people.

propanes
07-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Good to hear. Have you seen yard signs for RP or any candidates appearing yet?

I don't believe these polls, want to know why? I live in NH, Ron seems to have more support here than anyone.

jd603
07-03-2007, 05:24 PM
So far the only campaign signs I have seen have been for RP! I'm sure this will change soon but still. I also put a bunch up myself and I will be delivering some more to others that I have heard were or rumored to be for RP.

Mostly bare up here for campaign signs though overall. We're still early in this election, I don't think many people have decided on who they're voting for.. I think there's a LOT of undecided voters out there, much more than polls show. I just hope people open their minds enough to get away from the "democrat vs. republican" way of thinking. Looking at congresses approval rating (12%? :eek:), a lot of people may indeed step away from that way of thinking. People are sick! I wouldn't even be here right now if our government wasn't to blatantly out-of-line.

I guess that's the GOOD thing about the state of our government, it is sending a wake up call to America, lets hope enough people hear it.

Good to hear. Have you seen yard signs for RP or any candidates appearing yet?

MozoVote
07-03-2007, 09:56 PM
I think it's pretty likely that the candidate slate will thin before New Hampshire, and Ron will be able to separate himself from the pack. It's already looking possible that one or two may drop out even before Iowa is over.

jj111
07-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Almost any voter has the potential of becoming a supporter of Ron Paul. All they have to do is be exposed to Ron Paul, listen to him speak on the Internet....

Ron Paul has appeal to most people....

The biggest hurdle is getting people to know about him and take the time to listen to him....

Mesogen
07-03-2007, 10:43 PM
What was the methodology of the poll?

You'd think the "Live Free Or Die" state would be behind Paul 100%.

Also, the Ed and Elaine Brown story must have drawn attention to the IRS issue and the only candidate willing to fight the IRS is Paul.

I think that poll is way wrong.