PDA

View Full Version : (Dec 16th) Today, We Fight.

coboman
12-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Alvin Toffler (writer, futurologist), said that people fight in the same way that they generate wealth.

In the time of William Wallace (Braveheart), peasants would fight with their farming tools.

In the 21st century, we use the internet. We use are credit cards. We fight, with ones and zeros going through fiber glass cables.

But our fight is the same.

Watch this clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ap4Lt2Q3A). And then ask yourself:

Would you be willing to trade your credit card balance, from here on, for one chance... Just one chance to tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom.

Give all you can. Fight. Today.(Dec 16th)

brianbb98
12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QmIHlomF7hs

BillDayton
12-14-2007, 08:04 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QmIHlomF7hs

Spectacular video.

OV 101 Enterprise
12-14-2007, 08:18 PM
That is one of my favorite videos. I wish someone with some voice talent would re-do the audio, with that it would be perfect.

philistineau
12-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Awesome - I can't wait for Sunday!

philistineau
12-14-2007, 08:34 PM
That is one of my favorite videos. I wish someone with some voice talent would re-do the audio, with that it would be perfect.

+1

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 09:32 PM
ALERT: We have ONE DAY REMAINING before the Tea Party of 2007 on Dec. 16th!

http://www.teaparty07.com

That's right, only ONE DAY REMAINING!

This means we need to get ON THE BALL and have an all out PUSH to spread the word about the Tea Party of 2007! We need to remind current supporters that the Tea Party is IMMINENT, introduce those who are not yet supporters to the Tea Party of 2007, and urge EVERYONE to donate!

There are COUNTLESS ways to spread the word about the Tea Party!

For example....

You could send out a Facebook, Myspace, Digg, or Youtube alert/message to all of your online friends urging them to support the Tea Party!

You could make a post on another forum, email list, or message board you participate on letting them know about the Tea Party!

You could make several calls or even visits to friends, family members, neighbors, co-workers, or other real-life individuals encouraging them to support the Tea Party!

You could send a message to your MEETUP group reminding everyone to PARTICIPATE and go ALL OUT for the Tea Party of 2007!

Additionally, it's VITALLY important that we ALL use this week to find ways to INCREASE the amount we will donate on Dec. 16th! If we all ACTIVELY WORK towards finding reasons we can go ABOVE AND BEYOND the Tea Party of 2007 can be more successful than our wildest dreams!

Can we decide to work some over-time to support the Tea Party of 2007? What about selling some item of value? Is eating at home for a few weeks instead of eating out a possibility? How about doing the UNTHINKABLE and dipping into that savings account, 401K, or retirement account?

Imagine a world where our FREEDOMS have been restored, a world where the INCOME TAX has been abolished and replaced with NOTHING, a world in which the government stays OUT of our lives, and a world where LIBERTY is a word that really MEANS SOMETHING!

If we all UNITE together in support of the Tea Party we can STUN THE WORLD and prove RON PAUL CAN WIN!

Have you done all of the following?

( ) I have sent messages and alerts to all my Facebook, Myspace, Digg, Youtube, and other social networking friends and associates telling them about the Tea Party!

( ) I have mentioned the Tea Party of 2007 on every other message board and forum I participate on and have encouraged them to donate!

( ) I have told every person in my immediate and extended family about the Tea Party of 2007 and have encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my all of my real-life friends and associates about the Tea Party of 2007 and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my neighbors or room mates about the Tea Party and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have sent a message to each person in my Meetup group and encouraged them to support the Tea Party, spread the word about the Tea Party, and to find ways to increase the size of their personal donations!

( ) I have and will continue to make every reasonable effort to find ways to increase the amount of my personal donation to the Tea Party to help reach the goal of ten million dollars. This may include working extra hours, cutting non-essential personal expenditures, selling items of value, or raising funds in some other (legal and ethical) way!

Shaun
12-14-2007, 09:49 PM
Menthol Patch:

Great leadership post. Good work.
Everyone is on board, as long predicted, we will raise the 10m by Monday and then the movie script starts to take over.
To point; 1st in Q4 Fundraising GOP side, 3rd in Iowa, 1st in NH and then it goes beserk.
Great work Menthol keep it going buddy.
Shaun.

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Menthol Patch:

Great leadership post. Good work.
Everyone is on board, as long predicted, we will raise the 10m by Monday and then the movie script starts to take over.
To point; 1st in Q4 Fundraising GOP side, 3rd in Iowa, 1st in NH and then it goes beserk.
Great work Menthol keep it going buddy.
Shaun.

Thanks! Lets keep spreading the word about the Tea Party!