PDA

View Full Version : Great news from Wyoming!!!

fortilite
12-14-2007, 07:42 PM
So I was making calls to Wyoming supporters. The first night it seems most people were caught off guard. Last nights counties also were mostly caught off guard. Bot the people I called tonight (whose precinct caucuses are Saturday) were well aware and organized! Someone called them before I did! :D

Ron Paul Fan
12-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Awesome! What are our chances in Wyoming? I'm guessing Romney is the favorite to win that state, but I would think Dr. Paul's message would be popular out there!

bc2208
12-14-2007, 07:44 PM
When do we hear results from this?

fortilite
12-14-2007, 07:45 PM
The Ron Paul supporter community is huge out there. Romney is big too. No way to tell, just not sure how many vacancies there were and how many we were able to fill. We'll be surprised January. Either way though I think Dr. Paul will be one of the top candidates in the states.

fortilite
12-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Oh, forgot to mention, Teton County was dominated by Romney. So it's gonna be a tough battle.

Diana
12-14-2007, 08:04 PM
I get the impression that it's a Romney-Paul race from what I've heard and seen. I was reading something the other day that reported that the most popular Republican candidate here is. . . . "Anyone but Rudy" lol.

Badger Paul
12-15-2007, 12:12 AM
The county convention voting will be on Jan. 5 just two days after Iowa so I expect the Iowa outcome will play a major role in how the vote totals go.