PDA

View Full Version : ** New Idea -- Ron Paul Habitat For Humanity**

Bluedevil
12-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Things are going very well right now. After the tea party and the resulting increase in media exposure, Ron Paul will likely shoot up in the polls and start to have a target on his back.

Libertarians are always attacked for being cold blooded, willing to leave people on the streets. In order to preempt this coming attack, I propose the following. We have an incredible number of meet-up groups. There are currently 1,358 meetup groups, if only a tenth agree to build a habitat for humanity house, we could build 100 houses in Ron Pauls name. It would show that private individuals are willing to help those in need, and could do a significantly better job than the government.

Not only would it be great exposure for Ron Paul, but it is also a nice thing to do for poor people who have unfortunately become dependent of Government. If people think this would be too time consuming, then please post any other community service ideas. I actually think we can get this done after all the other great successes.

disciple
12-14-2007, 07:19 PM
I am willing to do it.