PDA

View Full Version : 12 y/o neighbor girl saves 4 y/o from abduction; father was conditioned to only call police

jmdrake
11-15-2019, 07:13 AM
I know the headline is long but that's the only thing that captures how ridiculous this is. Halfway through the video the "father" says this:

"I wanted to chase after him. I really did. But that's not how I was raised. So I called the police right away."

SMH! That's what you get when you suppress masculinity as "toxic."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80_uUnbdk1E&fbclid=IwAR19svO6oLKPD6H0Oh5S_6k4EQKy6MnmfLzZo8bKI nDeXBwOEkARFp6OSvw

specsaregood
11-15-2019, 07:23 AM
wtf is wrong with this guy? You weren't brought up to defend your child from an abductor? what a fucking cuck. biggest fucking pussy in the entire history of pussies.

jon4liberty
11-15-2019, 07:23 AM
Look at every food product...SOY.
Look at single motherhood...

Anti Federalist
11-15-2019, 07:35 AM
Well, that was painful to watch, on many levels.

JohnCifelli1
11-15-2019, 08:00 AM
Gillette would be proud.

tod evans
11-15-2019, 08:19 AM
Thank God that little girl had more balls than the father.

jmdrake
11-15-2019, 08:23 AM
Thank God that little girl had more balls than her father.

Yep. Just to be clear the girl that saved the 4 y/o was not a relative. The father of the 12 y/o old should be proud of how he raised her and pissed at the father of the 4 y/o for being such a punk that his 12 y/o daughter felt the need to be the hero.

Anti Globalist
11-15-2019, 08:32 AM
The father pretty much outed himself as a beta male by calling the police instead of going after the guy. He should have went after the guy first then call the police if the guy was able to successfully get away.

tod evans
11-15-2019, 09:32 AM
Yep. Just to be clear the girl that saved the 4 y/o was not a relative. The father of the 12 y/o old should be proud of how he raised her and pissed at the father of the 4 y/o for being such a punk that his 12 y/o daughter felt the need to be the hero.

I typed before watching the video, then I edited my typing...

Danke
11-15-2019, 10:21 AM
The father pretty much outed himself as a beta male by calling the police instead of going after the guy. He should have went after the guy first then call the police if the guy was able to successfully get away.

Maybe he didn’t really want the child.

Slave Mentality
11-15-2019, 10:49 AM
What a weak piece of shit.

TheTexan
11-15-2019, 11:02 AM
The 12 y/o girl should be arrested for taking the law into her own hands.

Anti Federalist
11-15-2019, 11:13 AM

Just another weak, white, pussy.

PursuePeace
11-15-2019, 11:13 AM
"I wanted to go chase after him, I really did, but..um..that's not how I was brought up..."

I can't even process that.
My brain started some sort of shut-down/re-boot sequence...

tod evans
11-15-2019, 11:23 AM
"I wanted to go chase after him, I really did, but..um..that's not how I was brought up..."

My son has not been raised like that.

My bet is a single mother.

Anti Globalist
11-15-2019, 12:39 PM
What sucks is if that guy ever finds himself in a situation like that again, he'll still refuse to chase the perpetrator.

specsaregood
11-15-2019, 12:47 PM
What sucks is if that guy ever finds himself in a situation like that again, he'll still refuse to chase the perpetrator.

I wouldn't worry about it that much; next time his wife's boyfriend will chase the guy down and put a beatdown on him.

Origanalist
11-15-2019, 01:03 PM

Same here. It went into 'this can't be real' mode.

Origanalist
11-15-2019, 01:10 PM

https://www.minds.com/media/930371154354085888

Brian4Liberty
11-15-2019, 03:17 PM
I would never question the news or how they edit stories, by it wasn’t clear to me. It sounded like the father called the cops on him when he harassed his wife. But it didn’t say he called the cops when the attempted kidnapping occurred.

Did he not run after the freak when he harassed his wife, or was it when the kidnapping occurred? Is it possible they edited that piece out of order?

On second watch, it looks like he didn’t run out and go after the freak after the wife was harassed, not during the attempted kidnapping.

Origanalist
11-15-2019, 03:55 PM
I would never question the news or how they edit stories, by it wasn’t clear to me. It sounded like the father called the cops on him when he harassed his wife. But it didn’t say he called the cops when the attempted kidnapping occurred.

Did he not run after the freak when he harassed his wife, or was it when the kidnapping occurred? Is it possible they edited that piece out of order?

On second watch, it looks like he didn’t run out and go after the freak after the wife was harassed, not during the attempted kidnapping.

On second watch, it's completely unclear to me one way or the other. Not really surprising coming from the 'noos'. But it quite possible you're right.

Brian4Liberty
11-15-2019, 04:05 PM
On second watch, it's completely unclear to me one way or the other. Not really surprising coming from the 'noos'. But it quite possible you're right.

It’s unclear, that’s for sure.

eleganz
11-15-2019, 04:11 PM
Anybody know if he's a bernie bro, because he just reeks of it.

Brian4Liberty
11-15-2019, 04:17 PM
Found this article. This story is over two years old.

The 12-year-old told police she knew something was wrong, so she went outside and saw Spasogevich-Lee holding the 4-year-old’s wrist and walking away from her house.

“I ran down to them. I grabbed (the girl’s) arm and grabbed her around her stomach. (Spasogevich-Lee) was holding onto her wrist. I yanked (the girl) away from him. I started to run back to my house,” the 12-year-old told police, according to the police report.

It states that Spasogevich-Lee called for the 4-year-old to come back to him, and the 12 -year-old replied, “No, she won’t.”

Meanwhile, another child from the neighborhood had run to the 4-year-old’s house to tell her parents what had happened.

According to the police report, the 4-year-old’s father came outside and saw the 12-year-old carrying his daughter to his house. Learning what happened, the father immediately called police.

Swordsmyth
11-15-2019, 05:19 PM
He's not even a beta.
He's close to not being a male.