PDA

View Full Version : Gabbard Calls for Release of All 9/11/01 Documents

acptulsa
11-06-2019, 05:12 PM
https://www.tulsi2020.com/updates/2019-11-05-tulsi-demands-release-911-classified-information

Last week, at the 9/11 Tribute Museum in New York City, I stood side-by-side with family members of the victims and demanded that the Federal Government declassify and release all information regarding the September 11, 2001 attacks so as to provide answers to survivors, the families of the victims, and the people of the United States.

All Americans deserve to know the truth about exactly what led to the attacks on 9/11, and who was involved.

Will you join me in calling on the Trump Administration to declassify and release this information? Add your name, and join me in demanding full transparency.

It’s been nearly 20 years since Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11, and the American people still don’t have access to the truth about Saudi Arabia's role and who helped Al Qaeda carry out these deadly attacks. It is absolutely unacceptable that our government's investigation into Saudi ties has been kept classified from victims' families and the American people.

The full disclosure of this information isn’t just necessary for closure for all the families and individuals involved, it’s essential for our national security so we can keep the American people safe. The Trump administration must put the interests of the American people first, and release this information now. 

enhanced_deficit
11-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Trump has also made somewhat similar call periodically if not mistaken and nothing really happens afterwards.

She says a lot of things, some of her stances are conflicting. But if this is not a fakenews-call like her attacks on MAGA (while being favored by his top Israeli neoconservative donor), this should be seen as a major development that could expose globalist lobbies nexus.
This being her firt major political statement since being accused of being 'groomed' by Russians Republicans, be interesting to see how this statement is received by GOP-MAGA grassroots and Dems.

Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi 'bit*h' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp' (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?539315-Tulsi-slams-Trump-as-Saudi-b-We-are-not-your-prostitutes-You-are-not-our-pimp&)

acptulsa
11-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Trump has also made somewhat similar call periodically if not mistaken and nothing really happens afterwards.

She says a lot of things, some of her stances are conflicting. But if this is not a fakenews-call like her attacks on MAGA (while being favored by his top Israeli neoconservative donor), this should be seen as a major development that could expose globalist lobbies nexus.
This being her firt major political statement since being accused of being 'groomed' by Russians Republicans, be interesting to see how this statement is received by GOP-MAGA grassroots and Dems.

I notice that since he has been in a position to do it, his silence on the subject has been deafening.

acptulsa
11-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Well, dannno? You used to want 9/11 documents released. You told us Trump would release them. Do you want them released? Or are you going to tell us why we shouldn't hold Trump's feet to the fire?

enhanced_deficit
11-08-2019, 10:18 AM
I notice that since he has been in a position to do it, his silence on the subject has been deafening.

Just a random guess, could it be due to cash flow situation?

Trump: Saudi Arabia Pays Cash (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?539300-Trump-Saudi-Arabia-Pays-Cash&)

Under shroud of secrecy US weapons arrive in Yemen despite Congressional outrage (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?540888-Under-shroud-of-secrecy-US-weapons-arrive-in-Yemen-despite-Congressional-outrage&)

Trump urges Virginians to support Republican candidates, citing 'defense and other work I brought to you'
By Jessica Campisi - 11/05/19
President Trump on Tuesday urged voters in Virginia to support Republican candidates as they cast ballots in the state’s highly anticipated legislative elections, citing “massive” work he’s brought to the area and lashing out at the Democratic Party.“Virginia, with all of the massive amount of defense and other work I brought to you, and with everything planned, go out and vote Republican today,” he tweeted.

https://cdn.xl.thumbs.canstockphoto.ca/blood-money-fragment-of-100-dollar-bill-with-blood-spots-stock-photo_csp11582843.jpg
Money drenched in blood: US made weapons sold around the world (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?482652-Money-drenched-in-blood-Pope-scolds-Congress-for-US-made-weapons-sold-around-the-world&)

acptulsa
11-08-2019, 10:24 AM
Just a random guess, could it be due to cash flow situation?

Saudi cash flows to Trump. Saudi Arabia doesn't find itself in that situation.

Yes, that certainly fits the known facts.

dannno
11-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Well, @dannno (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=10908)? You used to want 9/11 documents released. You told us Trump would release them. Do you want them released? Or are you going to tell us why we shouldn't hold Trump's feet to the fire?

He will release them when the time is right. It could be that Giuliani is implicated.

acptulsa
11-08-2019, 11:57 AM
He will release them when the time is right.

Putting cash on that? What could possibly be a better time than during reelection season? If you want voters to drain the swamp, why would you keep that crap secret just before every single member of the House comes up for reelection?

It could be that Giuliani is implicated.

And? Are you saying Trump's New York cronies are more important to him than we are?

Anti Globalist
11-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Not expecting those documents to ever see the light of day.

vita3
11-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Gabbard is consistently saying all the right things.

somebody needs to ask her how she will follow through on troop withdrawal & 911 justice..when all the powers that be will try & stop her...

Todd
11-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Not expecting those documents to ever see the light of day.

Trumps on it like a boss.

Todd
11-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Well, dannno? You used to want 9/11 documents released. You told us Trump would release them. Do you want them released? Or are you going to tell us why we shouldn't hold Trump's feet to the fire?

I was going to say the same thing. I remember years ago when Danno and I got into a discussion about 911. I was very skeptical of the 911 Truth movement in those days. The danno circa 2010 would not be saying these things. Wow.......The power of the Trump cognitive dissonance is a strong force of nature.

He will release them when the time is right. It could be that Giuliani is implicated.

I don't really care if Giulliani is implicated. Why would anyone want to protect a criminal. And protecting a criminal is exactly what 911 truth was trying to combat.

It's also complete conjecture and I reject this.

dannno
11-08-2019, 12:47 PM
And? Are you saying Trump's New York cronies are more important to him than we are?

Maybe he's blackmailing them with 9/11 stuff so they help him get out of the impeachment crap. Then he will throw them under the bus.

acptulsa
11-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Maybe he's blackmailing them with 9/11 stuff so they help him get out of the impeachment crap. Then he will throw them under the bus.

You think he needs more help with this impeachment crap than a majority Republican Senate can give him? Really?

In order for a halfway popular Republican president to be removed by a majority Republican Senate, how undeniably guilty would he have to be? Are you saying he's guilty?

Trumps on it like a boss.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sRg-rB9sCY4

dannno
11-08-2019, 12:49 PM
I was going to say the same thing. I remember years ago when Danno and I got into a discussion about 911. I was very skeptical of the 911 Truth movement in those days. The @danno (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=19002) circa 2010 would not be saying these things. Wow.......The power of the Trump cognitive dissonance is a strong force of nature.

I'm ok with Trump weaponizing 9/11 truth that is most destructive to the establishment as possible. If he blows his load too early, he could lose power.

Todd
11-08-2019, 12:53 PM

The level of conjecture in everything Trump does or doesn't do is astounding. I have never seen a politician get the benefit of the doubt for every poor decision he makes.

Zippyjuan
11-08-2019, 12:53 PM
I'm ok with Trump weaponizing 9/11 truth that is most destructive to the establishment as possible. If he blows his load too early, he could lose power.

Maybe we should ask Melania about that one.

acptulsa
11-08-2019, 12:57 PM

If he had the balls to blow that load before the election, he'd get 90% of the vote in the biggest turnout of any election of the last hundred years.

There will never be a better moment.

shakey1
11-08-2019, 03:53 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/20/20e08c1191358507599f6a1ea616767bdf07d02c3ee839d052 6216513bf5d205.jpg

Swordsmyth
11-08-2019, 04:10 PM
If Trump announces it she will attack him for it.

Stratovarious
11-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Gabbard has a lot on the ball, but this is nothing more than posturing and drumming up
support.
She knows full well that nothing will ever come of it, same as sniffing Hillarys socks and all
her emails will yield nothing that matters.

Any document that would actually matter will be so heavily truncated with redactions, they
will be of no use to anyone, Gabbard is not dumb , just beating the bushes for votes , trying
to broaden her base/

acptulsa
11-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Gabbard has a lot on the ball, but this is nothing more than posturing and drumming up
support.
She knows full well that nothing will ever come of it, same as sniffing Hillarys socks and all

Any document that would actually matter will be so heavily truncated with redactions, they
will be of no use to anyone, Gabbard is not dumb , just beating the bushes for votes , trying
to broaden her base/

Trump sounded a little like Ron Paul and won. Now Gabbard is trying the same thing on the other side of the aisle.

It's interesting seeing how much traction she gets.

Todd
11-08-2019, 08:28 PM
support.

to broaden her base/

Most likely true. Every politician talks like the perfect candidate during election years

pcosmar
11-08-2019, 09:19 PM

Should have thrown that coward POS from the boat years ago.

Stratovarious
11-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Trump sounded a little like Ron Paul and won. Now Gabbard is trying the same thing on the other side of the aisle.

I agree.
Whatever Hot Buttons are revealed by polls and strategists, that's what you go
with and hope it gets you votes.

Stratovarious
11-09-2019, 05:20 AM
Most likely true. Every politician talks like the perfect candidate during election years

Yep.....

That's what's good about voting records, in Congress , as govs' etc , wherever they're
available and applicable, those records are what tells us how they will actually
respond to issues should their campaigns be successful.

Anti-Neocon
11-09-2019, 06:13 AM
There's a difference between Gabbard saying it and Trump saying it, notwithstanding Trump being a serial liar whose word is worth as much as his bankrupt businesses.

I don't know what she has read but Congressmen have a lot more access to this information, and are not likely to change their mind relative to people who haven't read it.

But seriously, holding up the Liar-in-Chief as some sort of indication of the bounds of humanity, is ridiculous.

jmdrake
11-12-2019, 10:01 PM
I was going to say the same thing. I remember years ago when Danno and I got into a discussion about 911. I was very skeptical of the 911 Truth movement in those days. The danno circa 2010 would not be saying these things. Wow.......The power of the Trump cognitive dissonance is a strong force of nature.

I don't really care if Giulliani is implicated. Why would anyone want to protect a criminal. And protecting a criminal is exactly what 911 truth was trying to combat.

It's also complete conjecture and I reject this.

Well I'm glad you're more open minded about 9/11 truth. We are marking progress in these dark days. :) Seriously, everybody in the world is a conspiracy theorist now. Either you're a "Putin controls everything" Rachel Maddow/MSNBC conspiracy theorist or a "the deep state controls everything" conspiracy theorists or a "There are actually some people in the world who get together and do evil and that's why conspiracy is actually a crime" conspiracy theorist.

One of the things I think people got hung up on was the idea that to be into 9/11 truth you had to embrace everything single 9/11 conspiracy theory that came down the pipe without question. The only thing a truther can say for sure is "It certainly didn't happen the way the official 9/11 report that we were given said it happened." Trump proved that those who said questioning the official story would keep one from getting elected was false. Yet some here still cling to that narrative and we still unfortunately have a "hot topics" section. That said, Trump is for Trump. There's only so far he will go on anything. That he'll go along with the Saudi atrocities in Yemen and turn a blind eye to the Khashogi murder is concerning though (unfortunately) not surprising. And since he can't condemn the Saudis for sawing up a long term resident of the U.S. and then lying about it, I don't expect him to let the cat out of the bag on Saudi involvement in 9/11 either.

Ender
11-12-2019, 10:18 PM

As an active veteran, she's certainly got more balls than Trump.

jmdrake
11-13-2019, 07:00 AM
You think he needs more help with this impeachment crap than a majority Republican Senate can give him? Really?

In order for a halfway popular Republican president to be removed by a majority Republican Senate, how undeniably guilty would he have to be? Are you saying he's guilty?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sRg-rB9sCY4

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

jmdrake
11-13-2019, 07:01 AM
If Trump announces it she will attack him for it.

:rolleyes:

jmdrake
11-13-2019, 07:04 AM
support.

to broaden her base/

So do you think Rand was blowing smoke when he asked for the same thing?

Todd
11-13-2019, 10:41 AM
This thread has some of the greatest "Hot takes" ever committed to teh internets. I'm so glad I check here for all the inside shit.

I especially love the ones where people who will release the documents will do it because they have a bomb diddily "Secret hidden agenda" to do so.

And I also got a woody reading the ones where other people on the inside know...who want to hide the documents from public view because....well....they have an even bigger bomb diddily "secret hidden agenda".

It's some stellar awesomeness that only the peoples on Ron Paul Forums are hip to that insider 'Sauces' and know why MAGA is doing what he's doing. Playing that ole 3D Chess....God Bless him MAGA!!!

Take our main man Swordshit. He's got all inside know....ya know. He's probably got a bat phone to Trump and is talking about the perfect, right time to release the documents. But not just yet.... ya know...

It's coming you guys. but not until the time is right. We just need to right set of circumstances so that no one of any importance to the movement is implicated by the big Bomb drop we are about to unload on the masses.

I'll save this thread for when Trump is about to blow his load and bug out of DC and remind everyone what a bunch of wishful thinking goobers you all are as the 9-11 papers sit as they are right now.

Swordsmyth
11-13-2019, 03:56 PM
:rolleyes:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/community.oilprice.com/monthly_2019_10/izbz9c2zdrt31.thumb.jpg.bb582b610291ee4eb3556e6e16 2d50bd.jpg

PRB
11-13-2019, 07:38 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/community.oilprice.com/monthly_2019_10/izbz9c2zdrt31.thumb.jpg.bb582b610291ee4eb3556e6e16 2d50bd.jpg

She's either an expert flip flopper or personally just jabbing at Trump.

Trump literally did what she wanted
-pull out of Syria
-force Kurds to talk to Assad
-announce that we shouldn't be regime changing countries that never attacked us.

jmdrake
11-13-2019, 07:41 PM

She also said that Trump should have removed all the troops, not just the small contingent that Turkey wanted removed.

Here is her full statement.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1141222359403215

Trump is not removing our troops from Syria. He’s just moving them from the northern Syrian border, allowing Turkey to invade Syria and slaughter the Kurds. He lied to the Kurds, promising them our support while simultaneously preventing them from reconciling with the Syrian government and coordinating a common defense against the Turkish invasion.

In short, the impending slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Kurds in northern Syria by Turkey is happening because Trump refuses to end our efforts to overthrow the Syrian government. The Kurds are just another casualty of this regime change war which is supported by war-mongering Republicans, Democrats, and the corporate media.

The hypocrisy of warmongers like Nikki Haley, Senator Graham and others who have demanded that we continue our regime change war in Syria, who are now crying crocodile tears for the Kurds, is nauseating. Starving the Syrian people through draconian sanctions, strengthening terrorists like AQ and ISIS, wasting billions of dollars, creating a refugee crisis, and now this impending genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Kurds — the warmongers consider these costs to be a small price to pay in their effort to change the Syrian regime.

She has a point, that has been pointed out in other threads. There hasn't been a comprehensive solution in Syria but a piecemeal, half-ass approach. I understand why Trump's doing it that way. He's trying to please everyone at the same time. It's still half-ass and piecemeal.

That said, Gabbard has praised Trump on his Syria foreign policy.

Please see:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/25/dem_rep_tulsi_gabbard_president_trump_ended_obama_ era_program_which_funded_al-qaeda_in_syria.html

PRB
11-13-2019, 07:56 PM
She also said that Trump should have removed all the troops, not just the small contingent that Turkey wanted removed.

Here is her full statement.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1141222359403215

Trump is not removing our troops from Syria. He’s just moving them from the northern Syrian border, allowing Turkey to invade Syria and slaughter the Kurds. He lied to the Kurds, promising them our support while simultaneously preventing them from reconciling with the Syrian government and coordinating a common defense against the Turkish invasion.

In short, the impending slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Kurds in northern Syria by Turkey is happening because Trump refuses to end our efforts to overthrow the Syrian government. The Kurds are just another casualty of this regime change war which is supported by war-mongering Republicans, Democrats, and the corporate media.

The hypocrisy of warmongers like Nikki Haley, Senator Graham and others who have demanded that we continue our regime change war in Syria, who are now crying crocodile tears for the Kurds, is nauseating. Starving the Syrian people through draconian sanctions, strengthening terrorists like AQ and ISIS, wasting billions of dollars, creating a refugee crisis, and now this impending genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Kurds — the warmongers consider these costs to be a small price to pay in their effort to change the Syrian regime.

She has a point, that has been pointed out in other threads. There hasn't been a comprehensive solution in Syria but a piecemeal, half-ass approach. I understand why Trump's doing it that way. He's trying to please everyone at the same time. It's still half-ass and piecemeal.

That said, Gabbard has praised Trump on his Syria foreign policy.

Please see:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/25/dem_rep_tulsi_gabbard_president_trump_ended_obama_ era_program_which_funded_al-qaeda_in_syria.html

but then this
https://twitter.com/TulsiPress/status/1092892046954848256

jmdrake
11-13-2019, 07:58 PM
but then this
https://twitter.com/TulsiPress/status/1092892046954848256

Only so much can be said in a Tweet. The facebook comment I just posted gave the full context. It wasn't the withdrawal that was the problem for her. It was how it was done. That said, as I also posted, she did give Trump credit for ending the funding of certain terrorist groups in Syria.

Swordsmyth
11-13-2019, 08:00 PM
Only so much can be said in a Tweet. The facebook comment I just posted gave the full context. It wasn't the withdrawal that was the problem for her. It was how it was done. That said, as I also posted, she did give Trump credit for ending the funding of certain terrorist groups in Syria.
She can't blow her cover completely.
But she found a way to attack him for withdrawing.

PRB
11-13-2019, 08:07 PM

"It was how it was done."

I fully agree. Her attack is more partisan and personal than practical. Trump did what she wanted, just not "her way". It's her ego that's the problem.

jmdrake
11-13-2019, 08:18 PM
"It was how it was done."

I fully agree. Her attack is more partisan and personal than practical. Trump did what she wanted, just not "her way". It's her ego that's the problem.

That's your opinion and you're certainly entitled to it. But what "she wanted" was a full reversal of the regime change policy.....which hasn't happened. Again, I posted her entire statement. If you want to ignore that and just look at the tweet that's on you.

acptulsa
11-14-2019, 07:37 AM
Ron Paul's position from 2007:

Look. Nobody's paying me to let you use one quip as an excuse to hijack my threads with prepackaged walls of spam about the number one topic on your Talking Points List.

I'm sure you can find a thread about that topic if you try.

CCTelander
11-14-2019, 12:06 PM
Look. Nobody's paying me to let you use one quip as an excuse to hijack my threads with prepackaged walls of spam about the number one topic on your Talking Points List.

Stow that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bW4vEo1F4E

Anti Federalist
11-14-2019, 12:40 PM
One of the things I think people got hung up on was the idea that to be into 9/11 truth you had to embrace everything single 9/11 conspiracy theory that came down the pipe without question. The only thing a truther can say for sure is "It certainly didn't happen the way the official 9/11 report that we were given said it happened."

Yup, this.

Nobody paying the slightest bit of attention could think otherwise.

Good for Gabbard, hope she gets some traction on this.

enhanced_deficit
11-14-2019, 03:57 PM

0.00001% chance probably, but there is no harm in hoping.

Tulsi is far more likely to win another award from some Israel-Firster globalist neocon than get any traction on this call as long as current POTUS is in office.

This will not be forgotten by MAGA even after he leaves office let alone while he is commander in chief of all key matters.
Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi 'bitch' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp' (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?539315-Tulsi-slams-Trump-as-Saudi-b-We-are-not-your-prostitutes-You-are-not-our-pimp&)

PRB
11-22-2019, 04:38 PM
Yup, this.

you hope 9/11 truth becomes weapon for a Democrat? Now we know where your loyalty is.

acptulsa
11-22-2019, 04:46 PM
you hope 9/11 truth becomes weapon for a Democrat? Now we know where your loyalty is.

Yeah. We always knew he was loyal to the truth of that particular event.

enhanced_deficit
11-22-2019, 08:14 PM
There have been so many similar headlines, claims, pledges and nothing ever happens.

Could it be the reason that such release risks fanning old conspiracy theories and opening of pandora box of lawsuits against some of our closest allies?

Israel targeted under law passed to help 9/11 families sue Saudis

Congress overrode President Barack Obama's veto last year to pass a law making it easier for families of Sept. 11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia — but now a Washington lawyer is using it to target Israel instead.
In a 103-page complaint filed Feb. 1, attorney Martin F. McMahon alleges that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as U.S. charities tied to President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and Trump's Israel ambassador pick David Friedman, are complicit in war crimes against Palestinians because of their financial support for settlement activity in the West Bank.

The suit could bolster critics of the Saudi-targeted law, who warned U.S. lawmakers that the statute opened the door to legal claims that ultimately could drag U.S. officials into court, even on flimsy grounds.
The lawsuit was first reported on by Courthouse News Service (http://courthousenews.com/to-fight-netanyahu-taxpayers-invoke-new-law-for-911-families/). The Israeli Embassy in Washington did not offer immediate comment Monday. The White House deferred to Friedman, who did not respond to a request for comment, and the Kushner Family Foundation, which declined comment.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/lawsuit-9-11-families-saudis-israel-234700

http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/9111.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357733/Academic-says-Israel-9-11-Twin-Towers-attacks-help-Zionists-government.html

shakey1
11-22-2019, 09:54 PM
Yup, this.

Yeah, she’s got that going for her.

https://youtu.be/uzjxBiGC8Kk

enhanced_deficit
11-24-2019, 08:44 PM
NE might not support such relaeses , probably.

In related news:

National Enquirer Boss Took Ally of Saudi Arabia to Meet Trump in the Oval Office

Trump’s Publisher Pal Puts Saudi Propaganda Magazine in U.S. Supermarkets (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?521172-Ben-Swann-Could-9-11-Victim-Families-Actually-Sue-Saudi-Arabia&p=6750454&viewfull=1#post6750454)

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k,h_1440,w_2560,x_0,y_0/dpr_1.0/c_limit,w_1044/fl_lossy,q_auto/v1522098130/180326-ackerman-new-kingdom-tease_ztmcda

A nearly 100-page magazine published by Donald Trump’s allies at American Media Inc. is providing a different kind of celebrity gossip than the American supermarket shopper is used to seeing. It’s selling America on a fellow Trump ally, Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
MBS, as the millennial victor of last year’s Saudi palace power struggle is known, is currently on an overseas tour to cement his legitimacy. Its current stop is the United States, where MBS met last week with Trump ahead of checking the young-king-in-waiting PR boxes of Silicon Valley and Hollywood.
Greeting Americans on newsstands is a high-quality glossy advertisement for MBS, The New Kingdom. It retails for $13.99, has no ads and its 200,000 copies can be found in venues ranging from U.S. airports to WalMart, Safeway and Kroger’s—raising questions about the magazine’s financing and its origins. The Saudis say they don’t know how it came to be. AMI, which publishes The National Enquirer, insists it had no outside editorial or financial assistance, from the Trump administration or otherwise.

Un-Related

Congressman accuses Kushner of orchestrating killing of Khashoggi (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?528030-Congressman-Joaquin-Castro-accuses-Kushner-of-orchestrating-killing-of-Khashoggi&)

TheCount
11-24-2019, 08:59 PM

Oh, that's comforting to know that Trump would put a person who is implicated in a 9/11 conspiracy in a position of power over the federal government.