PDA

View Full Version : Let's hope other candidates visit Mad Money. Here's why:

TheIndependent
12-14-2007, 05:54 PM
You couldn't have asked for a better friendship than that between Cramer and Paul. Cramer doesn't care about tax talk; he wants to hear about monetary policy, the Federal Reserve's control of interest rates, M3 money supply, and other aspects that would leave every other candidate utterly unqualified and looking like a deer in the headlights.

Like I said, Cramer doesn't want to go through tax rhetoric like the so-called "FairTax"; he wants the real meat, which only Paul can provide through his 30 years of studying economic theory and monetary policy.

Add to that TheStreet.com is founded and owned by Jim Cramer, whose columnists have been pretty agreeable to Paul's positions so far.

You couldn't have asked for a better endorsement (without actually saying it) from Cramer tonight. Every other candidate who dares go on the show will be outright eviscerated.

I really hope the Paul campaign starts to push his economic credentials. While other candidates provide tax "reform" and talk immigration, only Paul has the credentials to satisfy.

Do note: The economy is far ahead of immigration on the minds of voters. Talking about jobs and taxes means nothing unless you fix the fundamental issues with the Federal Reserve and the technicals underlying the economy.

If I were taxed at 5% and had a low-paying job in an economy where the dollar was devalued to the point of being used as fireplace kindling, I could technically say I have low taxes and a job but it means absolutely nothing because the economic fundamentals are still shot.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-14-2007, 06:12 PM
Anyone else would go on and make a fool of themselves. They might was well go in there and try to discuss the finer points of nuclear physics.

Perry
12-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Other candidates don't understand the money system. Jim Cramer does. He would tear every one of them apart. They won't go on the show. Maybe the minor candidates...

TheIndependent
12-14-2007, 06:16 PM
The Hucksters are trying to push their candidate on the show. I REALLY hope he goes on. I'd YouTube the nightmare in a heartbeat if I had the equipment.

TheIndependent
12-14-2007, 06:16 PM
btw, someone dugg this: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Jim_Cramer_Ron_Paul_The_Interview_Of_The_Century_S o_Far

Some commenters are trying to make it into an immigration debate, when the real issue on America's minds is the economy.