PDA

View Full Version : ANDREW JOHNSON, WILLIAM .J CLINTON, ...And DONALD J TRUMP

Aratus
10-29-2019, 05:25 PM
He is so darn close to facing a Senate Trial....

dannno
10-29-2019, 05:35 PM
Meh, whatever, half the people trying to impeach Trump are going to be executed for child sex trafficking in the not too distant future, they are satanic pedophiles.

McCain's wife is about to face trial for child sex trafficking, she was a big part of her husband's foundation that was involved in child sex trafficking with the Clintons.

McCain was already executed in a secret military tribunal.

The special ops team that just took out Baghdadi's compound found some documents tying Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Obama to helping start and fund ISIS. They will be executed as well.

Trump is going to be just fine. He will be the greatest hero the world has ever seen once this is all over.

Aratus
10-29-2019, 05:38 PM
Donald Trump is about to learn if he is to face a Senate Trial.
As to his own private sex life, his record is not spotless at all.

dannno
10-29-2019, 05:41 PM
Donald Trump is about to learn if he is to face a Senate Trial.

Learn what? The Democrats are scurrying like rats to save themselves from being executed for being corrupt pieces of shit?

As to his own private sex life, his record is not spotless at all.

Actually it's pretty spotless. He banged a bunch of adult super models. Everybody knows that.

The people who oppose him fuck and eat children in Satanic ceremonies.

Aratus
10-29-2019, 05:45 PM
I've been thinking that the Democrats indeedy have the ability to demand that there be a Senate Trial.
Until now, the party leadership held back. As of late, both Barack Obama and George W. Bush faced
talk like this, that faded away. What ole NEWT GINGRICH did in the 1990s is politicize impeachment
as a political weapon. The GOP senators can vote, YES or NO... or ABSTAIN. As can the Democrats...
I've been saying all along, watch how MITT ROMNEY votes at this critical juncture when faced with a
most difficult choice. The irony is, it was the poor betrayed Kurds who helped bag the terrorist chief.

Aratus
10-29-2019, 05:47 PM
dannno.... he took the novel LOLITA to heart.
he corrupted the morals of underage girls, too.
DJT is not innocent. he's borderline. amoral.

dannno
10-29-2019, 05:48 PM
I've been thinking that the Democrats indeedy have the ability to demand that there be a Senate Trial.
Until now, the party leadership held back. As of late, both Barack Obama and George W. Bush faced
talk like this, that faded away. What ole NEWT GINGRICH did in the 1990s is politicize impeachment
as a political weapon. The GOP senators can vote, YES or NO... or ABSTAIN. As can the Democrats...
I've been saying all along, watch how MITT ROMNEY votes at this critical juncture when faced with a
most difficult choice. The irony is, it was the poor betrayed Kurds who helped bag the terrorist chief.

Mitt Romney is a satanic pedophile.. of course he is going to try and convict Trump. If he doesn't convict Trump, he is going to be executed for fucking and murdering children. That is a really huge motivator.

I've been trying to out these satanic pedophiles for over a decade. It's so awesome that Trump has been trying to do the same thing for 30 years, and now he is in position to do so. Don't you think?

Aratus
10-29-2019, 05:49 PM
Monica was at least 19 when she got propositioned. Trump has not been so fastidious. He's worse than Bill Clinton.

enhanced_deficit
10-29-2019, 05:50 PM
Not decided yet but this option looks appealing at this point:

floored & dumbfounded! Trump is misunderstood!

Did not know that. But would his powerful Deep State close friends Lindsey Graham and Joe Liberman have not found out about this or found out and still stayed quiet?
That's what may make this claim fakish news, unless you have it well sourced.

But veterans like these may be tough to attack by GOP-Adelson leadership:

Army Officer Who Heard Trump’s Ukraine Call Reported Concerns
3 hrs ago
WASHINGTON — A White House national security official who is a decorated Iraq war veteran plans to tell House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that he heard President Trump appeal to Ukraine’s president to investigate one of his leading political rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to American interests that he reported it to a superior.
Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman of the Army, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, twice registered internal objections about how Mr. Trump and his inner circle were treating Ukraine, out of what he called a “sense of duty,” he plans to tell the inquiry, according to a draft of his opening statement obtained by The New York Times.
He will be the first White House official to testify who listened in on the July 25 telephone call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine that is at the center of the impeachment inquiry, in which Mr. Trump asked Mr. Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/army-officer-on-white-house-staff-reported-concerns-on-trumps-ukraine-dealings/ar-AAJuZ02

Trump draws boos when introduced to crowd at World Series
October 28, 2019
Trump appeared unfazed and continued waving. Later, some fans behind home plate held a sign reading "VETERANS FOR IMPEACHMENT". Another banner appeared during the game: "IMPEACH TRUMP!"
news.yahoo.com/trump-series-visit-comes-high-223943092.html

Aratus
10-29-2019, 05:51 PM
luv.... Mitt is so damn square, dannno. (Aratus knows the topic has hit a nerve. I've said they'd vote like that.)

dannno
10-29-2019, 05:51 PM
dannno.... he took the novel LOLITA to heart.
he corrupted the morals of underage girls, too.
DJT is not innocent. he's borderline. amoral.

No, he didn't. The people who oppose him, the deep state, the people who carried out the 9/11 attacks.. the people who supported Epstein... they tried to get Trump to lolita island. they tried REALLY hard. They even made up somebody out of thin air with no address who even mainstream journalists have admitted probably doesn't exist, just to try and make people think that Trump raped underage girls.

The fact is Trump knew they were trying to blackmail him all along. So he played along so he could get as much information as possible without compromising himself.

The good news was that in addition to finding out information, he helped set a trap. Journalists were tricked into covering Epstein because they thought Trump was involved when he wasn't. Just their sorry asses.

Aratus
10-29-2019, 05:55 PM
i did think DJT was not the most able or capable president.
i have said for at least two years, they'd impeach him. i even
said i was going to write a book that looked at the events of
1868 as a way to explain WHY the Democrats took a while to
build up to this. i've said that in ole Andy Johnson's case the
whole thing was extremely political. Start to finish. i've been
spot on. Apt. its now 50/50 odds the Democrats vote as a block
in the HOUSE. this then triggers the Senate Trial. i have not said
what the final vote will be in the Senate. as it stands now, i feel
anything can happen. Richard Milhous Nixon resigned in 1974.

Aratus
10-29-2019, 05:56 PM
dannno.... was Epstein's death an actual suicide? it was damn suspect....

dannno
10-29-2019, 05:58 PM
Do you think it is wrong for the President to investigate corruption? I thought that was his job. Don't you think Biden and his son Hunter, who was receiving over $80k A MONTH working for an energy company in Ukraine who was being investigated by the Prosecutor Biden had fired, you don't see anything wrong there?

What in your opinion is the reasoning behind the impeachment? Do you think it is valid? I have yet to hear a coherent rationalization for impeaching Trump on this issue. Maybe you can provide one?

Aratus
the crux is, if Epstein pimped young girls to the powerful, was he closer to Mister Clinton or Mister Trump?

dannno
dannno.... was Epstein's death an actual suicide? it was damn suspect....

Epstein is alive. He was taken by the white hats (good guys, who work for Trump) and put into witness protection.. so he can eventually testify against all of the satanic pedophiles.

The funny part of the whole ting is that the Clintons were framed in the court of public opinion :D I think that's friggin hilarious.

dannno
10-29-2019, 06:00 PM
the crux is, if Epstein pimped young girls to the powerful, was he closer to Mister Clinton or Mister Trump?

Clinton took at least 26 flights to Lolita island. Trump took zero. Trump was close to Epstein because Epstein was trying REALLY hard to blackmail him, and Trump was fucking with him.

Aratus
10-29-2019, 06:01 PM
luv.... you don't loot the treasury twice as fast when tracking down payola from the previous administration or two.
eliot ness had a spotless record. donald trump is one big lard ass. he never was saintly or honest in his life. a bit of
a sponge, a huckster. he bankrupted himself and the people around him. he was a name brand. not a cop on the beat.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2019, 06:03 PM
Do you think it is wrong for the President to investigate corruption? I thought that was his job. Don't you think Biden and his son Hunter, who was receiving over $80k A MONTH working for an energy company in Ukraine who was being investigated by the Prosecutor Biden had fired, you don't see anything wrong there?

What in your opinion is the reasoning behind the impeachment? Do you think it is valid? I have yet to hear a coherent rationalization for impeaching Trump on this issue. Maybe you can provide one?
Orange Man BAD!

Aratus
10-29-2019, 06:03 PM
Doctor Ron Paul struck me as being extremely honest.
Mr. Trump has done things Ron Paul never would have.
I am not saying the Clintons are saints. Far from it....

Swordsmyth
10-29-2019, 06:04 PM
Mitt Romney is a satanic pedophile.. of course he is going to try and convict Trump. If he doesn't convict Trump, he is going to be executed for $#@!ing and murdering children. That is a really huge motivator.

I've been trying to out these satanic pedophiles for over a decade. It's so awesome that Trump has been trying to do the same thing for 30 years, and now he is in position to do so. Don't you think?

PierrE DelectO

Aratus
10-29-2019, 06:06 PM
Orange Man BAD!

Luv.... they have the votes in the HOUSE to trigger the process.
i'm not here to gloat. instead i suggest we all count Mitt Romney's
flipflops on the issue from this point on!!! Mitt may end up siding
with the Democrats as a group. if he does so, expect the GOP to
fragment. Fecal matter is about to hit the fan.... as D.C is a zoo.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2019, 06:10 PM
Luv.... they have the votes in the HOUSE to trigger the process.
i'm not here to gloat. instead i suggest we all count Mitt Romney's
flipflops on the issue from this point on!!! Mitt may end up siding
with the Democrats as a group. if he does so, expect the GOP to
fragment. Fecal matter is about to hit the fan.... as D.C is a zoo.
I hope you aren't here to gloat because that would be as pathetic as the impeachment farce.

Aratus
10-29-2019, 06:11 PM
instead..... i am here to do a tally sheet up on the number of times Gentleman Mitt either flipflops and/or changes his mind. :)

enhanced_deficit
10-29-2019, 06:12 PM
luv.... Mitt is so damn square, dannno. (Aratus knows the topic has hit a nerve. I've said they'd vote like that.)

Mitt could be pushing fakenews at times to push impeachment agenda.

Rush Limbaugh claims Mitt Romney told Nancy Pelosi the Senate would convict Trump. It isn’t true.
September 30, 2019
The headline on Limbaugh's website touting a transcript of his remarks declares, “Mitt Romney Cozies Up to Pelosi on Impeachment.”
sltrib

But bigger issue is GOP Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell's tone (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?540359-In-closed-door-Senate-meet-McConnell-gave-PowerPoint-presentation-about-impeachment-process&) in recent days, that is troubling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IimKh0qblR4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IimKh0qblR4

Aratus
10-29-2019, 06:24 PM
the crossroads we all are at suggests Mitch McConnell hopes the GOP remains united, and that they vote in unison.
a long, lengthy Senate Trial may numb the public's appetite for any spectacle, it may trigger a backlash. an issue
that lets anger gather, that will cause the voters to light a metaphoric fire under each senator, is something the M.L
dreads. he truly wants to cut things short, to truncate the process, perhaps to sweep much under a rug & ignore it.
he either blocks things or he slows them down, or speeds them up. timing is everything. again, the events of 1868
suggest this, and much more. when being speculative, i've thought a 55 to 45 vote might be an end result, possibly.
68 to 70 senators saying they will vote to impeach will trigger a classic "nail biter" vote like the one in 1868 that led
up to about 5 or 6 months more of the Johnson Administration. the process is there to address any abuse of power.

Aratus
10-29-2019, 06:27 PM
When POTUS Andrew Johnson pardons all those ex-Confederates, he did not go beyond the requirements of his day job.
The impeachment talk starts when in 1865 he makes decisions independently of Congress, as they are out of session...

Anti Globalist
10-30-2019, 07:32 AM
Yes I will be completely shocked if Trump actually does get impeached.

r3volution 3.0
10-30-2019, 11:29 PM
Meh, whatever, half the people trying to impeach Trump are going to be executed for child sex trafficking in the not too distant future, they are satanic pedophiles.

McCain's wife is about to face trial for child sex trafficking, she was a big part of her husband's foundation that was involved in child sex trafficking with the Clintons.

The special ops team that just took out Baghdadi's compound found some documents tying Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Obama to helping start and fund ISIS. They will be executed as well.

Trump is going to be just fine. He will be the greatest hero the world has ever seen once this is all over.

Mitt Romney is a satanic pedophile.. of course he is going to try and convict Trump. If he doesn't convict Trump, he is going to be executed for fucking and murdering children. That is a really huge motivator.

No, he didn't. The people who oppose him, the deep state, the people who carried out the 9/11 attacks.. the people who supported Epstein... they tried to get Trump to lolita island. they tried REALLY hard. They even made up somebody out of thin air with no address who even mainstream journalists have admitted probably doesn't exist, just to try and make people think that Trump raped underage girls.

The fact is Trump knew they were trying to blackmail him all along. So he played along so he could get as much information as possible without compromising himself.

The good news was that in addition to finding out information, he helped set a trap. Journalists were tricked into covering Epstein because they thought Trump was involved when he wasn't. Just their sorry asses.

Epstein is alive. He was taken by the white hats (good guys, who work for Trump) and put into witness protection.. so he can eventually testify against all of the satanic pedophiles.
The funny part of the whole ting is that the Clintons were framed in the court of public opinion :D I think that's friggin hilarious.

Clinton took at least 26 flights to Lolita island. Trump took zero. Trump was close to Epstein because Epstein was trying REALLY hard to blackmail him, and Trump was fucking with him.

Speaking of men in white clothing taking people away...

Swordsmyth
10-30-2019, 11:37 PM
Speaking of men in white clothing taking people away...
Go with them easily and they won't use a needle.

r3volution 3.0
10-30-2019, 11:46 PM
Go with them easily and they won't use a needle.

Are you telling me that you share dannno's view that:

(a) Epstein is alive, taken by into protective custody by Trump's "white hats"

(b) McCain was executed in a secret military tribunal

(c) Trump has been planning to take down the "satanic pedophiles" for 30 years

(d) the special forces recently found documents tying Pelosi, Clinton, and Obama to ISIS

and (e) half of the people trying to impeach Trump are about executed in the near future for being "satanic pedophiles"?

Swordsmyth
10-31-2019, 12:01 AM
Are you telling me that you share dannno's view that:

(a) Epstein is alive, taken by into protective custody by Trump's "white hats"
Possible.

(b) McCain was executed in a secret military tribunal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMzFGlHGzk

(c) Trump has been planning to take down the "satanic pedophiles" for 30 years
Or longer

(d) the special forces recently found documents tying Pelosi, Clinton, and Obama to ISIS
Possible

and (e) half of the people trying to impeach Trump are about executed in the near future for being "satanic pedophiles"?

If we are lucky and justice prevails.

r3volution 3.0
10-31-2019, 12:04 AM
@Swordsmyth (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=65299)

Is it "possible" that Trump's a space alien from another galaxy?

Is anything not "possible"?

Swordsmyth
10-31-2019, 12:07 AM
@Swordsmyth (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=65299)

Is anything not "possible"?
That is not a reasonable possibility.
Those things I said were possible are reasonable possibilities.
And Kasich said McCain was "put to death", that's not something you would say accidentally unless it was true and you had a Freudian slip.

r3volution 3.0
10-31-2019, 12:19 AM
I'm going to take that to mean that you know that dannno's lost his mind, but you don't want to criticize a fellow traveler.

dannno
10-31-2019, 12:22 AM

That seems highly unlikely..

Swordsmyth
10-31-2019, 12:56 AM
I'm going to take that to mean that you know that dannno's lost his mind, but you don't want to criticize a fellow traveler.

He's more certain of some things than I am but he hasn't lost his mind.
Everything he said is either true or reasonably possible.

Swordsmyth
10-31-2019, 07:33 PM
Test bump