PDA

View Full Version : Parents Outraged Over “Suicide Education” at School

Swordsmyth
10-22-2019, 04:44 PM
Parents at Norton Middle School in Ohio expressed outrage and serious concerns after learning that their children were exposed to a highly controversial “suicide education” program blasted as “indoctrination.” Students were also forced to answer sensitive questionnaires about their mental health, compounding the parental fury.

The program, known as “Signs of Suicide” (SOS), is being used in government schools across America. Supposedly aimed at preventing suicide and helping children access “mental health” services, critics have warned that it is dubious indoctrination, at best. In some cases, critics have warned that such programs can normalize suicide or even push children over the edge.

Perhaps even more troubling is that this “suicide” program was foisted on students without even securing explicit parental consent. Instead, school officials allowed parents to sign a form to opt out if “you wish your child to not participate in the curriculum.” But according to parents, the school even told children they did not need to take home the note.

More at: https://freedomproject.com/the-newman-report/1221-parents-outraged-over-suicide-education-at-school

Anti Federalist
10-22-2019, 05:59 PM
It's not suicide.

It's a pre-adulthood self abortion.

And it's my right, bigot.

shakey1
10-22-2019, 06:07 PM
The $hit they teach in school nowadays. :questionsmerk:

Stratovarious
10-22-2019, 06:10 PM
''such programs can normalize suicide or even push children over the edge. ''

This /\/\/\

It's obvious to most I'm sure, same as their sick sick sick introduction of SEX EDUCATION
and Gender Bending to children, not only is it 'normalizing' and indoctrinating, it has
absolutely no business in the public education system.

Swordsmyth
10-22-2019, 06:13 PM
It's not suicide.

It's a pre-adulthood self abortion.

And it's my right, bigot.
It's the duty of every white male to make amends for the white patriarchy.

Anti Globalist
10-23-2019, 07:09 AM
The $hit they teach in school nowadays. :questionsmerk:
Makes me glad I'm no longer in school.