PDA

View Full Version : Biden hits MAGA below the belt

enhanced_deficit
10-15-2019, 01:30 AM
Whilee MAGA elevates himself by comparing himself to Abe Lincoln, Biden OTOH seems to be in flight downwards and has stooped to objecting to WH offices of MAGA's trusted family members:

Joe Biden: 'No one in my family will have an office in the White House' or be 'a cabinet member' if I'm president

Stephen Gruber-Miller, Des Moines Register Published 7:00 p.m. ET Oct. 13, 2019

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Wednesday for the first time that President Donald Trump must be impeached for alleged abuses of the powers of his office to help his own reelection. (Oct. 9) AP, AP
Altoona, IOWA — Former Vice President Joe Biden said if he is elected president, no one in his family will hold a job or have a business relationship with a foreign corporation or foreign government.

"No one in my family will have an office in the White House, will sit in on meetings as if they are a cabinet member, will, in fact, have any business relationship with anyone that relates to a foreign corporation or a foreign country. Period. Period. End of story," Biden told reporters in Iowa after giving remarks at a labor conference.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/13/joe-biden-family-wont-serve-white-house-if-hes-president/3971338002/

AngryCanadian
10-15-2019, 04:40 AM
Joe Biden said Wednesday for the first time that President Donald Trump must be impeached for alleged abuses of the powers of his office to help his own reelection. (Oct. 9) AP, AP

:tears:

Anti Globalist
10-15-2019, 07:53 AM
Why do I get the feeling thats going to sound very hypocritical if he somehow ends up being president?