PDA

View Full Version : Warren: Transgender Inmates Entitled To Transition Surgeries Paid For By Taxpayer Money

Sammy
10-11-2019, 11:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk9mgTi8OJ4

This is Degenerate!She is the worst Presidental candidate!

Brian4Liberty
10-11-2019, 12:10 PM
LOL. She is trying to pander to the far left, and even the far-left audience is not buying it. They didn't applaud her for that.

Taxpayer money for plastic surgery! Face lifts and boob jobs for all female inmates! Free stuff for everybody!

PursuePeace
10-11-2019, 12:21 PM
So, basically, she is encouraging transgender people to commit crimes so they'll land in prison and get free sex-change operations.

Brian4Liberty
10-11-2019, 02:29 PM
So, basically, she is encouraging transgender people to commit crimes so they'll land in prison and get free sex-change operations.

It's an incentive. Same as providing sex change surgery in the military.

Stratovarious
10-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Sex Change Operation = Crime against Humanity

Anti Globalist
10-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Shes such a complete loon. How people can adore this woman is beyond me. Gonna make it all the more sweeter if she ends up being the nominee and loses.

AngryCanadian
10-12-2019, 02:57 AM
Shes such a complete loon. How people can adore this woman is beyond me. Gonna make it all the more sweeter if she ends up being the nominee and loses.

Its rather laughable that Joe Biden and this clown are the ones leading the fake news polls.

VIDEODROME
10-12-2019, 03:36 AM
Why is this even being brought up as a topic at all by CNN?

bv3
10-12-2019, 05:26 AM
Aren't we like 22 trillion dollars in debt? I'd understand this if it were Alinsky tactics, but the country is already bankrupt. Is the right honorable Senator from the reservation suggesting convicts be provided scissors and tourniquets?

Unique Taylor, nee Richard McBee, transitioned (non surgical) in prison and is married to Shayna Hubers of boyfriend killing fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISGuXGulf8o 2:06

I imagine if I were faced with a long period in prison I might also find that I was, indeed, a lesbian in a man's body.