PDA

View Full Version : Trump administration opens up drilling on federal land in California

Swordsmyth
10-05-2019, 10:24 PM
The Trump administration on Friday announced it would open up over 720,000 acres of federal land in California for oil and gas development, ending a five-year moratorium on leases in the state.The U.S. Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management approved a resource management plan for the oil-rich Central California coastal region, which would issue 14 previously litigated leases in Monterey and San Benito counties, which were suspended amid a legal challenge by two conservation groups six years ago, and open up new acres for leasing.

Overall, BLM will make 680,000 acres of federal mineral estate available for leasing with controlled surface use stipulations and another roughly 42,000 acres available with no surface occupancy requirements.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-administration-opens-drilling-federal-211656992.html

UWDude
10-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Notice how the haters never acknowledge the hundreds of threads you have posted of Trump deregulations?

Instead, they like to claim he never does anything and then ask you to prove it when you say he has deregulated hundreds of things.

Swordsmyth
10-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Notice how the haters never acknowledge the hundreds of threads you have posted of Trump deregulations?

Instead, they like to claim he never does anything and then ask you to prove it when you say he has deregulated hundreds of things.
They steadfastly ignore everything good he does and then claim he is no different than the average politician and hold him to standards that he was never committed to or that he is unable to achieve due to the deepstate or Congress, then they cheer-lead for impeachment even though it will give us someone worse and the threat of impeachment is what keeps him from doing many of the things we want him to do.

UWDude
10-06-2019, 06:47 PM
They steadfastly ignore everything good he does and then claim he is no different than the average politician and hold him to standards that he was never committed to or that he is unable to achieve due to the deepstate or Congress, then they cheer-lead for impeachment even though it will give us someone worse and the threat of impeachment is what keeps him from doing many of the things we want him to do.

They want the world to end, they hate their own lives so much.
They are begging to be given their Armageddon.
It is all the governments fault they are failures.

I have been warned not to join by my trusted and wise.
Wait and see before picking a side.

Chances are, it would be over in the blink of an eye.

Grandmastersexsay
10-06-2019, 07:11 PM
They want the world to end, they hate their own lives so much.
They are begging to be given their Armageddon.
It is all the governments fault they are failures.

I have been warned not to join by my trusted and wise.
Wait and see before picking a side.

Chances are, it would be over in the blink of an eye.

That does describe a lot of the anti trumpers on here. Trump does deserve criticism on issues though. He gets a F on spending and trade. His policy on immigration is a mixed bag. I don't want closed borders, but he has a lot better chance of securing the border than undoing the welfare state in 8 years. He wasn't the best choice out of the Republicans in the 2016 primaries, but he was the best choice for the 2016 election, and will be the best choice for the 2020 election. He's done better than I thought he would, and I'll vote for him again.