PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson criticizes Trump's Ukraine call

Zippyjuan
10-05-2019, 01:00 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/464506-tucker-carlson-criticizes-trumps-ukraine-call

Tucker Carlson criticized President Trump's phone call with the president of Ukraine in an op-ed piece for the Daily Caller on Thursday.

The Daily Caller co-founder and Fox News host, however, doesn't support the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry.

In an op-ed written with fellow Daily Caller co-founder Neil Patel, Carlson wrote that "Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden."

"Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea," he added.

But Carlson said he doesn't view the call as an impeachable offense even if he doesn't condone it.

More at link.

enhanced_deficit
10-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Tucker is showing his true colors again, he had sided with Coulter, Bannon anti-MAGA camp in the past also.

This also proves that GOP-Sheldon Adelson wing's leadership was right in banning him from CPAC 2019 (assuming that was not fakenews).

AngryCanadian
10-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Maybe Joe Biden and leftists should just come out come clean on Joe's Biden and his Son's dealing with an Oil/Gas Energy company in Ukraine. The leftists have no problems of accusing others on being puppets or trolls. Yet when they themselves have either Connections.Chinese or Russian business Connections either for gas or oil.

juleswin
10-05-2019, 02:58 PM
I don't have a problem with what he did but it was incredibly stupid for someone who believes the deep state is after him, he could have gone through more formal channels to investigate American corruption in Ukraine. Also, how important is fighting corruption in Ukraine? I have to imagine there are much bigger fishes to fry here in the god ole USA.

If he goes down for this(which I doubt will happen) then he only have himself to blame. Taken down by his own ineptitude.

Swordsmyth
10-05-2019, 03:36 PM
I don't have a problem with what he did but it was incredibly stupid for someone who believes the deep state is after him, he could have gone through more formal channels to investigate American corruption in Ukraine. Also, how important is fighting corruption in Ukraine? I have to imagine there are much bigger fishes to fry here in the god ole USA.

If he goes down for this(which I doubt will happen) then he only have himself to blame. Taken down by his own ineptitude.
It's a trap he set for the deepstate, they are exposing themselves by attacking him for it.

Swordsmyth
10-05-2019, 03:36 PM
Tucker is trying to straddle the fence, he is probably being threatened by FOX.

brushfire
10-05-2019, 03:37 PM
HA HA, Trump - how do you like it? Just like how wikileaks leaked the clinton emails. Nobody wanted to talk about the f'n emails - it was all about how they were leaked. Who cares about corruption - its a conflict of interest to expose a fellow criminal.

Superfluous Man
10-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Careful Tucker. According to some, potentially including the President, saying what you said is deserving of the death penalty.

Swordsmyth
10-07-2019, 02:45 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1180333195763634176

dannno
10-07-2019, 03:52 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/464506-tucker-carlson-criticizes-trumps-ukraine-call

More at link.

A "bad idea"

Buying commercial produce instead of organic isn't a good idea either, but it's not an impeachable offense.

shakey1
10-07-2019, 09:13 PM
Maybe Joe Biden and leftists should just come out come clean on Joe's Biden and his Son's dealing with an Oil/Gas Energy company in Ukraine.

It would probably actually help Uncle Joe’s bid for POTUS, eh? :confused: