PDA

View Full Version : Quantifying the success of the blimp...

Lacrosseus
12-14-2007, 03:20 PM
I know that many on here are tracking the number of news stories about the blimp -- does anyone know if there is a way to track increased googles for Ron Paul? Even better, is it possible to pin down where the hits are coming from?

Cardinal Red
12-14-2007, 03:23 PM
It's pretty significant-- unless there is a moneybomb I am not aware of, I attributethat 100% to blimp PR. Almost all of the donors today are newbies.

Go look at the NY times Blog and read the first few entries and see how the fun message of the blimp wins people over.

Trevor's quote, as usual, is great--- totally on message.

USAHotair
12-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Google Trends should track an increase in Ron Paul search popularity before too long.

torchbearer
12-14-2007, 03:29 PM
It's pretty significant-- unless there is a moneybomb I am not aware of, I attributethat 100% to blimp PR. Almost all of the donors today are newbies.

Go look at the NY times Blog and read the first few entries and see how the fun message of the blimp wins people over.

Trevor's quote, as usual, is great--- totally on message.

link?

Cardinal Red
12-14-2007, 04:11 PM
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/14/the-blimp-is-up/

The comments are good that I can't believe a few of them aren't plants from enthusiastic Paulites-- But some of them are real-- and they really reinforce the fact that the blimp fits perfectly with our message.

The Ron Paul campaign is the fun place to be!