PDA

View Full Version : Investigating the Investigations of the Investigating Investigators

r3volution 3.0
09-29-2019, 11:27 PM
They're all crooks, I wish them all the worst, and I'm tired of seeing their lying, retard-faces in the news.

nobody's_hero
09-30-2019, 05:54 AM
They're all crooks, I wish them all the worst, and I'm tired of seeing their lying, retard-faces in the news.

Hmm. I think I know the problem.

Try to stop watching the news. A whole lot of nothing-burgers have been blown up into mountainous molehills by the newzzz.

r3volution 3.0
09-30-2019, 01:12 PM
Hmm. I think I know the problem.

Try to stop watching the news. A whole lot of nothing-burgers have been blown up into mountainous molehills by the newzzz.

The news has always been dominated by misleading nonsense, but it's useful for understanding what the average person will be thinking.

...but this investigation of investigation of investigation business is exhausting my patience.

RJB
09-30-2019, 02:02 PM
...but this investigation of investigation of investigation business is exhausting my patience.

Have you tried writing a strongly worded letter?

Dr.3D
09-30-2019, 02:45 PM
Have you tried writing a strongly worded letter?
Investigation has determined that doesn't work.

r3volution 3.0
09-30-2019, 06:12 PM
Investigation has determined that doesn't work.

Yea, but the investigation of that investigation found improprieties in the original investigation.

Further investigation may be warranted.

Dr.3D
09-30-2019, 06:21 PM
Yea, but the investigation of that investigation found improprieties in the original investigation.

Further investigation may be warranted.
If further investigation is carried out, I suggest they use a control group to make sure the results of the investigated, investigation are not biased.