View Full Version : Laura Loomer Is Running For US Congress In Florida

Sammy
09-28-2019, 02:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiBkouQEREw

PursuePeace
09-28-2019, 07:58 AM
Running against Lois Frankel.

Frankel's voting record: https://frankel.house.gov/voterecord/

Frankel ran unopposed in 2018. Florida’s 21st congressional district had about 44 percent Democrats, 26 percent Republicans and 29 percent voters with no party affiliation as of the 2018 general election.

That would be great if Loomer got in.
I don't always trust her (I'm not even sure why, it's just a weird feeling.)
But if she got in, she would definitely shake things up.
I'd vote for her.

jon4liberty
09-28-2019, 07:59 AM
Please no... she has skeletons in her closet

PursuePeace
09-28-2019, 08:10 AM

That certainly doesn't make her unique.

jon4liberty
09-28-2019, 08:16 AM
That's the best we can do?

Superfluous Man
09-28-2019, 08:53 AM
That's the best we can do?

There are several Republicans running for that seat. I know nothing about any of them. But maybe there's a libertarian leaning one we can get behind to help stop her.

tfurrh
09-28-2019, 08:59 AM

Oh no.....blackface?

juleswin
09-28-2019, 09:03 AM
I will not support any more Zionist in politics. I do not care if they opposition is also a Zionist. So it's a big NO for me with Laura Loomer.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 09:04 AM
Oh no.....blackface?

I was thinking he was refering to the tire slashing hoax incident. But I am sure there are dozens of skeletons in her dirty closet.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 09:47 AM
Woman Posts Pics Of Her ‘Slashed Tire’ On Twitter, But Someone Quickly Proves She’s Lying And It’s Hilarious

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_1600/calfecbmoakml2cetls8.png

Nothing ruins your day like finding slashed tires on your vehicle. And then finding out that it wasn’t actually slashed, it just gave up on life because you refused to change it. And then continuing to say it was cut anyway.

Conservative activist and chronic attention seeker Laura Loomer recently took to Twitter to inform the world that a dry, rotting car tire on her jeep had been savagely brutalized. That’s right. Someone was mad enough at her to leave a slashed tire, but not all of them – just one, multiple times. It’s a harrowing story, except for the fact that Laura’s bluff was humiliatingly busted by one car-savvy commentator, which unleashed a relentless stream of car memes, spin-off Twitter accounts for the fallen tire, and even a fake GoFundMe page that showed Laura supposedly raising cash for a new tire AND car (which, sadly, has now been taken down).

Poor Laura tried to recover her pride, but alas, she only fueled the fire. She may have failed at creating a publicity stunt this time, but at least the rest of us learned an important lesson from it all – don’t drive on tires from 2006. Just don’t do it. Find out what went down below, and tell us what you think about #tiregate in the comments!

https://www.boredpanda.com/fake-slashed-tire-tweet-laura-loomer/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

this is one of those posts that you really need to click on the link to really appreciate the hoax being pulled here and the hilarious way the internet caught her.

This is a woman who has worked for rebel media, contributed to infowar and worked with James O'Keef. Lying and deception is in her nature.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEGj5s4TrLg&t=376s

Here is one more link for anyone who is still on the fence about this new face zionist.

jon4liberty
09-28-2019, 10:15 AM
Oh no.....blackface?

She has a #metoo problem or two ....

She is a Zionist through and through and most are supporting her...

jon4liberty
09-28-2019, 10:16 AM
Many many many false claims to get victimhood status lol oh and Zuckerberg is a nazi?? Lol

jon4liberty
09-28-2019, 10:17 AM
Let's do some research and air these people out

Superfluous Man
09-28-2019, 10:22 AM
Woman Posts Pics Of Her ‘Slashed Tire’ On Twitter, But Someone Quickly Proves She’s Lying And It’s Hilarious

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_1600/calfecbmoakml2cetls8.png

Nothing ruins your day like finding slashed tires on your vehicle. And then finding out that it wasn’t actually slashed, it just gave up on life because you refused to change it. And then continuing to say it was cut anyway.

Conservative activist and chronic attention seeker Laura Loomer recently took to Twitter to inform the world that a dry, rotting car tire on her jeep had been savagely brutalized. That’s right. Someone was mad enough at her to leave a slashed tire, but not all of them – just one, multiple times. It’s a harrowing story, except for the fact that Laura’s bluff was humiliatingly busted by one car-savvy commentator, which unleashed a relentless stream of car memes, spin-off Twitter accounts for the fallen tire, and even a fake GoFundMe page that showed Laura supposedly raising cash for a new tire AND car (which, sadly, has now been taken down).

Poor Laura tried to recover her pride, but alas, she only fueled the fire. She may have failed at creating a publicity stunt this time, but at least the rest of us learned an important lesson from it all – don’t drive on tires from 2006. Just don’t do it. Find out what went down below, and tell us what you think about #tiregate in the comments!

https://www.boredpanda.com/fake-slashed-tire-tweet-laura-loomer/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

this is one of those posts that you really need to click on the link to really appreciate the hoax being pulled here and the hilarious way the internet caught her.

This is a woman who has worked for rebel media, contributed to infowar and worked with James O'Keef. Lying and deception is in her nature.

That is something else. She forged a mechanic's invoice in her own handwriting to keep up the charade. Sammy, please tell us you're not supporting this loon.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 10:28 AM
That is something else. She forged a mechanic's invoice in her own handwriting to keep up the charade. Sammy, please tell us you're not supporting this loon.

I was wondering what idiot mechanic thought that tire was slashed. It didn't dawn on me that this woman forged the mechanic report. What a loon.

I hate to say it but she would make an excellent professional politician.

PursuePeace
09-28-2019, 10:54 AM

Well then, she'll fit right in.
It's just another publicity stunt.
Don't think she's actually going to get elected.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 10:56 AM
Well then, she'll fit right in.
It's just another publicity stunt.
Don't think she's actually going to get elected.

I said the same thing with Trump and look at me now. She could win but she will never get my support

PursuePeace
09-28-2019, 11:15 AM
I said the same thing with Trump and look at me now. She could win but she will never get my support

I honestly don't care if she wins or not.
If it were between Lois and Loomer, I'd pick Loomer.
The world's gone to hell, may as well have a little fun.
:fire: :fire: :monocle: :frog::radioactive::fire::fire:

Danke
09-28-2019, 11:36 AM
I was wondering what idiot mechanic thought that tire was slashed. It didn't dawn on me that this woman forged the mechanic report. What a loon.

I hate to say it but she would make an excellent professional politician.

PursuePeace
09-28-2019, 11:50 AM
She actually forged a mechanic's invoice?
I didn't see that part.
That's pretty looney tunes.
Because "hey, y'know what... it looks like I was wrong, my tires weren't slashed, after all" is just too difficult to do?

Anti Globalist
09-28-2019, 12:27 PM
Certainly wouldn't vote for her if I was living in Florida.

Sammy
09-28-2019, 12:33 PM
That is something else. She forged a mechanic's invoice in her own handwriting to keep up the charade. @Sammy (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=65529), please tell us you're not supporting this loon.

I want to know more about her views on Foreign Policy,Government spending & the FED.
I don't live in Florida.

dannno
09-28-2019, 12:40 PM
She actually forged a mechanic's invoice?
I didn't see that part.
That's pretty looney tunes.
Because "hey, y'know what... it looks like I was wrong, my tires weren't slashed, after all" is just too difficult to do?

She probably thought they were actually slashed, since she had just been doxed on the internet, and that it had resembled whatever can happen to old tires when they break, she just needed to find someone who would believe her and agree.. got frustrated that she couldn't and just changed the ppwk. I would think they would have broken down under stress while she was driving, but whatever, I'm no tire expert.

Sammy
09-28-2019, 12:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEGj5s4TrLg&t=376s

Here is one more link for anyone who is still on the fence about this new face zionist.

Adam Green is a nut job.He defended Soros in one video!

juleswin
09-28-2019, 01:03 PM
Adam Green is a nut job.He defended Soros in one video!

He is not a nutjob, he is obsessed with exposing Zionists and I am grateful people like him exists. Btw saying someone defended Soros means nothing to me. I have defended Hitler, Trump, Obama, Bush etc at some instance in my forum life. The question is what did I defend them against?

I have listened to him for months now and he is a fair person. He bashes Trump, Soros, adelson, Alex Jones and his crew all the time but would come to their defense whenever they are unfairly targeted.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 01:22 PM
She probably thought they were actually slashed, since she had just been doxed on the internet, and that it had resembled whatever can happen to old tires when they break, she just needed to find someone who would believe her and agree.. got frustrated that she couldn't and just changed the ppwk. I would think they would have broken down under stress while she was driving, but whatever, I'm no tire expert.

And Jessie Smolette probably thought the two black men coming at him on that cold Chicago night were really MAGA supporting fan boys since he had just received a threatening letter in the mail. No, she is an attention seeking nutjob who got caught trying to play the victim.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 01:25 PM
I honestly don't care if she wins or not.
If it were between Lois and Loomer, I'd pick Loomer.
The world's gone to hell, may as well have a little fun.
:fire: :fire: :monocle: :frog::radioactive::fire::fire:

I don't care enough to get involved but I would like to see her and every one of her type lose. The problem with these fake alt candidates is that they poison the public's perception of real alternative candidate. I want them to lose and I want them to lose hard

PursuePeace
09-28-2019, 02:09 PM
I don't care enough to get involved but I would like to see her and every one of her type lose. The problem with these fake alt candidates is that they poison the public's perception of real alternative candidate. I want them to lose and I want them to lose hard

I used to feel that way and sometimes I still do. But lately, I've been more of the mindset that there will always be fakers and scammers in every movement, may as well let them just keep going until they ultimately get exposed for what they are. Go ahead. Run. If you do some good, great! If you're a scammer, you WILL expose yourself eventually. If a few people get jarred into opening their eyes, maybe it is worth it. Sometimes things don't always work out the way a scammer hopes it will work out. Sometimes they find their diabolical plans backfiring royally, and the ideals they were fighting AGAINST...they end up actually furthering. I say, have at it. What's done in the dark will be brought out into the light, eventually.

enhanced_deficit
09-28-2019, 02:21 PM
If she got any farther, would be kicked out by GOP-Adelson's leadership, sort of like excessively conservative AL GOP Senate candidate Roy More was Kushner'd/Ivanak'd.

This has happened already actually:

Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter, Loomer and Alessandra Bocci banned from CPAC 2019 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532044-CPAC-2019-unofficial-thread&p=6760299&viewfull=1#post6760299)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SzUve67QpLk/maxresdefault.jpg

Obama Green Jobs Czar Van Jones speaks at CPAC 2019

eleganz
09-28-2019, 02:32 PM

Slashed tires is child's play for bike-lock-to-the-head, molotov/bricks/fireworks in public places, hammers-to-buses, ANTIFA.

If I was a prime target for ANTIFA and just got doxxed, slashed tires might be a possible conclusion. But just chalk it up to the fact that shes a she and just doesn't know what an unchanged tire looks like.

And there is nothing wrong with Rebel Media, Alex Jones, and O'Keefe. All great counter-culture movements and does great work a large majority of the time.

Without Alex Jones, almost all of us would not have known about Ron Paul and you wouldn't even be posting here.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 02:47 PM
Slashed tires is child's play for bike-lock-to-the-head, molotov/bricks/fireworks in public places, hammers-to-buses, ANTIFA.

If I was a prime target for ANTIFA and just got doxxed, slashed tires might be a possible conclusion. But just chalk it up to the fact that shes a she and just doesn't know what an unchanged tire looks like.

And there is nothing wrong with Rebel Media, Alex Jones, and O'Keefe. All great counter-culture movements and does great work a large majority of the time.

Without Alex Jones, almost all of us would not have known about Ron Paul and you wouldn't even be posting here.

I was never planning on voting for Antifa so its all good.

Luckily for me, I found Ron Paul through the debates and he almost turned me off him by his frequent appearances on the infowar shows. The man is controlled opposition and even if he wasn't, he is a habitual liar who does nothing for me.

I am anti neocon anti zionist so infowars, rebel media, breitbart are stations I try my best to avoid. They poison your brain with the heaps of rubbish they put out. Good for you if you enjoy it but I'll pass on them

eleganz
09-28-2019, 02:58 PM
Luckily for me, I found Ron Paul through the debates and he almost turned me off him by his frequent appearances on the infowar shows.

You do realize you wouldn't have seen Ron Paul in the debates if it wasn't for Alex Jones right?

Do you just not know how this all came to be? The movement that started, the push for him to run. AJ is central to that whether you want to admit it or not.

I watch AJ rarely/occasionally and like him for the humor but I understand the history. No AJ = No RP = your ideology wouldn't even have developed the way it has.

juleswin
09-28-2019, 03:07 PM
You do realize you wouldn't have seen Ron Paul in the debates if it wasn't for Alex Jones right?

Do you just not know how this all came to be? The movement that started, the push for him to run. AJ is central to that whether you want to admit it or not.

I watch AJ rarely/occasionally and like him for the humor but I understand the history. No AJ = No RP = your ideology wouldn't even have developed the way it has.

I don't know that, I saw lots of people who never made an appearance on infowars. Herman Cain for one, so please don't tell me that coming on AJ is the sole reason why I encountered Ron Paul.

Btw, I think I would not be here had I seen Ron Paul on infowars before I saw him the debates. AJ is such a divisive character that if I didn't already like Ron Paul, I would never have tolerated AJ for how long I did.

Zippyjuan
09-28-2019, 04:38 PM
She is just in it for more publicity. No way she has a shot at winning.

eleganz
09-28-2019, 05:42 PM
I don't know that, I saw lots of people who never made an appearance on infowars. Herman Cain for one, so please don't tell me that coming on AJ is the sole reason why I encountered Ron Paul.

Btw, I think I would not be here had I seen Ron Paul on infowars before I saw him the debates. AJ is such a divisive character that if I didn't already like Ron Paul, I would never have tolerated AJ for how long I did.

You are letting your emotional bias of AJ overrule facts that Ron ran for president and is famous because AJ put him on the map.

Ron is a great guy, but way too humble and never sought fame. He didn't want to run, he was recruited by a movement.

You don't know the history so I'm teaching you.

oyarde
09-28-2019, 05:54 PM

Shes been trying to get my number so I gave her yours.

Zippyjuan
09-28-2019, 06:09 PM
Shes been trying to get my number so I gave her yours.

Is that my 900 number? I had to quit accepting collect calls.

Superfluous Man
09-28-2019, 08:18 PM

That's so far from the truth it's ridiculous.

Ender
09-28-2019, 08:34 PM

Uh.....NO.

I had never heard of Jones until I joined the forum- and then, Jones was ignored by most here & was not considered serious or real in any way.

Sammy
09-29-2019, 03:08 AM

The Alex Jones of 2008 is dead. Alex Jones has praised on his show John Bolton,Netanyahu & he is very hawkish on Iran.
I discovered Ron Paul during the 2008 election without Alex Jones.
Your claim that Alex Jones jones started the Ron Paul Movement is ridiculous.

oyarde
09-29-2019, 08:25 AM
Who are the other candidates ? It is Florida so hard to believe there are any who are better . Although , I thought she lived in NY . Nice little Jewish girl raised in Az. I mean anyone banned from MGM resorts , facebook , twitter , paypal , gofundme, uber , lyft , ubereats , and instagram ought to be someone you guys can have a beer with.

oyarde
09-29-2019, 08:28 AM
I really do not think she should be described as a zionist since she claims to be a nationalist . As an American firster that could be an improvement for Florida.

oyarde
09-29-2019, 08:38 AM
I imagine there were members here that went with her to jump the fence and set up a tent in Pelosis yard.

juleswin
09-29-2019, 08:41 AM
Who are the other candidates ? It is Florida so hard to believe there are any who are better . Although , I thought she lived in NY . Nice little Jewish girl raised in Az. I mean anyone banned from MGM resorts , facebook , twitter , paypal , gofundme, uber , lyft , ubereats , and instagram ought to be someone you guys can have a beer with.

Such a person would probably be too busy on their snapcap, kik, gab ......accounts to notice you asked them to have a drink.

oyarde
09-29-2019, 08:43 AM
Such a person would probably be too busy on their snapcap, kik, gab ......accounts to notice you asked them to have a drink.
Could be . I think there are as many as three other candidates but I do not know who any of them are .

eleganz
09-29-2019, 06:16 PM
That's so far from the truth it's ridiculous.

The Alex Jones of 2008 is dead. Alex Jones has praised on his show John Bolton,Netanyahu & he is very hawkish on Iran.
I discovered Ron Paul during the 2008 election without Alex Jones.
Your claim that Alex Jones jones started the Ron Paul Movement is ridiculous.

AJ of 08 is dead, has nothing to do with what I'm saying, stick to the argument.
You discovering Ron Paul without Alex Jones has nothing to do with what I'm saying, stick to the argument.
I did not claim AJ started the RP movement but I did say RP movement would not exist without AJ's reach.
Do you all just have poor comprehension?? Or are you so triggered by Alex, you can't have discuss the points and history?

Nobody would have discovered Ron Paul if Alex Jones didn't interview him for his show and for the documentary From Freedom to Fascism and expose Ron to a larger audience, who prior to that was only a local congressman who voted NO, alone on everything, and preaching his message to small groups in diners. You don't need to be an audience of AJ to be exposed to Ron Paul. AJ gave him the platform and people liked the authenticity. Without that platform, there would be no movement, no forums, no presidential campaign. You're all letting your emotional bias of Alex Jones seize your logic centers.

2 members with registration dates in 2016 talking about things that happened almost 10 years before you joined.

Ok fellas, you know exactly what you're talking about. :toady:

Superfluous Man
09-29-2019, 06:49 PM
I did not claim AJ started the RP movement but I did say RP movement would not exist without AJ's reach.

And that's utterly and provably false. If anything, it's the other way around. AJ owes what fame he has to Ron Paul. Before 2007 AJ was nobody.

People who were already AJ fans before that time made up a small part of the base of support that Ron Paul garnered in 2007-8. And they tended to think everything revolved around them. I guess you were one of those people. But you folks were a small segment of the movement, and not one that was especially helpful to the goal of growing our numbers.

Danke
09-29-2019, 07:21 PM
And that's utterly and provably false. If anything, it's the other way around. AJ owes what fame he has to Ron Paul. Before 2007 AJ was nobody.

People who were already AJ fans before that time made up a small part of the base of support that Ron Paul garnered in 2007-8. And they tended to think everything revolved around them. I guess you were one of those people. But you folks were a small segment of the movement, and not one that was especially helpful to the goal of growing our numbers.

LOL, AJ was famous before RP. Remember his January 1st Y2K prediction?

juleswin
09-29-2019, 07:26 PM

I didn't know AJ existed before Ron Paul showed up on the debate stage. I think both sides grew from their collaboration but you guys are reaching if you think Ron Paul movement wouldn't have started without AJ

sparebulb
09-29-2019, 07:45 PM

Really disappointing people always provide the best insights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGz92kaZUrc

Danke
09-29-2019, 07:58 PM
I didn't know AJ existed before Ron Paul showed up on the debate stage. I think both sides grew from their collaboration but you guys are reaching if you think Ron Paul movement wouldn't have started without AJ

"you guys"

I think the Nigerians are behind it all.

Anti Globalist
09-29-2019, 08:58 PM
I really do not think she should be described as a zionist since she claims to be a nationalist . As an American firster that could be an improvement for Florida.
Being an America firster will benefit every single state.

angelatc
09-29-2019, 09:20 PM
There are several Republicans running for that seat. I know nothing about any of them. But maybe there's a libertarian leaning one we can get behind to help stop her.

Israel first-er.
And she weirded me out once when I saw her pleading for Donald Trump to save her from some security guards. One of the strangest things I've ever seen her do - it was like she was praying to him

Superfluous Man
09-30-2019, 07:15 AM

Right. Because nobody who claims to be for America first would ever actually be a Zionist.

oyarde
09-30-2019, 12:30 PM
Right. Because nobody who claims to be for America first would ever actually be a Zionist.

Yer killin' me .

oyarde
09-30-2019, 12:33 PM

Hell , I was famous around here before Y2K . I had been banned from the only bar left that had live bands and I never even heard of jones.