PDA

View Full Version : To Hell with the Elites

Swordsmyth
09-27-2019, 07:56 PM
Asking for the assistance of our global friends and allies to help reveal the wrongdoing of the American ruling class is now an impeachable offense. Investigating their wrongdoing is wrongdoing. Exposing their corruption is corruption. In the Clown World we currently inhabit, the president of the United States must be removed from office for daring to ask they be investigated abroad.
The events of this week reveal the new standard. Like sharks to a whale carcass, our elites routinely feast upon precarious situations in other nations: The Podesta Group, Hunter Biden, and others were content to make a buck off the tensions in Ukraine along with Paul Manafort, just as the Clintons and others were happy to take tens of millions of dollars from Russian oligarchs. We all know that Manafort would be sitting in a house in Malibu right now with the same immunity deal the likes of Podesta, Biden, and the Clintons apparently possess if only he had never decided to work for Donald Trump.
Recall that the supposed original sin of the entire Russian-collusion gambit was that when approached (apparently mostly by agents of the United States government working for President Obama and friends) then-candidate Trump or his team were interested in recovering the emails that Hilary Clinton unwisely and illegally sent and then deleted from her private server so that no one could read them. There would be plenty of reasons for Americans and the U.S. government itself to seek out these emails, of course, if only to determine to what extent they threatened national security—never mind the power and wealth of the foundation engaged in international money collection that her husband ran while she was Secretary of State.

But while the supposed reasons for it change every week, the Ukraine fiasco reveals the real underlying cause of the Left’s outrageously hypocritical march towards impeachment. The ruling class is now effectively saying to President Trump: “We know that domestically we have nothing to fear from the media and the law—so how dare you ask other countries about us! You must be impeached for this crime and this crime alone—asking other countries about our wrongdoing! Only an insane or evil person would do this!”
Note that while asking other nations about the wrongdoing of Democrats is an impeachable offense, asking other nations about the alleged wrongdoing of Republicans is considered our noble, patriotic duty—our higher loyalty.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign had no problem with investigating Trump in other nations and paying foreign operatives for dirt about Trump. After all, that’s what ex-British spy Christopher Steele was hired to do. And the media had no problem with spreading it.

The Obama Administration had no problem asking Ukraine about Paul Manafort and his financial transactions with government officials, which were soon mysteriously released. Nor did the Obama Administration have a problem surveilling the Trump campaign using foreigners and investigating Trump and his team internationally.
And many Democrats had no problem with impeaching the president based on what those foreigners said. When that turned out to be uncorroborated nonsense, they said he must be impeached because he tried to fight off the investigation based on such nonsense. Now they seek to impeach him for asking for an investigation into one of their own.
You got that? “We will use the investigatory power of the federal government to surveil and investigate and impeach you; we will seek out dirt on you from overseas to impeach you; if you try to fight back we will impeach you, and if you ask others to investigate us overseas we will impeach you for that, too.”

But fair is fair. President Trump should publicly announce to the denizens of the entire fetid swamp in Washington, D.C. that, yes, he will potentially initiate investigations with any nation willing to cooperate to expose the wrongdoing of the American political class. In fact, as president, it is his sworn duty to do so—to fulfill his oath to execute the laws and defend the U.S. Constitution.
Why shouldn’t Trump publicly acknowledge that the American government now wants to recover all of Clinton’s emails she foolishly sent from an unsecured server and then deleted? Why shouldn’t he ask the Ukrainians what they know about the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s server? Why shouldn’t he ask them about any and all efforts by the Obama Administration to influence or delegitimize the results of the 2016 election?
“You want to talk about Ukraine and Russian money? Let’s do it! If Manafort is going to be arrested by a SWAT team and put into solitary confinement and get the book thrown at him for tax evasion, we should also investigate everyone else who made millions in Ukraine and from Russian oligarchs in the past decade. The Podesta Group, Hunter Biden, everyone. The investigation into Joe and Hunter will just be the beginning. And just wait until we start looking into China . . .”
It’s time for President Trump to build a big, beautiful door in the wall of propaganda that papers over the actions of American elites. And make the Democrats pay for it.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/09/26/to-hell-with-the-elites/

Everyone on this site that has endorsed impeachment should be ashamed of themselves and Amash should be drummed out of the movement.

UWDude
09-27-2019, 09:15 PM
Hillary Clinton has announced three speaking events.
Looks like she might be getting ready to get immunity, er, I mean, run for president.

The irony in this is the stress is literally going to kill Biden, or "she" will.
Of course, "she" being the apparatus that propped up her coughing, parki-shaking corpse as some kind of valid candidate.

enhanced_deficit
09-27-2019, 09:41 PM
To Hell with the Elites

Even if you feel strongly about this, you realize that not all elites are bad and collectivist approach about elites is not productive?
GOP-Liberty movement's current chapter was funded by a globalist elite (Adelson), without the elite help in this case you may not have had MAGA in office today or America-First movement iwin in 2016.

On a related, a MAGA libertarian tried to criticize a left wing elite in a sort of collectivist way and he was punished by GOP-MAGA White House:

Cartoonist who showed US government officials as puppets of Democratic elite Soros disinvited from White House (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?539619-Cartoonist-who-showed-US-government-officials-as-puppets-of-Soros-disinvited-from-White-House&)

A..

Everyone on this site that has endorsed impeachment should be ashamed of themselves and Amash should be drummed out of the movement.

Few rookie congressmen like Amash + couple of GOP governors won't be able to stall the momentum of the movement ; unless trend spread further, then synergetic GOP-Aledson , America-First, Deep Zionism movement could get stalled:

Our worst fears have started to come true and other Republicans have started to join Amash's call. If this devastating trend continued, could cause irreparable damage to respected globalist and neoconservative Shledon Adelson's bold investment in 2020 elections:

Two Republican governors say they support Trump impeachment inquiry (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?534676-Amash-is-saying-Trump-has-engaged-in-an-impeachable-offense&p=6865973&viewfull=1#post6865973)

Libertarian movement may also have a chance to play a big part ahead if , heaven forbid, Dems+Some GOP supported impeachment designs succeeded. It would be too ironic if we ended up with Paul-Amash 2020 in the end.

tfurrh
09-27-2019, 09:44 PM
Not the good elites!

UWDude
09-27-2019, 09:45 PM
It would be too ironic if we ended up with Paul-Amash 2020 in the end.

Hot, hot fantasy that will never come true.

Aratus
09-27-2019, 09:51 PM
Hot, hot fantasy that will never come true.

swap it around. Rand has defended Trump and done a hamstringing number on his own ability to run.
Justin Amash could ask Doctor Rand Paul to be his VEEP, his running mate. Rand needs to wait. Justin
has NO political baggage that prevents him from taking on Donald Trump. Rand cannot do fast flipflops
in the slick manner we associate with Mitt Romney. AMASH/PAUL as a ticket is better than if Justin or
Rand agreed to be Mike Pence's VEEP. Fact is, i expect Mike Pence to be president for a very brief time.

UWDude
09-27-2019, 09:53 PM
swap it around. Rand has defended Trump and done a hamstringing number on his own ability to run.
Justin Amash could ask Doctor Rand Paul to be his VEEP, his running mate. Rand needs to wait. Justin
has NO political baggage that prevents him from taking on Donald Trump. Rand cannot do fast flipflops
in the slick manner we associate with Mitt Romney. AMASH/PAUL as a ticket is better than if Justin or
Rand agreed to be Mike Pence's VEEP. Fact is, i expect Mike Pence to be president for a very brief time.

Ooh, ooh,.tell me more, so close... so close... such a hot, hot fantasy.
Can you throw in two girls for me too, while we are living in fantasy land?
I'd like a blonde and a red head.

Aratus
09-27-2019, 10:01 PM
Ooh, ooh,.tell me more, so close... so close... such a hot, hot fantasy.
Can you throw in two girls for me too, while we are living in fantasy land?
I'd like a blonde and a red head.

dude.... i have NO connection to Donald Trump's political campaign or even was at at one of his parties
in the 1990s where under-aged girls were often seen or obscene, perhaps. i am not a "swinger" at all.

Aratus
09-27-2019, 10:04 PM
i am merely pointing out that Dr. Rand Paul has been way way way too loyal to Donald Trump,
and that this may have hurt his future tense runs for the presidency. i think he's a darn good
senator. i think the GOP is about to go thru a year of sheer hell. the Democrats are more unified.

UWDude
09-27-2019, 10:10 PM
i am merely pointing out that Dr. Rand Paul has been way way way too loyal to Donald Trump,
and that this may have hurt his future tense runs for the presidency. i think he's a darn good
senator. i think the GOP is about to go thru a year of sheer hell. the Democrats are more unified.

No, you were trying to tell me impeachment might do a double back flip, triple barrel roll through three rings of fire from 80,000 feet up and magically land on its feet with some dream Libertarian ticket, when quite the opposite is what would happen in reality.

Like I said, I would happily turn in all coup collaborators to the President Pence Police State force. I wont care if I am "helping the neocons" at that point. And your cries of "yer a statist" would mean nothing to me.

I will help you usher in the nightmare you seek.

Aratus
09-27-2019, 10:20 PM
Luv... when nice Mister Richard M. Nixon was finally willing to throw in the towel,
we all got Jerry Ford for the interim, and then in 1976, Governor Jimmy Carter.
We just might see a repeat pattern if Pence becomes our POTUS in the last few
months of the Trump/Pence administration. You think i am merely fondly talking
about something that is quite impossible, not something fondly improbable that
is a possibility if the metaphoric stars in the vast heavens align in a given manner.

UWDude
09-27-2019, 10:22 PM
Luv... when nice Mister Richard M. Nixon was finally willing to throw in the towel,
we all got Jerry Ford for the interim, and then in 1976, Governor Jimmy Carter.
We just might see a repeat pattern if Pence becomes our POTUS in the last few
months of the Trump/Pence administration. You think i am merely fondly talking
about something that is quite impossible, not something fondly improbable that
is a possibility if the metaphoric stars in the vast heavens align in a given manner.

if

if

if

if

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

tfurrh
09-27-2019, 10:36 PM
if

if

if

if

If I were a swan, I'd be gone

https://youtu.be/e2G8EWy-plM

enhanced_deficit
09-27-2019, 11:12 PM
Not the good elites!

^this.

enhanced_deficit
09-28-2019, 03:04 PM
Even if you feel strongly about this, you realize that not all elites are bad and collectivist approach about elites is not productive?
GOP-Liberty movement's current chapter was funded by a globalist elite (Adelson), without the elite help in this case you may not have had MAGA in office today or America-First movement iwin in 2016.

On a related, a MAGA libertarian tried to criticize a left wing elite in a sort of collectivist way and he was punished by GOP-MAGA White House:

Cartoonist who showed US government officials as puppets of Democratic elite Soros disinvited from White House (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?539619-Cartoonist-who-showed-US-government-officials-as-puppets-of-Soros-disinvited-from-White-House&)

So no comment/rebuttal of this objection or OP concedes now that there are good elites too and all globalist elites can't be lumped together?