09-27-2019, 08:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75vJHEIE5OA&feature=youtu.be

Origanalist
09-27-2019, 08:33 AM
http://a.scpr.org/i/9c4166b83486d7ec2e1aad74566ca48b/221219-full.jpg

dannno
09-27-2019, 08:44 AM
"The Gentlement from California has five minutes..."

"Eco-anxiety stemming from false narratives about our earth's climate is causing severe mental instability in today's youth. Adults are to blame. This is child abuse..."

Anti Federalist
09-27-2019, 08:58 AM
Oh for fuck's sake...is this serious?

A Son of Liberty
09-27-2019, 12:06 PM
Oh for $#@!'s sake...is this serious?

Are you kidding? Compared to the rest of the news cycle these days, this is one of the most believable things I've read lately.

It's like we're living inside a simulation, and the programmers are throttling the Crazy to see how long it takes to throw and error code.

Anti Globalist
09-27-2019, 12:07 PM
Yes, it really is serious and we all wish it wasn't.

dannno
09-27-2019, 12:08 PM
Oh for fuck's sake...is this serious?

The thing is, they are right. Our country's youth are undergoing severe mental deterioration, and incidentally they are worried about climate change and our current President.

What they are getting wrong is the cause - a lying and manipulative media industrial complex - lying to them daily about Trump and climate change.

It is child abuse.

specsaregood
09-27-2019, 12:10 PM
The thing is, they are right. Our country's youth are undergoing severe mental deterioration, and incidentally they are worried about climate change and our current President.

What they are getting wrong is the cause - a lying and manipulative media industrial complex - lying to them daily about Trump and climate change.

It is child abuse.

Lots of kids love trump, mine is one of them. Hell, I caught him playing a roblox game the other day where everybody was wearing a trump skin. I said, "are you playing as donald trump?" he said (very excitedly) "Yep! We all are!"

He knows nothing about trump except that he is president and he beat that commie witch Hillary in the last election.

Aratus
09-27-2019, 12:21 PM

luv.... they are very serious. they have House staffers running around gathering up factoidz. if the House Democrats
pool their excess staff together, they have the means to investigate Trump's business empire, as the main focus is on
the sincere negativity inside his more violent and/or cold public utterances. in the 1600s a classic BRITISH Star Chamber
procedings took on many topics, it was often never narrow in scope. If Pelosi's people are investigating everything and
the kitchen sink most proverbial, expect it all to have a sharp focus WHEN there is an actual SENATE TRIAL. GOTO 1868.

Brian4Liberty
09-27-2019, 12:21 PM
A made for tv event. There was no audience, just presenters.

Basic summary: 5 black women and a man talking about how traumatized immigrant children are when separated by ICE, and about how stress effects health. They then try to make the connection that racism is stress too. Not much about Trump.

dannno
09-27-2019, 12:25 PM
Lots of kids love trump, mine is one of them. Hell, I caught him playing a robox game the other day where everybody was wearing a trump skin. I said, "are you playing as donald trump?" he said (very excitedly) "Yep! We all are!"

He knows nothing about trump except that he is president and he beat that commie witch Hillary in the last election.

Generation Zyklon

http://www.llumac.cat/iconpics/f/17/178276/troll-face-png-no-background.png

Aratus
09-27-2019, 12:26 PM
the equivalent of $100,ooo.oo worth of unpaid parking tickets is the core complaint about the way Andrew Johnson acted
when being "hands on" in that the firing of Edwin Stanton was not a fluke. He was consistent. He was political. In the eyes of
the Radicals of his era, he makes the same basic mistakes repeatedly and often. Both sides knew why he did what he did.

Aratus
09-27-2019, 12:29 PM
the sheer number of presidential pardons was more of a trigger than the actual firing of Lincoln's loyal
Secretary of War. ole Andy Johnson went into things KNOWING what the law was. he may have been a
racist, he could be a bigot. Problem is... Donald Trump acts oblivious to the concept idea of rule of law.

Origanalist
09-27-2019, 12:49 PM
Lots of kids love trump, mine is one of them. Hell, I caught him playing a robox game the other day where everybody was wearing a trump skin. I said, "are you playing as donald trump?" he said (very excitedly) "Yep! We all are!"

There has to be some racism in there somewhere.

Danke
09-27-2019, 12:54 PM
A made for tv event. There was no audience, just presenters.

Basic summary: 5 black women and a man talking about how traumatized immigrant children are when separated by ICE, and about how stress effects health. They then try to make the connection that racism is stress too. Not much about Trump.

You actually watched it? You lost all my respect...

enhanced_deficit
09-27-2019, 12:58 PM
To give credit where due, Ivanka Trump was one of the first voices to speak up for child safety during Trump Presidency. She even risked losing GOP AL Senate seat because she felt so strongly about this issue.
Trump Syria bombing was also motivated by child welfare concerns at least in part even if he was convinced by Ivanka also.

CoastieInColorado
09-27-2019, 01:07 PM
the sheer number of presidential pardons was more of a trigger than the actual firing of Lincoln's loyal
Secretary of War. ole Andy Johnson went into things KNOWING what the law was. he may have been a
racist, he could be a bigot. Problem is... Donald Trump acts oblivious to the concept idea of rule of law.

And yet, there he still sits as President. In other words, if anything you just said were true, he'd be gone. Not just because of the law, but do you honestly believe these idiots wouldn't have tried to formally charge him with something by now if they had anything? After 3 years of witch hunts and constant moving of the goal posts, they haven't found a FUCKING THING on him. All this talk about him breaking the law, and there he still sits, with an entire party establishment looking for ANYTHING to get him on? Get fucking real. These people(including you, I suspect) are frothing at the mouth at the prospect of getting rid of Trump, and if they had ANYTHING on him, he'd be gone by now. That's precisely why they keep this going, they figure they'll get something, maybe eventually.

Your logic does not compute.

Sammy
09-27-2019, 01:31 PM
This people are insane.
They blame every fucking problem on Trump!