PDA

View Full Version : The Tea Party is fast approaching my fellow Ron Paul Revolutionaries!

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 02:45 PM
In only a very short period of time the Tea Party of 2007 will be upon us. This event will be a unique and rare opportunity to strike a peaceful, legal, and non-violent blow to those that treat the Constitution like a meaningless piece of paper. It's a chance for us to stand up and say that we REFUSE to remain silent while our rights and freedoms are violated! Furthermore, it's an opportunity to proclaim with our HARD EARNED DOLLARS that we will not sit quietly while being ROBBED by the inflation tax, the income tax, and out of control spending!

My friends, neighbors, and countrymen may we the members of the rEVOLution RISE UP to the challenge of raising ten million dollars in one day!?

I for one say YES, we must rise up to the challenge! But for this worthy goal to be accomplished we need to spread the word about the Tea Party far and wide in the short time remaining!

As a member of the rEVOLution in support of Ron Paul have all of you...

1) Contacted all of your Myspace, Facebook, Digg, Youtube, and other online friends and associates?

2) Contacted all of your real-life family members, neighbors, friends, classmates, and everyone else you know?

3) Have you made every effort to find a way to increase the size of your personal donation on the 16th? Have you considered putting off an unnecessary purchase, cutting expenses, selling an item of value, or even going above and beyond by dipping into that savings account, retirement account, or 401K?

I urge all of you as fellow citizens, Ron Paul supporters, and PATRIOTS in the cause of liberty to spread the word about the Tea Party!

DeadtoSin
12-14-2007, 03:05 PM
Good post and well said Menthol. (See, I'm not mean all the time) :)

I don't currently have any money, but I'm going to see if I can get ahold of any. Everyone give what you can!

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Good post and well said Menthol. (See, I'm not mean all the time) :)

I don't currently have any money, but I'm going to see if I can get ahold of any. Everyone give what you can!

I appreciate your kind words!

I'm honored and humbled by your effort to try and donate! Also, please remember that by spreading the word about the Tea Party on Myspace, Facebook, Digg, and elsewhere on the internet you will help bring in more donations!

MRoCkEd
12-14-2007, 03:37 PM
If you're not sure about donating $100... donate $200

newmedia4ron
12-14-2007, 07:43 PM
bump

BillDayton
12-14-2007, 07:45 PM
To Liberty, my friends.

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 09:37 PM
In only a very short period of time the Tea Party of 2007 will be upon us. This event will be a unique and rare opportunity to strike a peaceful, legal, and non-violent blow to those that treat the Constitution like a meaningless piece of paper. It's a chance for us to stand up and say that we REFUSE to remain silent while our rights and freedoms are violated! Furthermore, it's an opportunity to proclaim with our HARD EARNED DOLLARS that we will not sit quietly while being ROBBED by the inflation tax, the income tax, and out of control spending!

My friends, neighbors, and countrymen may we the members of the rEVOLution RISE UP to the challenge of raising ten million dollars in one day!?

I for one say YES, we must rise up to the challenge! But for this worthy goal to be accomplished we need to spread the word about the Tea Party far and wide in the short time remaining!

1) Contacted all of your Myspace, Facebook, Digg, Youtube, and other online friends and associates?

2) Contacted all of your real-life family members, neighbors, friends, classmates, and everyone else you know?

3) Have you made every effort to find a way to increase the size of your personal donation on the 16th? Have you considered putting off an unnecessary purchase, cutting expenses, selling an item of value, or even going above and beyond by dipping into that savings account, retirement account, or 401K?

I urge all of you as fellow citizens, Ron Paul supporters, and PATRIOTS in the cause of liberty to spread the word about the Tea Party!

Liberty Star
12-14-2007, 11:02 PM

Good ideas for this last Saturday before BTP.

Menthol Patch
12-15-2007, 01:29 AM
Good ideas for this last Saturday before BTP.

Thanks.

Energy
12-15-2007, 01:49 AM
IF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE and want to bump it up a bit:

Use a credit card responsibly and pay it off in a month or two.

Menthol Patch
12-15-2007, 02:03 AM
IF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE and want to bump it up a bit:

Use a credit card responsibly and pay it off in a month or two.

That is a good idea!