PDA

View Full Version : If Ron Paul loses, who can you vote for?

tomaO2
12-14-2007, 02:30 PM
I don't understand why so many people are upset with Liv's new video.

She got an 'almost' endorsement from the Obama Girl. That's huge. We should be on our knees thanking her. Look people, we've had a man that organised an Obama fan site with 2,500 members shift over to us. It's very apperent to me that we can do quite well with stealing Obama's base. They look at the man and see and agent for change but what they don't know is that Ron Paul is an even GREATER agent or change. This could be massive publicity for us and we should welcome this oppertunity with open arms. We need all the help we can get.

On the other hand, what if Ron Paul loses the nomination? I don't want to think about it but there is just no way to know either way. You now have only 2 options. Either you don't vote or hold your nose and vote for the least objectionable canidate. Well, I personally don't want 23+ years of Clinton/Bush in the White House and NONE of the other Republican choices are even remotely digestible. So who?

You might not like it but if you DO decide to vote, you could do much worse then Obama. Who cares if that makes you look like a party jumper, it's about picking the least objectionable guy that can win. If Ron Paul loses you should do this and if you don't think he can possibly lose then why worry about making a promise that will never have to be delivered?

If I had my way, Obama would win the Democrat nomination only to lose to Paul in the election. No Hillary ever again.

Lucid American
12-14-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm voting for PAUL and thanking God we've got this chance!

If he's not on the ballot, I'll write him in.

parke
12-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Im voting for Ron Paul. Period.

Matthew Zak
Obama is political tinfoil.

rollingpig
it's ron paul OR revolution

lynnf
12-14-2007, 02:33 PM
write-in, definitely. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

lynn

RonPaulJunkie
Why are we even bothering with this question now? He hasn't lost yet... Is it really so imperative that we plan ahead?

Nice small purple type btw...:rolleyes:

ursamajor
Paul would beat Obama. He would crush him in debates. But that is my ideal set up as well. Obama versus Paul in the general.

UtahApocalypse
12-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Only one Man will receive my vote.

10thAmendmentMan
write-in, definitely. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

lynn

Vote for the greater of two evils. If we're going to hit bottom, we might as well get there soon so we can start to get back to sanity. :)

OV 101 Enterprise
Ron Paul's name will be on my ballot, even if I have to prick my finger and write it with my own blood.

Revolutn
12-14-2007, 02:36 PM
To say you don't understand is to demonstrate a fundamental lack of understanding of the difference between Ron Paul and any other candidate.

I will write in Ron Paul if he's not the nominee.

There is NO one else I can vote for.

ThePieSwindler
12-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Obama is really no better than hillary, he just happens to be brand new, whilst HIllary has been around for decades to piss people off. If by "agent of change" you mean change in really the opposite direction that Ron Paul advocates, i.e. less government in the affairs of people's lives, then i dont think Obama is the "agent of change" you are looking for. Plus, the fact that he is a "visonary" leader actually significantly worries me, because he might actually believe that his way is the best way, and although he TALKS about being above partisanship, he can just use the "the republicans are playing partisan politics" card whenever one of his "visionary" initiatives passes. Plus, he hasnt even taken his senate duties seriously, and has really just used it as a stepping stone to the presidency. He misses a large percentage of his votes and has little real record to stand on.

I say no on Obama OR Hillary.

voytechs
12-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Take this else where!!! Thats a troll topic.