PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Chrsitmas Card

JohnFromChicago
12-14-2007, 02:15 PM
It's not too late to send out a Christmas card in your email. Here's a new one, fresh off the press:

Tea Party Christmas Card (http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/JohnFromChicago/TeaPartyChristmasCard.jpg)

"Dear Mr. & Mrs Claus,

Normally, at this time of year, I spend half my time thinking about what would make good gifts for my family and friends, and thinking about what I hope I'll get. But this year is different, I have a unique request.

I really don't want a new iPod, or anything like that. What I really want is to see Ron Paul's Tea Party be really really historically HUGE. I want a country without income tax or illegal wars for profit. I want a country with sound money, secure borders and friends around the world. I want America to resemble our Constitution. Most of all, I want to grow up free and raise my kids in liberty, prosperity and peace.

So rather than give me a PS3 (though you can throw one in too if you want!), I want you to make a donation to Ron Paul's campaign on Dec 16th. I'm giving all I can, and it would be wonderful if I had the support of my family.

You can get more info and sign at www.RonPaul2008.com &
www.TeaParty07.com

Thanks and Merry Christmas!"