PDA

View Full Version : GA-Jussie Smollet 2.0-Former NFL player defaces his own business with MAGA and racist graffiti

Anti Federalist
09-15-2019, 03:23 PM
It's his property, so if he wants to spray paint niggger and MAGA and swastikas and tear the place apart, be my guest I suppose.

The problem is when he doesn't get caught, but some innocent white guy walking by in the wrong place at the wrong time, gets fingered for the job instead.

Former NFL Player Accused of Vandalizing His Own Business with ‘MAGA’ and Racist Slurs

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/09/15/former-nfl-player-accused-of-vandalizing-his-own-business-with-maga-and-racist-slurs/

WARNER TODD HUSTON 15 Sep 2019

A former NFL player has been arrested in Georgia for vandalizing his own business with racist slurs and the phrase “MAGA,” to make it appear as if Trump supporters and racists attacked him.

Former Washington Redskins tackle Edawn Coughman, 31, was arrested in Gwinnett County, Georgia, on September 11 after someone reported the vandalism of his small restaurant.

Coughman owns the Create and Bake pizza restaurant and Coughman’s Creamery in Lawrence, an establishment that police found damaged after a citizen reported that the establishment was being broken into and deface, according to 11 Alive.

When police arrived, they observed Coughman driving away from the place in a black Chevy Silverado. When they pulled him over, officers discovered a number of flatscreen TVs still on brackets in the truck’s bed. The TVs appeared to have been ripped from the walls of the restaurant.

Meanwhile, other officers discovered that Coughman’s establishment had been seriously vandalized with “MAGA” spray painted on the walls several times along with racial epithets.

Seating booths were also sliced up, mirrors were broken, and a security system was disabled and destroyed.

Police obtained a search warrant and found in the truck the same color spray paints used in the damage as well as a prybar that matched the paint color of a device used to break open the restaurant’s back door.

Anti Globalist
09-15-2019, 04:29 PM
Trying to put the blame on Trump supporters I see.

oyarde
09-15-2019, 04:52 PM
He does not look like a georgia redskin.

Schifference
09-15-2019, 05:11 PM
If you where white and did this to your own property without trying to defraud insurance you would still get arrested. I don't think you can hang a noose from your tree. I could be wrong.

enhanced_deficit
09-15-2019, 05:27 PM
As long as fakenews media keeps pushing fake 'MAGA is racist' narratives, such dramas would continue and keep grabbbing media attention.

Trump: I don't have a racist bone in my body; Fakenews media pushes false narratives ignoring MAGA's bold pro-diversity leadership (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?536842-Trump-I-don-t-have-a-racist-bone-in-my-body-Fakenews-media-ignores-liberal-race-mixer-record&)

Brian4Liberty
09-15-2019, 07:41 PM
Leftsplaining: "There are white racist terrorists everywhere. Just because there are so many fakes and frauds doesn't mean anything. They are still out there, and some day we will find them and eradicate them!"

Suzanimal
09-16-2019, 01:35 PM
It's his property, so if he wants to spray paint niggger and MAGA and swastikas and tear the place apart, be my guest I suppose.

The problem is when he doesn't get caught, but some innocent white guy walking by in the wrong place at the wrong time, gets fingered for the job instead.

Former NFL Player Accused of Vandalizing His Own Business with ‘MAGA’ and Racist Slurs

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/09/15/former-nfl-player-accused-of-vandalizing-his-own-business-with-maga-and-racist-slurs/

WARNER TODD HUSTON 15 Sep 2019

A former NFL player has been arrested in Georgia for vandalizing his own business with racist slurs and the phrase “MAGA,” to make it appear as if Trump supporters and racists attacked him.

Former Washington Redskins tackle Edawn Coughman, 31, was arrested in Gwinnett County, Georgia, on September 11 after someone reported the vandalism of his small restaurant.

Coughman owns the Create and Bake pizza restaurant and Coughman’s Creamery in Lawrence, an establishment that police found damaged after a citizen reported that the establishment was being broken into and deface, according to 11 Alive.

When police arrived, they observed Coughman driving away from the place in a black Chevy Silverado. When they pulled him over, officers discovered a number of flatscreen TVs still on brackets in the truck’s bed. The TVs appeared to have been ripped from the walls of the restaurant.

Meanwhile, other officers discovered that Coughman’s establishment had been seriously vandalized with “MAGA” spray painted on the walls several times along with racial epithets.

Seating booths were also sliced up, mirrors were broken, and a security system was disabled and destroyed.

Police obtained a search warrant and found in the truck the same color spray paints used in the damage as well as a prybar that matched the paint color of a device used to break open the restaurant’s back door.

They must not serve booze because I go to McCrays in Lawrenceville all the time. Now that he's defaced it, I suppose I'll be able to spot it.