PDA

View Full Version : Sanders to take a break from campaigning

Swordsmyth
09-15-2019, 12:06 AM
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is canceling some campaign events to rest his voice.His campaign said Saturday that Sanders will return home following his appearance on Sunday at the College of Charleston's "Bully Pulpit" series. Three campaign events and appearances by the Vermont senator in South Carolina on Monday and Tuesday have been canceled.
Campaign spokesman Mike Casca says that while addressing a rally in Denver last Monday, the senator began to lose his voice. He sounded strained during Thursday night's Democratic debate.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/sanders-break-campaigning-rest-voice-232621154.html

Anti Globalist
09-15-2019, 08:25 AM
He'll also take the time to come up with new ways to get people to believe his bullshit.

jkr
09-15-2019, 08:46 AM
Disappear sleepy joe

Pauls' Revere
09-15-2019, 09:04 AM
A great opportunity for the other DEM candidates to pounce.

A Son of Liberty
09-15-2019, 09:47 AM
Now wait a tic there, Bernie... this seems awfully self-absorbed of you. After all, you're campaigning on behalf of The People, whose needs should certainly outweigh any of your own particular wants/needs, no?

I'm just not sure We, The People, can allow this kind of personal privilege to persist... I'm somewhat concerned that if you ever actually achieved meaningful political power, you may allow that power to corrupt you personally.

Pauls' Revere
09-15-2019, 09:52 AM
Now wait a tic there, Bernie... this seems awfully self-absorbed of you. After all, you're campaigning on behalf of The People, whose needs should certainly outweigh any of your own particular wants/needs, no?

I'm just not sure We, The People, can allow this kind of personal privilege to persist... I'm somewhat concerned that if you ever actually achieved meaningful political power, you may allow that power to corrupt you personally.

Comrade Bernie fails to demonstrate that he must serve the state at his expense.

A Son of Liberty
09-15-2019, 09:55 AM
Comrade Bernie fails to demonstrate that he must serve the state at his expense.

Isn't that something? It turns out that people actually are self-interested.

Pauls' Revere
09-15-2019, 10:06 AM
Isn't that something? It turns out that people actually are self-interested.

However, only his excuses are authorized/validated by the MSM. Whereas ours are not.

Working Poor
09-15-2019, 10:24 AM
Okay