PDA

View Full Version : New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

Swordsmyth
09-11-2019, 06:58 PM
A new sexual fetish has emerged where couples repeatedly get pregnant then have multiple abortions.
Every day we stray further from God’s light.
In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how she has “a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding” and never used birth control.
“She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practising their fetish for quite a few abortions,” the post reads.

We live in hell. pic.twitter.com/ULorUPa2X3 (https://t.co/ULorUPa2X3)
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) September 11, 2019 (https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1171767905790418945?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
Another male respondent then shared details of his own abortion fetish lifestyle.
“I know this fetish. My girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion. Her preferred date to abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy making her pregnant. And I enjoy the time of her pregnancy. She has no menstrual period and she is sexually very active,” he writes.
“In the last ten years in our relationship we have done seven abortions and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a little girl,” he adds.
Another respondent then praises him for sharing his fetish, writing, “It is good (and rare) to hear of a couple (both man and woman) where both members are into abortion and pregnancy. This is a wonderful and potent example of personal power, where sex meets violence and creation combines with destruction.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/new-sexual-fetish-couples-getting-pregnant-and-having-multiple-abortions/

Danke
09-11-2019, 07:12 PM
" and she is sexually very active". No shit Sherlock.

TheCount
09-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Sounds legit.

Anti Federalist
09-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Demons...fucking demons.

specsaregood
09-12-2019, 04:50 AM
Sounds legit.

It does seem hard to believe; but at the same time there are people that get off on having people poop on them or watching chicks crush cute animals with their feet so this isn't really out of the realm of possibilities.

juleswin
09-12-2019, 04:59 AM
Info wars is reporting it, that means there is a 99% chance that it was made up or overblown to the point of recognition. Another divide and conquer distraction story by the controlled opposition called infowhores, don't believe it

TheCount
09-12-2019, 07:15 AM
Info wars is reporting it, that means there is a 99% chance that it was made up or overblown to the point of recognition. Another divide and conquer distraction story by the controlled opposition called infowhores, don't believe it

Info wars is reporting that someone tweeted a video about someone else who made a Reddit post talking about something someone else supposedly does.

But Swordsmyth hates anonymous sources.

ProBlue33
09-12-2019, 07:18 AM
This is no different than the Canaanites sacrificing their born children by making them "pass through the fire" to a pagan god.

But this time they are idolizing murder, seems worse to me.

Anti Globalist
09-12-2019, 07:21 AM
Absolutely sick and disgusting human beings.

Anti Federalist
09-12-2019, 07:23 AM

People like that need to be divided from and conquered.

Anti Federalist
09-12-2019, 07:27 AM
My abortion made me happy: The story that started the #shoutyourabortion movement

We've been brainwashed to think we must regret our abortions. I have a good heart, and feel only gratitude for mine (https://www.salon.com/2015/09/22/my_abortion_made_me_happy_the_story_that_started_t he_shoutyourabortion_movement/)

juleswin
09-12-2019, 07:35 AM
Info wars is reporting that someone tweeted a video about someone else who made a Reddit post talking about something someone else supposedly does.

But Swordsmyth hates anonymous sources.

Exactly and let's just imagine for a second the poster who posted it was a real person with name and multiple abortions to their names, that still doesn't make it news worthy. I am not saying there is a significant number of people out there with this fetish but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that one solitary couple out of millions of couples out there is afflicted with this illness.

The way he reports it makes you think this is some new and trending fetish that the other condones and practices. Pathetic attempt at divide and conquer.

Swordsmyth
09-12-2019, 04:08 PM
People like that need to be divided from and conquered.
You must spread some reputation around........................