PDA

View Full Version : Protesters Arrested in California Over Mandatory Vaccine Bill

dannno
09-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Interview:

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1zqKVEwjzLwxB (https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1zqKVEwjzLwxB)

Full video of arrests:

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1mnxezqgWwEKX

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1eaKbAkWAPrxX

Short arrest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxIkx3FA_E

Vote (short video, toward the end of the video "WE WILL NOT COMPLY!!" chants after the vote):

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1BRKjqNglvaxw

More Protests:

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1MnxnEqPLQmJO

Gavin Newsome vs. Protesters:

Final Thoughts:

dannno
09-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Unsurprisingly, the Governor signed the bill mandating that all children attending daycare or school (public or private) be up to date on all vaccines, not allowing for any exemptions.

Hundreds of protesters at the Capitol... a half dozen were arrested.. "WE WILL NOT COMPLY!!"

Stratovarious
09-10-2019, 12:39 PM
2026:
All school age children, public, private, and home schooled shall be chipped, there
are no exceptions , no exemptions, it is for their safety.

dannno
09-10-2019, 01:04 PM
2026:
All school age children, public, private, and home schooled shall be chipped, there

If everybody doesn't gets chipped, then it doesn't work.

Created4
09-10-2019, 01:07 PM
This is not just a mandatory vaccination bill. This is a bill that over-rides the patient-doctor relationship, as now even doctors cannot write medical exemptions for vaccines. The State Health Board has to approve all exemptions, and a doctor cannot write more than 4 exemptions a year or face disciplinary action.

Hence, this bill was not supported by most medical doctors in California, even those doctors who are pro-vaccine.

Award-Winning Pro-Vaccine California Pediatrician Appeals to Gov. Newsom to Preserve Doctor-Patient Relationship (https://vaccineimpact.com/2019/award-winning-pro-vaccine-california-pediatrician-appeals-to-gov-newsom-to-preserve-doctor-patient-relationship/)

California Pediatrician Appeals to Governor Newsom to do the Right Thing and Preserve the Doctor Patient Relationship (https://vaccineimpact.com/2019/california-pediatrician-appeals-to-governor-newsom-to-do-the-right-thing-and-preserve-the-doctor-patient-relationship/)

Grandmastersexsay
09-10-2019, 01:14 PM
2026:

Vaccines should be mandatory to attend public school. This is not an encroachment on liberty, this is what the majority of the people want for the public schools that their taxes pay for. If some parrent doesn't like it, they can send their kid to private school or home school them.

Created4
09-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Vaccines should be mandatory to attend public school. This is not an encroachment on liberty, this is what the majority of the people want for the public schools that their taxes pay for. If some parrent doesn't like it, they can send their kid to private school or home school them.

This was not a mandatory vaccination bill. It was a bill to restrict doctors from writing medical exemptions.

And the other bills in California that do deal with mandatory vaccinations apply to private schools as well, and they are looking at ways to go after the homeschoolers also.

Your argument falls apart on several other points, but when you don't even know what the bill was about it is irrelevant.

Grandmastersexsay
09-10-2019, 01:21 PM
This is not just a mandatory vaccination bill. This is a bill that over-rides the patient-doctor relationship, as now even doctors cannot write medical exemptions for vaccines. The State Health Board has to approve all exemptions, and a doctor cannot write more than 4 exemptions a year or face disciplinary action.

Hence, this bill was not supported by most medical doctors in California, even those doctors who are pro-vaccine.

Award-Winning Pro-Vaccine California Pediatrician Appeals to Gov. Newsom to Preserve Doctor-Patient Relationship (https://vaccineimpact.com/2019/award-winning-pro-vaccine-california-pediatrician-appeals-to-gov-newsom-to-preserve-doctor-patient-relationship/)

California Pediatrician Appeals to Governor Newsom to do the Right Thing and Preserve the Doctor Patient Relationship (https://vaccineimpact.com/2019/california-pediatrician-appeals-to-governor-newsom-to-do-the-right-thing-and-preserve-the-doctor-patient-relationship/)

"I believe that one day, Mr. Newsom, we are going to be judged very harshly by history for the way this issue was handled, and that these pleas were ignored.

In the same way we shake our head in disbelief today at the historical issues around tobacco industry, the indiscriminate use of chemicals like DDT, the Tuskegee Syphilis study, etc, I believe the wholesale ignoring and marginalizing these families will not be looked upon favorably in the future."

Not as harsh as if some disease that we had long ago wiped out, reemerges and kills millions of people, because we didn't want to hurt the feelings of a bunch looney tunes.

Created4
09-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Not as harsh as if some disease that we had long ago wiped out, reemerges and kills millions of people, because we didn't want to hurt the feelings of a bunch looney tunes.

Now there's a rational, scientific response....

dannno
09-10-2019, 01:32 PM

As long as you are ok with exempting parents who don't vaccinate their kids from paying property taxes that pay for the public schools, I might be ok with that.

Otherwise, parents who want their kids to attend schools that have 100% vaccination rates can pay for private schools that enforce that rule.

But this bill that was just signed, it is enforcing that rule for private schools and private daycares as well.

Danke
09-10-2019, 01:34 PM

And keep their (would be) tax money too?

dannno
09-10-2019, 01:44 PM

Worshiping the horribly corrupt institution that some people call 'science' (hint: it's not "science") to the point where people are forced to inject whatever concoction of chemicals our overlords feel is best for us into our baby children, I assure you, is not what this forum is about.

I'm pro-vaccine, I like the idea of vaccines. I'm pretty sure some vaccines might even work pretty well. Other people say vaccines that allegedly worked well didn't really work all that well. They claim that rates of disease were already subsiding due to cleaner living conditions. They claim that the diseases were renamed, so that the relatively low number of people who got it after the vaccine would end up being categorized as having a different condition so that the vaccine appeared to work better than it did.

I don't know if any of that is true, but neither do you. You can't see what's in a vaccine, you can't really see a virus (on a microscope maybe, but then it's not inside your body), you can't vaccines going into your body, you can't see how it is affecting your immune system. You are told by very large, very wealthy scientific entities that they work to prevent disease. And maybe they do. But maybe, sometimes, they don't. Maybe sometimes they are just a placeholder for an extra billion dollars in profit. Maybe they hurt some children. Studies certainly seem to indicate that they work. But many studies are totally fraudulent. I respect your opinion on the matter, but I don't respect you holding a gun to somebody's head to force them to do something that is an invisible unknown.

There should be a completely free market for vaccinations. The way it works now is that they create a vaccine, and it has to meet certain standards with regards to safety and effectiveness. Over time, the effectiveness of vaccines drop. So they have to add shit to them to make them work better. This decreases the safety. So there are two things these multi-billion dollar companies that make vaccines and make billions a year off vaccines can do. They can fake the study that showed the effectiveness of the vaccine so they don't have to add as much shit, or they can fake the study that showed the safety of the vaccine after they add more shit. Then the government just tells everybody that they have to go out and get it? Sorry, that's just insane to me. Ten times more insane than any anti-vaxxer on the planet.

Grandmastersexsay
09-10-2019, 02:03 PM
And keep their (would be) tax money too?

They should get a voucher to use at any school they want, which will be worth more than what they pay in taxes.

Schifference
09-10-2019, 02:57 PM
As long as you are ok with exempting parents who don't vaccinate their kids from paying property taxes that pay for the public schools, I might be ok with that.

Otherwise, parents who want their kids to attend schools that have 100% vaccination rates can pay for private schools that enforce that rule.

But this bill that was just signed, it is enforcing that rule for private schools and private daycares as well.

All parents should be responsible for the cost of their child's education period....People with no kids should not have to pay to send other kids to school. A parent with one kid should not have to pay to send their neighbors 14 children to school. Parenting should be a responsibility and bore by the donors.

jkr
09-10-2019, 02:58 PM
PRO
CHOICE?

Schifference
09-10-2019, 03:00 PM
States should pay parents to have children. Parents have no rights and cannot raise children how they see fit. Parents must raise children per the states mandates so the states should pay all costs associated with raising the child.

dannno
09-10-2019, 03:03 PM
They should get a voucher to use at any school they want, which will be worth more than what they pay in taxes.

If you went to most anti-vaxxers and asked them if they would be ok with enacting forcing public schools to make sure all kids are vaccinated and they also got school vouchers for all children, I think most of them would take the deal.

The benefits to giving, not just their child, but any child who wants enough money to pay for or substantially fund their own private schooling would be immense. It allows people to opt-out of the system, which is better than what we have had for decades.

This bill is about forcing kids who go to private schools to be vaccinated.. and there are no vouchers.

This is a bad deal for liberty.

oyarde
09-10-2019, 03:19 PM
There should be no public school , there should be no california .

TheCount
09-10-2019, 03:50 PM
What's the big deal? Did they, like, kneel at a sports event or something?

Schifference
09-10-2019, 04:05 PM
Almost everything that property taxes cover should be privatized. People should be able to chose what they want and who they want to use for what they want. Things that need to be done like snow plowing should be by contract via private companies. Road repairs same thing. Maintenance of city buildings. Too many city and state workers. Bid that chit out. Schools should all be privatized and paid for by the people attending.

euphemia
09-10-2019, 05:00 PM
Lots of good, thoughtful discussion here. I’m going to bullet point my comments:

1. Taxes. Indeed. If taxes in California weren’t so high because of ridiculous property values driven by overregulation, more people could afford to home school.

2. Science. The law is very narrow minded. Politicians are considering vaccines as they are given right now. These are different than the ones my brother and I had when we attended California public schools back in the 1960s. There is nothing to say what kinds of injections will be developed under the masquerade of vaccines.

3. Public or private schools: Did anyone consider that this might not just be K-12? California has a lot of colleges and universities. Will all those students be forced to produce a shot card? What if they didn’t grow up in the US?

Grandmastersexsay
09-10-2019, 05:23 PM
If you went to most anti-vaxxers and asked them if they would be ok with enacting forcing public schools to make sure all kids are vaccinated and they also got school vouchers for all children, I think most of them would take the deal.

The benefits to giving, not just their child, but any child who wants enough money to pay for or substantially fund their own private schooling would be immense. It allows people to opt-out of the system, which is better than what we have had for decades.

This bill is about forcing kids who go to private schools to be vaccinated.. and there are no vouchers.

This is a bad deal for liberty.

I didn't realize this concerned private schools. That being the case, it borders on being unconstitutional.

tod evans
09-10-2019, 05:24 PM
States should pay parents to have children. Parents have no rights and cannot raise children how they see fit. Parents must raise children per the states mandates so the states should pay all costs associated with raising the child.

They're doing that now....

Anti Federalist
09-10-2019, 09:10 PM
3. Public or private schools: Did anyone consider that this might not just be K-12? California has a lot of colleges and universities. Will all those students be forced to produce a shot card? What if they didn’t grow up in the US?

They will be exempt.