PDA

View Full Version : StemExpress CEO Testifies to Selling Beating Hearts, Intact Heads of Aborted Babies

Anti Federalist
09-08-2019, 09:01 PM
StemExpress CEO Admits to Selling Beating Hearts, Intact Heads of Aborted Babies

https://www.theepochtimes.com/stemexpress-ceo-admits-to-selling-beating-hearts-intact-heads-of-aborted-babies_3072704.html

BY VENUS UPADHAYAYA, EPOCH TIMES

September 8, 2019 Updated: September 8, 2019

The StemExpress CEO told a San Francisco courtroom on Sept. 5 that the company brokered beating fetal hearts and intact fetal heads to medical researchers.

The admission happened during the court proceedings of Planned Parenthood’s lawsuit against investigators, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, who did an undercover operation that confirmed that top executives and clinicians from Planned Parenthood are brokering aborted baby parts.

Daleiden and Merritt are the defendants in the case and are the key investigators who had exposed the alleged dealings of Planned Parenthood and StemExpress.

The duo represents the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), a group of citizen journalist “dedicated to monitoring and reporting on medical ethics and advances.” They are facing 14 counts of felony invasion of privacy, reported conservative magazine The Federalist.

Both are accused of posing as representatives of the tissue procurement company BioMax in order to enter medical conferences and health care centers for the purpose of their investigation. The duo used pseudo names to enter the meetings of National Abortion Federation (NAF) in 2014 and 2015 to record the proceedings on video, according to the Christian Post.

On Thursday, StemExpress representative Doe 12 admitted in the court that the baby’s head could be attached to the body or “could be torn away” at the time of procurement.

In a summary update of the trial proceedings given on Twitter, the CMP mentioned Doe 12 statement in the court: “When @StemExpress’ Doe 12 is asked about the head of a baby being attached to the body upon tissue procurement, Doe 12 says the photos from CMP are accurate and show that the heads are sometimes attached and sometimes are not attached to other parts of body.”

After the first-day proceedings on Tuesday, Daleiden had said in a statement: “Planned Parenthood abortion providers appeared under oath in court today and admitted supplying the body parts of children in the womb to for-profit brokers like StemExpress.”

CMP had earlier accused StemExpress of violating FedEx policies in a video released on Nov. 28, 2017.

“In a new video, a whistleblower from the fetal tissue wholesaler StemExpress tells how the company shipped body parts from Planned Parenthood abortions in knowing violation of FedEx policies,” CMP said.

The Epoch Times reached out to the CMP for comment but didn’t immediately receive a response.

Peter Breen of the Thomas More Society, who is representing Daleiden at the court, told Life Site News that’s StemExpress CEO’s admission is “gruesome.”

“If you have a fetus with an intact head and an intact body, and intact extremities, that is something that would indicate that child was born alive, and then had their organs cut out of them, or that that child was the victim of an illegal partial-birth abortion,” he said.

“Both of these are gruesome and violent acts,” Breen said. The Thomas More Society didn’t immediately reply to The Epoch Times’s request for comment.

StemExpress and Planned Parenthood Northern California are currently the subject of investigations by the FBI and Department of Justice “for selling fetal organs and tissue against the law,” CMP said in a summary.

oyarde
09-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Effing Ghouls .

Origanalist
09-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Effing Ghouls .

That's a insult to ghouls. In a sane world these people would be burned alive.

Danke
09-08-2019, 09:14 PM
Seems legit:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

Pauls' Revere
09-08-2019, 10:42 PM
I'm feel as though I'm living through the collapse of a modern Roman Empire.

Swordsmyth
09-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Hopefully we won't end up in the dark ages.

Anti Globalist
09-09-2019, 07:23 AM
What a bunch of demons.

donnay
09-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Thank God for activist like James O'Keefe for shinning a light on this horrendous business practice! Yet he was immediately castigated, by the usual suspects, for reporting on this over a year ago.

Slave Mentality
09-09-2019, 08:15 AM

You are. It's just on a much larger scale.

Pauls' Revere
09-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Thank God for activist like James O'Keefe for shinning a light on this horrendous business practice! Yet he was immediately castigated, by the usual suspects, for reporting on this over a year ago.

and social scoring wasn't even used.

Anti Federalist
09-11-2019, 12:52 AM
Nurse Testifies Infants Surviving Abortion Left to Die in Hospital ‘Soiled Utility Room’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/10/watch-nurse-testifies-infants-surviving-abortion-left-to-die-in-hospital-soiled-utility-room/

DR. SUSAN BERRY 10 Sep 2019

Registered nurse Jill Stanek testified before a House committee that she cared for an infant with Down syndrome who had survived an abortion and was left to die in the hospital’s “soiled utility room.”

In her prepared testimony on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, Stanek, who now serves as national campaign chair at the pro-life Susan B. Anthony List, described an incident 20 years ago when she worked at Christ Hospital in Illinois.

Stanek said she became aware Christ Hospital “committed abortions into the second and third trimesters,” a procedure known as induced labor abortion, which sometimes resulted in babies born alive.

“In the event a baby was aborted alive, he or she received no medical assessments or care but was only given what my hospital called ‘comfort care,’” Stanek continued.

Calling attention to the fact that babies do, indeed, survive abortions, Stanek described a significant incident:

One night, a nursing co-worker was transporting a baby who had been aborted because he had Down syndrome to our Soiled Utility Room to die – because that’s where survivors were taken.

I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone, so I rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was 21 to 22 weeks old, weighed about 1/2 pound, and was about the size of my hand. He was too weak to move very much, expending all his energy attempting to breathe. Toward the end he was so quiet I couldn’t tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his heart was still beating through his chest wall.

After he was pronounced dead, I folded his little arms across his chest, wrapped him in a tiny shroud, and carried him to the hospital morgue where we took all our dead patients.

Stanek said Christ Hospital “readily admitted babies there survived abortions.”

As she wrote in a column at LifeSiteNews, a spokesman told the Chicago Sun-Times “between 10 percent and 20 percent” of aborted babies with genetic defects “survive for short periods outside the womb.”

“From what I observed, it was not uncommon for a live aborted baby to linger for an hour or two or even longer,” Stanek testified. “One abortion survivor I was aware of lived for almost eight hours.”

She added:

Of 16 babies Christ Hospital aborted during the year 2000, four that I knew of were aborted alive. Each of those babies – two boys and two girls – lived between 1-1/2 and 3 hours. One baby was 28 weeks’ gestation – 7 months old – and weighed two pounds, seven ounces.

Stanek used this incident to refer back to the words of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D), who said during an interview in January that an abortion bill introduced in his state’s House of Delegates would permit an “infant” to be “delivered” and “resuscitated, if that’s what the mother and the family desired,” until the physicians and mother discussed whether the baby should be allowed to live or die.

“When I heard Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, a pediatric neurologist, describe during an interview the process by which doctors determine to shelve unwanted newborns to die, it hit painfully home to me,” Stanek told committee members during the hearing. “He said, quoting, ‘If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired.’”

“Gov. Northam was right,” she said. “That is exactly what happens.”

House Republican Whip Steve Scalise (LA) and his colleagues Reps. Ann Wagner (MO) and pro-life caucus chair Chris Smith (NJ) announced a hearing on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act legislation, which would protect babies born alive after abortion from infanticide.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and other Democrat leaders have blocked a vote on the bill more than 80 times.

Scalise and Wagner filed a discharge petition on the legislation in April. All 197 House Republicans, but only three Democrats, have signed onto the petition. In order to bypass Pelosi and force a vote on the Born-Alive Act, House Republicans need 17 more signatures — which they hope to obtain after the hearing presents the facts to Americans, provided by experts on abortion.

donnay
09-11-2019, 06:24 AM
With the article above, how could anyone think the democrats (like Pelosi) are not pure evil? SMH

juleswin
09-11-2019, 07:06 AM
With the article above, how could anyone think the democrats (like Pelosi) are not pure evil? SMH

Makes you wonder what is wrong with the people that kept donating to her campaign all those years.

RonZeplin
09-11-2019, 04:28 PM
Makes you wonder what is wrong with the people that kept donating to her campaign all those years.

Makes you wonder why President Trump signed onto funding Planned Parenthood & purchase of fresh dead baby parts for government research?

Swordsmyth
09-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Makes you wonder why President Trump signed onto funding Planned Parenthood & purchase of fresh dead baby parts for government research?
Trump is not in full control but he has done more to end this kind of garbage than any President since it started and he will do more.
Those that you advocate for will make it worse.

RonZeplin
09-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Trump is not in full control but he has done more to end this kind of garbage than any President since it started and he will do more.
Those that you advocate for will make it worse.

You back the vast majority of baby killing Republicans who voted for this including Donnell. Why do you hate Democrats killing babies, but love it when the Republicans do it, partisan hackery 101? :toady:

Swordsmyth
09-11-2019, 04:57 PM
You back the vast majority of baby killing Republicans who voted for this including Donnell. Why do you hate Democrats killing babies, but love it when the Republicans do it, partisan hackery 101? :toady:
Lies is all you have.

donnay
09-12-2019, 05:59 AM

Trump Admin. Begins Defunding $60 Million from Planned Parenthood
https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/trump-admin-begins-defunding-60-million-from-planned-parenthood.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDU6gml--Mc

juleswin
09-12-2019, 06:11 AM
Trump Admin. Begins Defunding $60 Million from Planned Parenthood
https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/trump-admin-begins-defunding-60-million-from-planned-parenthood.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDU6gml--Mc

from your link

With the green light from two federal courts, the Trump administration this week officially began enforcing a new rule that COULD result in Planned Parenthood losing up to $60 million in annual funds from Title X, a family-planning program, The Hill reported.

The word you wanna see there is would not could.

Those who support defunding Planned Parenthood cheered when Congress and Trump in 2017 effectively overturned an Obama administration rule that had been written to prevent state and local governments from pulling federal funding from Planned Parenthood and other clinics.

But Kinsey Hasstedt, a senior policy manager with the Guttmacher Institute, a reproductive-issues research organization, said this move was more symbolic than something with a solid legal effect. The question will play out in the courts.

"In repealing that regulation, Congress and President Trump surely sought to send a message inviting state efforts to exclude Planned Parenthood and other like providers from Title X," she said. "That doesn't mean states actually have the legal right to do so."

Meanwhile, other developments in the past year have been less favorable to those advocating for defunding.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1357/defund-planned-parenthood/

There is a lot of could, may, working on etc etc with Trump. The point remains that he was a big campaign contributor for Pelosi, Harry Reid and other pro life people in congress and he signed a bill that contained millions of dollars in funding to planned parenthood. I know some of you believed that he had to do it in order to make money. The man is just as guilty as anything planned parenthood is allegedly doing as planned parenthood themselves.

euphemia
09-12-2019, 06:52 AM

Actually, this practice was documented in a book by a Canadian author. It must be twenty years or more since I read it. I have not really offered it here because I can’t source it.

Aha! I just remembered! It was War Against the Family by William D. Gairdner.

Firestarter
11-06-2021, 12:11 PM
Abortion clinics, like those of Planned Parenthood, have been selling aborted babies to biotech companies, who then sold (bodyparts from) these fetuses for astronomical prices.
Sometime after 2012, David Daleiden started his research to expose this dirty secret. Daleiden with Sandra Merritt recorded a sting operation in which they recorded abortion executives who could deliver them babies. Foolishly these investigative journalists thought that Planned Parenthood had violated the law in doing so, and wanted to file charges against them for "homicide” no less!

The common abortion practice is that the fetus is killed in the womb, but for medical "research" they need the baby born alive!
Stem Express, the biotech company at the heart of the scandal, according to medical literature used a "technique" called the Langendorff method. In this method living hearts are normally extracted from animals, but in this case from living aborted babies...

When Daleiden started publishing the secret recording Planned Parenthood contacted then California Attorney General Kamala Harris, who with the full support of Obama's DoJ, raided Daleiden's home 2 weeks later.
David Daleiden commented:

In April 2016 at the behest of Planned Parenthood, Kamala Harris ordered a search warrant served on my home in Orange County. I think it was a total of 11 agents of the California Department of Justice, sent by Kamala Harris came in, and overturned my entire one-bedroom apartment.
They seized all the video recording equipment all of my computer equipment. Everything. All of the electronics equipment that was used to do the undercover filming. Primarily they were looking for the videos and they were looking for the original videos we now have in the investigator notes from the Attorney General’s office.
Now, they reported in their case notes– Planned Parenthood specifically requesting of Kamala Harris‘s office that they would specifically go in and seize the videos from me. So they were trying to take all the raw footage away and trying to do a huge cover-up they weren’t successful in doing that but that’s just one of many things that Kamala Harris as Attorney General of California is willing to do to put the powers of her law-enforcement office at the service of the interest of a powerful and favored political backer at Planned Parenthood.
In the San Francisco courts criminal charges were made and a civil lawsuit (RICO charges) for damages against Daleiden and Merrit.

The government did charge bio-tech companies for "trafficking in fetal parts", but forgot Planned Parenthood.
Two bio-tech companies, Da Vinci Biosciences and DV Biologics, as part of a plea deal, admitted guilt and settled for $7.8 million: https://uncoverdc.com/2019/09/18/citizen-journalists-who-exposed-planned-parenthood/
(https://archive.md/r3KAc)

Firestarter
11-06-2021, 01:34 PM
In 2019, the jury awarded Planned Parenthood damages totaling $2.2 million from David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, for their undercover recordings that exposed illegal practices of trafficking in fetal parts.

The "biased judge with close Planned Parenthood" instructed the jury to award money based on the allegations that Daleiden and Merritt group had trespassed on private property had committed fraud: https://uncoverdc.com/2019/11/17/planned-parenthood-trial-journalist-slammed-with-2-2-million-judgement/
(https://archive.md/jEpzI)

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-06-2021, 03:14 PM
"Make sure you deliver the dead babies alive"

Firestarter
11-06-2021, 03:49 PM
In May 2020, Daleiden started a lawsuit (hasn't he learned yet?) against former Attorney General Kamala Harris and current California AG Xavier Becerra, accusing Harris of conspiring with Planned Parenthood of violating his civil rights: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/daleiden-suing-kamala-harris-california

jmdrake
11-06-2021, 04:07 PM
StemExpress CEO Admits to Selling Beating Hearts, Intact Heads of Aborted Babies

https://www.theepochtimes.com/stemexpress-ceo-admits-to-selling-beating-hearts-intact-heads-of-aborted-babies_3072704.html

BY VENUS UPADHAYAYA, EPOCH TIMES

September 8, 2019 Updated: September 8, 2019

The StemExpress CEO told a San Francisco courtroom on Sept. 5 that the company brokered beating fetal hearts and intact fetal heads to medical researchers.

The admission happened during the court proceedings of Planned Parenthood’s lawsuit against investigators, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, who did an undercover operation that confirmed that top executives and clinicians from Planned Parenthood are brokering aborted baby parts.

Daleiden and Merritt are the defendants in the case and are the key investigators who had exposed the alleged dealings of Planned Parenthood and StemExpress.

The duo represents the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), a group of citizen journalist “dedicated to monitoring and reporting on medical ethics and advances.” They are facing 14 counts of felony invasion of privacy, reported conservative magazine The Federalist.

Both are accused of posing as representatives of the tissue procurement company BioMax in order to enter medical conferences and health care centers for the purpose of their investigation. The duo used pseudo names to enter the meetings of National Abortion Federation (NAF) in 2014 and 2015 to record the proceedings on video, according to the Christian Post.

On Thursday, StemExpress representative Doe 12 admitted in the court that the baby’s head could be attached to the body or “could be torn away” at the time of procurement.

In a summary update of the trial proceedings given on Twitter, the CMP mentioned Doe 12 statement in the court: “When @StemExpress’ Doe 12 is asked about the head of a baby being attached to the body upon tissue procurement, Doe 12 says the photos from CMP are accurate and show that the heads are sometimes attached and sometimes are not attached to other parts of body.”

After the first-day proceedings on Tuesday, Daleiden had said in a statement: “Planned Parenthood abortion providers appeared under oath in court today and admitted supplying the body parts of children in the womb to for-profit brokers like StemExpress.”

CMP had earlier accused StemExpress of violating FedEx policies in a video released on Nov. 28, 2017.

“In a new video, a whistleblower from the fetal tissue wholesaler StemExpress tells how the company shipped body parts from Planned Parenthood abortions in knowing violation of FedEx policies,” CMP said.

The Epoch Times reached out to the CMP for comment but didn’t immediately receive a response.

Peter Breen of the Thomas More Society, who is representing Daleiden at the court, told Life Site News that’s StemExpress CEO’s admission is “gruesome.”

“If you have a fetus with an intact head and an intact body, and intact extremities, that is something that would indicate that child was born alive, and then had their organs cut out of them, or that that child was the victim of an illegal partial-birth abortion,” he said.

“Both of these are gruesome and violent acts,” Breen said. The Thomas More Society didn’t immediately reply to The Epoch Times’s request for comment.

StemExpress and Planned Parenthood Northern California are currently the subject of investigations by the FBI and Department of Justice “for selling fetal organs and tissue against the law,” CMP said in a summary.

The fact that these two were convicted of the crime of doing actual journalism shows how totally gone our country is.

https://www.courthousenews.com/second-trial-unlikely-over-activists-invasion-of-abortion-industry-conferences/

So much for "freedom of the press."

Firestarter
11-07-2021, 12:56 AM
Jon Rappoport seems to agree with me that this story is a lot more interesting than the recent "bomshell" media hysterias on cruel medical experiments on puppies or fetal tissue being used in the production of COVID vaccines.
Both of which have been standard practices for more than half a century: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/11/04/annamaria-cardinalli-interview-murdering-infants-to-obtain-fetal-tissue-for-vaccine-research/

And this topic gets even more interesting when exposing the role of Kamala Harris!

Firestarter
11-07-2021, 12:07 PM
This could have been made into a "bombshell" 2020 October surprise, headlines like: Kamala Harris helps Planned Parenthood sell baby organs!

So why didn't the Trump-supporting BS media create a media hysteria over this?!?

Was Donald afraid that the adverse publicity would harm his favourite "pro choice" organisation Planned Parenthood?
Or did Donald Sr. make a deal that in 2029 the much ridiculed Don Jr. will be crowned president?