PDA

View Full Version : Official Endorsement: Military Man Michael New Endorsing Dr. Paul

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-14-2007, 12:31 PM
http://www.mikenew.com/

What happened?

On October 10, 1995, the 1/15 Battalion of the 3rd infantry Division of the U.S. Army came to attention at 0900 in Schweinfurt, Germany. All but one of the 550 soldiers were wearing a sky-blue baseball-style cap with a United Nations insignia on the front. One was wearing the olive-drab flat cap that is authorized to be worn with the Battle Dress Uniform. With this simple act of disobeying a direct order, Spc. 4 Michael New set the stage for a legal battle that has profound implications for the future of American soldiers into service of the United Nations without the constitutional permission of Congress.

LibertyEagle
12-14-2007, 12:33 PM
What do you mean, what happened?

Michael New is a hero!

Where did you see that he was endorsing Ron Paul?

Patrick Henry
12-14-2007, 12:34 PM
I have given money to this nobel man a few times. Has he endorsed the Dr.?

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-14-2007, 12:34 PM
Just heard on Ron Paul Revolution Radio that Michael New is endorsing Ron Paul

LibertyEagle
12-14-2007, 12:35 PM
I don't see it anywhere. If it's true, it's good news.

literatim
I don't see anything about an endorsement.

Patrick Henry
Just heard on Ron Paul Revolution Radio that Michael New is endorsing Ron Paul

This is pretty big if true IMO.

Matthew Zak
Oh good stuff. Good, good, good stuff.

Sey.Naci
12-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Just heard it on RP Revolution radio, from Michael New himself.

Erazmus
Wow, thanks for the link!

Revolutn
Michael New is a true patriot and a hero.

God bless him for standing true and facing the retribution heaped upon him for taking and upholding his sworn oath seriously and at face value.

Rev

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Hell yes, this is my first time to hear about Michael New, but it is HUGE NEWS.... WATCH THE MILITARY DONATIONS SKYROCKET!

Lord Xar
12-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Well, I really can't promote or send this out till its "official", and he notes it on his site.

We have to completely verify it other than "I heard it on the radio".

If it is official, there should be a PRESS RELEASE!!!

OH MY - HQ WILL BOTCH THIS, IF IT IS TRUE!

Stealth4
12-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Hell yes, this is my first time to hear about Michael New, but it is HUGE NEWS.... WATCH THE MILITARY DONATIONS SKYROCKET!

wait, you've never heard of this guy before, but all of a sudden you say its huge news and donations will skyrocket from military members? Why because you know how popular or well known this guy is? Obviously you dont. Its this kind of attitude which exaggerates our support. We need to under promise and over deliver.

literatim
12-14-2007, 12:51 PM
I've heard of him.

LibertyEagle
12-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Well, I really can't promote or send this out till its "official", and he notes it on his site.

We have to completely verify it other than "I heard it on the radio".

If it is official, there should be a PRESS RELEASE!!!

OH MY - HQ WILL BOTCH THIS, IF IT IS TRUE!

Yes, an official endorsement needs to be sent to Ron Paul HQ and hopefully also posted on Michael's website. After that, we can do something with this. Not before.

NewEnd
12-14-2007, 12:58 PM
i hope this is true.

ConstitutionGal
12-14-2007, 01:01 PM
This is GREAT!! We met Michael's dad, Daniel, a few years ago and his dad sent us a UN flag to 'put a few rounds through'!! Both of these men are true Patriots and are to be applauded for their efforts. The fact that Michael (and probably his dad, too) are supporting Dr. Paul is no surprise but is certainly welcome news.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-14-2007, 01:01 PM
wait, you've never heard of this guy before, but all of a sudden you say its huge news and donations will skyrocket from military members? Why because you know how popular or well known this guy is? Obviously you dont. Its this kind of attitude which exaggerates our support. We need to under promise and over deliver.

Chill out... it is not like i am hurting anyone reporting what I heard...

You act like it will be a huge deal if he doesn't endorse Dr. Paul... it won't...

It will be a Huge deal when he officially does it...

But chill bro, its all good...

Ron Paul was one of the only congressmen who supported Michael New when this scandal became huge, that is why he is endorsing him

TheIndependent
12-14-2007, 01:23 PM
http://www.mikenew.com/

What happened?

On October 10, 1995, the 1/15 Battalion of the 3rd infantry Division of the U.S. Army came to attention at 0900 in Schweinfurt, Germany. All but one of the 550 soldiers were wearing a sky-blue baseball-style cap with a United Nations insignia on the front. One was wearing the olive-drab flat cap that is authorized to be worn with the Battle Dress Uniform. With this simple act of disobeying a direct order, Spc. 4 Michael New set the stage for a legal battle that has profound implications for the future of American soldiers into service of the United Nations without the constitutional permission of Congress.

Wanna know something funny? My mother-in-law has a magnet of him on her fridge and has always supported him. I wonder if I could possibly convince her to vote for Paul now, since she's been on the fence and not very receptive to the "get out of Iraq" idea (since her husband was over there until last week; he came out of retirement to re-enlist and come back as an officer at the age of 46).