PDA

View Full Version : Trump accuser faces death threats

Alternative School
08-26-2019, 06:35 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/13/i-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault-e-jean-carroll-ed-pilkington

You know I really got into the Ron Paul movement in 2008 and 2012. But I don't see a world where I would be willing to potentially go to prison for any candidate.

Swordsmyth
08-26-2019, 06:50 PM
Probably a false flag.

The left just loves to play the victim.

Zippyjuan
08-26-2019, 06:57 PM
Only liberals make violent threats. When conservatives do it, it is a false flag or fake.

RJB
08-26-2019, 07:00 PM
LOL. This is the one who said rape is sexy in a CNN interview when she was trying to make a buck off of promoting a book on the supposed sexual assault. She'll probably try making a profit on these supposed death threats too.

She should write an educational book on this strategy of making money. It looks like it beats working for a living.

Swordsmyth
08-26-2019, 07:05 PM
Only liberals make violent threats. When conservatives do it, it is a false flag or fake.
That's usually how it turns out.

dannno
08-26-2019, 07:09 PM
Three weeks ago, in an excerpt from her new book What Do We Need Men For?
Carroll alleges that Trump lunged at her, slamming her head and pinning her against the wall with his body as he penetrated her against her will. She prefers not to use the word rape, but agrees her description does meet the legal definition of the crime

:monocle:

dannno
08-26-2019, 07:48 PM
Why aren't you talking about Timothy Holmseth today?

Danke
08-26-2019, 07:53 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/blob:http://www.ronpaulforums.com/0f18454b-c0e8-4772-aa96-6dae0d48fcdf

Danke
08-26-2019, 07:54 PM
Seems legit.

CCTelander
08-26-2019, 09:28 PM
Probably a false flag.

The left just loves to play the victim.

Something else you and they have in common. Perpetually playing the victim.

Swordsmyth
08-26-2019, 09:31 PM
Something else you and they have in common. Perpetually playing the victim.
:sleeping:
I hardly ever claim to be a victim and then only when it is true, the left makes things up to claim victimhood.

Alternative School
08-27-2019, 09:34 AM
the left
This is why I would never call myself a Conservative. It feeds into the idea that i'm suppose to be opposed to fellow Americans who voted for a different elite than I do. Like i'm suppose to hate the boomers and the zoomers are suppose to hate me, the college kids are suppose to hate the rednecks and the recknecks are suppose to hate the soyboys. The reality is we have a parasitic elite who see our sons as cannon fodder and our daughters as playthings.

nikcers
08-27-2019, 09:53 AM
Believe all headlines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUqVfHSUOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUqVfHSUOA

Sammy
08-27-2019, 09:56 AM
Fake News cannot stop attacking Trump.

dannno
08-27-2019, 09:57 AM
This is why I would never call myself a Conservative. It feeds into the idea that i'm suppose to be opposed to fellow Americans who voted for a different elite than I do. Like i'm suppose to hate the boomers and the zoomers are suppose to hate me, the college kids are suppose to hate the rednecks and the recknecks are suppose to hate the soyboys. The reality is we have a parasitic elite who see our sons as cannon fodder and our daughters as playthings.

But you still haven't explained why you aren't talking about Timothy Holmseth.

If this was really an important issue for you, you would be talking about Timothy Holmseth, not some weakass made up bullshit.

oyarde
08-27-2019, 10:01 AM

Most of the time , probably . Everyone knows leftists are vile .

oyarde
08-27-2019, 10:09 AM

I am a conservative . It is easy . Conservatives conserve . I keep all of my money (which is better than paying taxes) . I buy things used for ten to 50 percent of the original cost and other fun conservative things . I have fun . Leftists rarely have fun unless it is at the expense of others .

RJB
08-27-2019, 10:16 AM
She should be safe. For making cash off a book, Trump is z good target. She was wise not to accuse Hillary of sexual assault.

Anti Globalist
08-27-2019, 11:05 AM
Shes not very convincing.

Swordsmyth
08-27-2019, 04:21 PM
People who vote for a party that stands for nothing but the destruction of liberty and this country are just as much the enemy as those they vote for.
The people they vote for would have no power without them.