PDA

View Full Version : Congressional Candidate Running on USS Liberty Investigation Platform Plank

James_Madison_Lives
08-24-2019, 04:12 PM
Running as American Party candidate in SC 3rd congressional district. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina%27s_3rd_congressional_district) He is a former paratrooper, Vietnam Veteran.

https://www.daveforcongress.org/uss-liberty.html

DAVID MOORE CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN PAGE ON USS LIBERTY.

USS LIBERTY

On June 8, 1967, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attacked a clearly marked American ship, the USS Liberty. The Six Day War was just getting underway, and it is still unclear why the Israelis decided to attack the ship, intending to sink the ship and kill all crewmen aboard.

The Liberty was clearly in international waters and intercepting signals from any and all parties in the area. Two Israeli planes appeared and made an identifying pass over the ship. With the ship clearly marked and a large American flag flying, the crew felt no threat when they saw the Israeli markings on the jets. Suddenly, the jets assumed an attack formation and began bombing and strafing th ship. Aside from the ship's masts being damaged, the Israelis began jamming SOS signals from the Liberty.

Captain McGonagle was still under the false assumption the attack was a mistake. Soon three torpedo boats and two other Israeli jets would begin attacking his ship. The Israeli boats launched torpedoes into the ship, while the two new planes, carrying napalm, dropped their bombs on the deck where the wounded had been placed. With his sinking, Captain McGonagle ordered the life boats lowered. An Israeli boat appeared and asked if he needed assistance. The boat then began machine-gunning the life boats and crew. Captain McGonagle yelled "fuck you" to the Israeli navy as he realized the intention was to murder his entire crew. His only option was to keep the ship from sinking.

The captain engaged in heroic efforts to save his ship and crew, which earned him the Medal of Honor. Unfortunately, President Johnson and others insisted on giving the medal in secret, afraid of criticism of Israeli actions. All crew were sworn to secrecy and threatened with legal action were they to reveal that Israel intentionally attacked a clearly marked American ship.

If I were to be elected to Congress, I would immediately start a process of obtaining murder and arrest warrants against all Israeli personnel involved. If our own American government refuses to support such action, the International Criminal Court is the next option as I see it. Israel has worked with the US DOJ in extraditing former Nazi guards for trial and prison. This is no different, as Israel engaged in numerous "grave breaches" of the Geneva Conventions with this attack. The deaths of 34 crewmen and wounding of 171 others is nothing short of murder and attempted murder.

https://www.daveforcongress.org/uss-liberty.html

https://daveforcongress.org/header.jpg

Suzanimal
08-24-2019, 04:54 PM
He's also for single payer, 90% income tax over 10 million, plans on a Jubilee (a plank for debt forgiveness - every 50 years banks must forgive all student loan and mortgage debt), wants to boost NASA spending from 18 million to a nice round 100 million so he can see a flag on Mars and also has an Ayn Rand plank. o_O Spoiler alert - he loathes her.

He saved his best tactic for last - a Shunning. Personally, I have no problem with shunning but I'm not okay with making it law. Not exactly sure how he plans on enacting the Shunning. He plans on shunning rapists, murderers, thieves, psychopaths, or just plain stupid people.:tears:

Suzanimal
08-24-2019, 05:04 PM
I'm not gonna lie - this is pretty good. :tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=vYWKvGHW-3o

John Bolton is a draft-dodging coward calling for wars he refuses to fight in. If elected to Congress, I will tell John either he meets me in the ring, or I will give him a public beating.

He is anti war, I think.

Stratovarious
08-24-2019, 05:15 PM
He's also for single payer, 90% income tax over 10 million, plans on a Jubilee (a plank for debt forgiveness - every 50 years banks must forgive all student loan and mortgage debt), wants to boost NASA spending from 18 million to a nice round 100 million so he can see a flag on Mars and also has an Ayn Rand plank. o_O Spoiler alert - he loathes her.

He saved his best tactic for last - a Shunning. Personally, I have no problem with shunning but I'm not okay with making it law. Not exactly sure how he plans on enacting the Shunning. He plans on shunning rapists, murderers, thieves, psychopaths, or just plain stupid people.:tears:

Great post , but 'Any Rand' Plank ?

I don't believe Ayn ties in with 90% tax, forgiving loans, and massive increase in Nasa funding.

Stratovarious
08-24-2019, 05:17 PM
''On June 8, 1967, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attacked a clearly marked American ship, the USS Liberty. The Six Day War was just getting underway, and it is still unclear why the Israelis decided to attack the ship, intending to sink the ship and kill all crewmen aboard.''

Bravo to Moore for standing up for the victims, as for the rest of his platform....not so much.... :frog:

Stratovarious
08-24-2019, 05:18 PM
'' He saved his best tactic for last - a Shunning''

?

Pauls' Revere
08-24-2019, 05:23 PM
Not exactly sure how he plans on enacting the Shunning. He plans on shunning rapists, murderers, thieves, psychopaths, or just plain stupid people.:tears:

LOL :tears:

Thank you I needed that. Perhaps it will be a government sanctioned event like "The Purge".

Suzanimal
08-24-2019, 05:51 PM
Great post , but 'Any Rand' Plank ?

I don't believe Ayn ties in with 90% tax, forgiving loans, and massive increase in Nasa funding.

She does not - that might be why he has a whole plank bashing her, lol. He also called her a Commie.

Stratovarious
08-24-2019, 05:55 PM
She does not - that might be why he has a whole plank bashing her, lol. He also called her a Commie.

I didn't read the 'bashing' part, he sounds like a real jerkoff..

Suzanimal
08-24-2019, 06:13 PM
I didn't read the 'bashing' part, he sounds like a real jerkoff..

Talk like that will get you shunned or purged.

Stratovarious
08-24-2019, 06:25 PM
Talk like that will get you shunned or purged.

I'm not sure which I like better./ :frog:

Suzanimal
08-24-2019, 06:33 PM
I'm not sure which I like better./ :frog:

I'd rather be shunned. It won't be a big loss for me because I'm pretty sure most of the people I care about will be shunned right along with me. Plus, it will give me an excuse not to go to Mass with my mom. Sorry mom, I got shunned. :frog:

Stratovarious
08-24-2019, 06:50 PM
I'd rather be shunned. It won't be a big loss for me because I'm pretty sure most of the people I care about will be shunned right along with me. Plus, it will give me an excuse not to go to Mass with my mom. Sorry mom, I got shunned. :frog:
I'm not sure I'm ready to miss Mass, I may opt for the combo plate....

eleganz
08-24-2019, 06:52 PM
How would Trump have handled a USS liberty situation?

Fire and Fury?

or Duck and Cover?

jkr
08-24-2019, 09:01 PM

Fire and Fury?

or Duck and Cover?

buckets of "money"

oyarde
08-24-2019, 10:48 PM

South Carolina has had more than an avg amount of crackpots, nutjobs and whackadoodles from its early history to current . One of the few endearing things about it .

Suzanimal
08-25-2019, 04:20 AM
South Carolina has had more than an avg amount of crackpots, nutjobs and whackadoodles from its early history to current . One of the few endearing things about it .

Indeed. Remember the Alvin Greene (SC Dem Senate candidate) action figure? :tears: Kinda crazy but I'm not gonna lie, I didn't hate that idea.

Suzanimal
08-25-2019, 04:21 AM

Fire and Fury?

or Duck and Cover?

On Twitter.

Sammy
08-25-2019, 04:34 AM
The American Party is a Paleoconservative Party.
Why is a liberal allowed to run for that party?

Suzanimal
08-25-2019, 04:44 AM
The American Party is a Paleoconservative Party.
Why is a liberal allowed to run for that party?

I guess for the same reason Republicans (conservative party) run liberals.

ILUVRP
08-25-2019, 06:49 AM
if i were in sc i would vote for him , love the part about bolton ( throw in pompeo ) and uss liberty

Sammy
08-25-2019, 07:58 AM
if i were in sc i would vote for him , love the part about bolton ( throw in pompeo ) and uss liberty

I love the part about Bolton too:DBut he is too liberal!

Anti Globalist
08-25-2019, 08:08 AM
Good luck to him on his campaign.

James_Madison_Lives
08-25-2019, 11:03 AM
I love the part about Bolton too:DBut he is too liberal!

Since the rest of his platform is no threat since it will never get passed, I would vote for him to send a message on the USS Liberty alone. Especially if he can draw national attention to the issue by being on the ballot.

enhanced_deficit
08-26-2020, 10:03 PM
Although Trump didn't any crew at WH during first term, he might if he won second term... if he did not take money from same top donors as he did in 2016.