PDA

View Full Version : Press Release -- Ron Paul Supporters Launch Billboard In Iowa

ronpaulbillboards
12-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Ron Paul Billboards
PO BOX Manchaca TX, 78652
www.RonPaulBillboards.com
support@ronpaulbillboards.com

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS LAUNCH BILLBOARD IN IOWA

AUSTIN, TX -- December 13th, 2007-- Ron Paul Billboards is taking the notion of grassroots support for Ron Paul to new heights. In an effort to raise the publics awareness about Ron Paul’s run for Presidency and his issues, supporters donated to lease a billboard in Iowa. This privately funded effort achieved success launching a Ron Paul digital billboard in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. They are very excited to be a part of spreading his message, as they focus on the early primary states.

In less than a month from it’s inception, this organization has turned a concept into a gigantic reality with the help of it’s generous supporters. The project is being organized by Harold and Kerry Gray, via the internet on their website RonPaulBillboards.com. The billboard in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is digital and will display 8 various designs promoting Ron Paul. Their strategy for the New Hampshire primary is using mobile billboard truck displays, in addition to a billboard in downtown Manchester. The Gray’s are interested in restoring the founding fathers’ vision of Liberty and the Constitution to our nation. They feel Ron Paul is the real hope for America, a man of integrity who wants to end the war and save our economy. “Ron Paul Billboards provides a means for the grassroots supporters to participate and choose effective ways to communicate Ron Paul's issues to the public". "It’s a big space for a big message”.

Once politically disillusioned, many Ron Paul supporters have suddenly become galvanized by The Ron Paul Revolution. Individuals are limited by law to giving $2,300 to the Ron Paul campaign. Due to the fact Ron Paul Billboards is not affiliated with the campaign, you can donate to the cause if you have exceeded the campaign limit. Furthermore, you can also donate if you live outside the United States. Ron Paul Billboards commends all the hard work by those helping to support his Presidential run with independent grassroots efforts, while gaining mainstream media attention. The Ron Paul campaign did not have any involvement in the concepts, designs or funding of the billboards.

Harold Gray, Media Coordinator
RonPaulBillboards.com
support@ronpaulbillboards.com

###

literatim
12-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Better start a PAC.

Mental Dribble
12-14-2007, 12:34 PM
http://www.ronpaulbillboards.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Cedar1.JPG

That looks AWESOME! WAY TO GO! I am blown away by the grassroots more and more everyday!

Ibgamer
12-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Congratulations that looks great!

Edward
12-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Great job!

Derek Johnson
12-14-2007, 12:38 PM
r3VOLution begins in Iowa Jan 3rd!

Ozwest
12-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Great job Texas!

Badger Paul
12-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Oh WOW!

lynnf
12-14-2007, 01:16 PM
there are no words to describe this other than the standards --- Awesome, super, wow, cool, w00t,!

this and the blimp on the same day.......

lynn

ronpaulbillboards
12-15-2007, 01:43 AM
bump!

derdy
12-15-2007, 02:19 AM
great work guys! st. louis will soon have 5 billboards up and I'll throw out a pdf with daily traffic counts along the routes we put them up on!

RonPaulFever
12-15-2007, 02:25 AM
I love how things like this don't really excite me anymore.....it's become so commonplace that the effect is almost completely lost!

Zydeco
12-15-2007, 04:08 AM
awesome

tsetsefly
12-15-2007, 04:11 AM
can we get a better pic? thanks!

Think12345
12-15-2007, 04:37 AM
Marvelous!

manny
12-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Yet another amazing grass-roots organization I had no idea even existed! Great work.

Anyone already maxed out to the campaign should check this out :)

piotr1
12-15-2007, 08:08 AM
i'd say Amazing Amazing, Simply Amazing, but i've been saying that too much recently and i don't want to wear out the saying too soon. 8)