PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Wants a Carbon Tax, Says Climate Change is Happening

Warlord
08-21-2019, 07:35 AM
The Utah senator and globalist called for a US carbon tax. Mitt argued that climate change was real.

And he promised to work for coal miners once he puts them out of work.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/mitt-romney-wants-a-carbon-tax-says-climate-change-is-happening-insists-he-will-work-for-those-left-behind-like-coal-miners/

What a piece of work...

Origanalist
08-21-2019, 07:47 AM
Yes, climate change is happening. No, a tax won't stop it.

AngryCanadian
08-21-2019, 08:12 AM
Climate Change is Happening? if Climate Change is Happening why are the releasing carbon taxes?

Anti Globalist
08-21-2019, 08:25 AM
Yeah lets tax the air we breathe. What a brilliant idea. Bet he probably believes the world is going to end in 12 years as well. Feel bad for the people of Utah knowing that this ass clown has to represent them.

jkr
08-21-2019, 08:35 AM
magic
underwear

Sammy
08-21-2019, 08:38 AM
Mitt Romney is a joke.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-21-2019, 11:03 AM
This study says that temperature increases precede rises in CO2, and not the other way around.

Excerpts:

► Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging 11–12 months behind changes in global sea surface temperature.
► Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging 9.5–10 months behind changes in global air surface temperature.
► Changes in global atmospheric CO2 are lagging about 9 months behind changes in global lower troposphere temperature.

The phase relation between atmospheric carbon dioxide and global temperature

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0921818112001658

Superfluous Man
08-21-2019, 11:08 AM
The question is what's Romney's real agenda here. He's not saying this because he honestly cares about global warming and thinks this will help.

kahless
08-21-2019, 11:14 AM
The question is what's Romney's real agenda here. He's not saying this because he honestly cares about global warming and thinks this will help.

^This. He is virtue signalling to gain support from moderates and morons in both parties that believe the insane media narrative,

I only see two possible reasons.

1. Planning a Presidential run.

2. Part of the plan to move the Republican party further left.

3. Both.

brushfire
08-21-2019, 11:27 AM
Fk Romney, and the cockroaches scurrying around the 3d chess board... Say what you mean, do what you say, or GTFO. That POS is one of them, and always has been. Quit trying to rationalize sh!tty choices.

Danke
08-21-2019, 12:00 PM
Fk Romney, and the cockroaches scurrying around the 3d chess board... Say what you mean, do what you say, or GTFO. That POS is one of them, and always has been. Quit trying to rationalize sh!tty choices.

http://prayersandapples.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/How-you-really-feel.jpg

donnay
08-21-2019, 12:17 PM
The wolves in sheep's clothing...

Genesis 8:22
“While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”

brushfire
08-21-2019, 02:55 PM
http://prayersandapples.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/How-you-really-feel.jpg

sorry... Guess I lost my composure a bit. What I'd meant to say was, I cant stand that guy, or the people like him.

Stratovarious
08-21-2019, 03:32 PM
Climate Change is part of the Natural cycle of Earth's evolution, it will always be.

Romney is a pos , nothing new in the Globalist life of Mitt.

Stratovarious
08-21-2019, 03:46 PM
Don't hate my 'broken record' here, I'll say it again;

Had there ever been a shred of truth regarding anthropomorphic GW, Al et al would have
been out planting massive forests decades ago, fact is the last thing they
want is a logical solution of any kind.

Its Hegelian, which works backwards to the traditional outline, it actually works like this;

1) We need to establish a Global Tax base in order to accelerate the funding of the NWO

2) Create a problem everyone will be concerned about ; END OF LIFE ON EARTH

3)Create a solution; Trillions in confiscatory global taxation, and promise to correct the
problem by creating a worse one (probable unintended consequence, but then maybe not : ) ,
a C02 deficit that may be nearly impossible to recover from.

CO2 is not a pollutant, regardless of how they attempt to refer to and treat it as such.

specsaregood
08-21-2019, 04:16 PM
^This. He is virtue signalling to gain support from moderates and morons in both parties that believe the insane media narrative,

I only see two possible reasons.

1. Planning a Presidential run.

2. Part of the plan to move the Republican party further left.

3. Both.

4. He might be invested in some potentially profitable carbon credit scheme.

donnay
08-21-2019, 05:13 PM
Romney is just a stooge. He was the one that introduced Romney/ObamaCare--if he truly cared about people, he wouldn't have started that disaster. He also is gung-ho for e-verify instead of border walls.

kahless
08-21-2019, 05:16 PM

That might be a higher probability than what I listed.

Anti Federalist
08-21-2019, 05:21 PM
Don't hate my 'broken record' here, I'll say it again;

Had there ever been a shred of truth regarding anthropomorphic GW, Al et al would have
been out planting massive forests decades ago, fact is the last thing they
want is a logical solution of any kind.

Its Hegelian, which works backwards to the traditional outline, it actually works like this;

1) We need to establish a Global Tax base in order to accelerate the funding of the NWO

2) Create a problem everyone will be concerned about ; END OF LIFE ON EARTH

3)Create a solution; Trillions in confiscatory global taxation, and promise to correct the
problem by creating a worse one (probable unintended consequence, but then maybe not : ) ,
a C02 deficit that may be nearly impossible to recover from.

CO2 is not a pollutant, regardless of how they attempt to refer to and treat it as such.

4) Establish a narrative by which total and complete control of every single human being on earth can justified.

These people are Malthusian death cultists.

Their goal is simple: global genocide to the tune of about 7 billion souls...in their minds there are just the right amount of them, and way too many of you and me.

They want immortality through machines, and they realize that is an unrealistic dream if all 8 billion or so people on the planet start to want the same thing.

So the Great Culling will start in earnest.

That is why they are invading us with migrant hordes.

Reduce the last outpost of individualism and individual worth and Western Enlightenment thinking that holds the rights of the individual to be sacrosanct, both politically and realistically, to just another seething cesspit of polyglot misery and the objective noted above becomes much easier to achieve.

Stratovarious
08-21-2019, 05:39 PM
4) Establish a narrative by which total and complete control of every single human being on earth can justified.

These people are Malthusian death cultists.

Their goal is simple: global genocide to the tune of about 7 billion souls...in their minds there are just the right amount of them, and way too many of you and me.

They want immortality through machines, and they realize that is an unrealistic dream if all 8 billion or so people on the planet start to want the same thing.

So the Great Culling will start in earnest.

That is why they are invading us with migrant hordes.

Reduce the last outpost of individualism and individual worth and Western Enlightenment thinking that holds the rights of the individual to be sacrosanct, both politically and realistically, to just another seething cesspit of polyglot misery and the objective noted above becomes much easier to achieve.

Absolutely , they're still trying to induce a 'Race' war , the one they've been pushing since Obama's first day
in office, that's failing, America by in large is not racist, they'd hoped to wake up what wasn't there, now
as you say , the 'hordes' , they can easily import 200 million Muslims over the next 5 or ten years, they'll have
our weapons by then we'll be vastly outnumbered, Whites will be the first to go, then the Asians, then anyone else
with intelligence beyond that of sea slugs, then they'll starve the Muslims or poison them.

The Melting Pot is full.

Occam's Banana
08-21-2019, 06:59 PM
Yes, climate change is happening.

Climates change. It's what they do.

No climate = no change. No change = no climate.

Just ask the Moon.

No, a tax won't stop it.

Well, there is one tax that might stop it. A Supernova Bomb tax.

Build a supernova bomb, drop it on the Sun, et voilą! No more climate change ...

Swordsmyth
08-21-2019, 07:08 PM
magic
underwear
His religion has nothing to do with this.

Swordsmyth
08-21-2019, 07:10 PM
That might be a higher probability than what I listed.
It's probably all of the above.

oyarde
08-21-2019, 09:04 PM

That is where I would put my two dollar bill.