PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Epstein Signed His Will 2 Days Before He Died

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 01:57 PM
Jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the US Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffrey-epstein-signed-will-two-days-before-suicide/

That would seem to strengthen the case for suicide.

In any event, the will showed some half billion in assets, which is good news for the victims.

AngryCanadian
08-19-2019, 02:04 PM
Epstein story just keeps stranger by the day.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 02:12 PM
https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffrey-epstein-signed-will-two-days-before-suicide/

In any event, the will showed some half billion in assets, which is good news for the victims.

No that just strengthens the case that he knew he was going to die. Especially since people he talked to claim he said that people were threatening him and going to kill him.

dannno
08-19-2019, 02:16 PM
I'm guessing it was his most recent, updated will. He was probably updating it fairly often.. and after being attacked in prison, he was probably due to update it again.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 02:17 PM
No that just strengthens the case that he knew he was going to die.

Right, but who is more likely to know he's about to die: someone who's about to kill himself, or someone who's about to be murdered?

The former, obviously.

Especially since people he talked to claim he said that people were threatening him and going to kill him.

It's certainly possible that he signed the will because he thought he was about to be murdered, but less likely than the alternative.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 02:18 PM
Right, but who is more likely to know he's about to die: someone who's about to kill himself, or someone who's about to be murdered?

The former, obviously.

It's certainly possible that he signed the will because he thought he was about to be murdered, but less likely than the alternative.

Equally likely. If just 1% of the stuff they claim about him is true the people he was dealing with can kill him, its not about if they can kill him its when.

phill4paul
08-19-2019, 02:48 PM

Strengthen the case for suicide? Lol. If by suicide you mean given the choice of offing himself, or being offed, and being provided the tools needed and the lax security in which to do so, then sure. Is it really suicide if you have no other choice? Well, semantically, I suppose it still is. In any event he is dead because he knew too much about too many people.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 02:55 PM
Strengthen the case for suicide? Lol. If by suicide you mean given the choice of offing himself, or being offed, and being provided the tools needed and the lax security in which to do so, then sure. Is it really suicide if you have no other choice? Well, semantically, I suppose it still is. In any event he is dead because he knew too much about too many people.

Suicide by Clinton.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 02:59 PM

...except there's no evidence of that.

Look, I know that you want it to be a grand conspiracy, because that plays into the "Trump fighting the deep state pedophiles" conspiracy theory.

But this suggests a pre-planned suicide of the ordinary kind.

A guy looking at life in prison doesn't need extra motivation to off himself.

Stratovarious
08-19-2019, 03:02 PM

That wasn't my thought when I read this title, he knew 'they' were out to kill him, and
his natural enemies were by then in the millions, so, yea fill out that will.....anyone would do that.

phill4paul
08-19-2019, 03:16 PM

Look, I know that you want it to be a grand conspiracy, because that plays into the "Trump fighting the deep state pedophiles" conspiracy theory.

Dude, it has NOTHING to do with whatever you believe my belief of Trump is. Period. End of story. He was getting panties delivered and a pussy-call. A "last meal" so to speak. He was fucked. He knew he was fucked. Naming names wasn't going to save him.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 03:22 PM
Dude, it has NOTHING to do with whatever you believe my belief of Trump is. Period. End of story.

It's not a coincidence that the Epstein conspiracy theories are most prominent among GOPers.

Recall Pizzagate, Q, and all that nonsensical jazz (which coincidentally helps gin up support for the current GOP President).

The Epstein story is being used in the same way, whatever the truth of the matter.

He was getting panties delivered and a pussy-call. A "last meal" so to speak. He was fucked. He knew he was fucked. Naming names wasn't going to save him.

Being in prison for the rest of your life also qualifies as being fucked.

It very well could be that he was murdered or persuaded to off himself, neither of us know for sure, I just don't see the evidence.

A lot of people seem to be jumping to conclusions, which just so happen to be politically convenient conclusions (see above).

nikcers
08-19-2019, 03:26 PM
It's not a coincidence that the Epstein conspiracy theories are most prominent among GOPers.

Recall Pizzagate, Q, and all that nonsensical jazz (which coincidentally helps gin up support for the current GOP President).

The Epstein story is being used in the same way, whatever the truth of the matter.

Being in prison for the rest of your life also qualifies as being $#@!ed.

It very well could be that he was murdered, neither of us know for sure, I just don't see the evidence.

A lot of people seem to be jumping to conclusions, which just so happen to be politically convenient conclusions (see above).

Well the best indication that he was murdered is he was found in his cell before he suicided in a fetal position with pressure marks around his neck supposedly by an ex cop with 18 inch arms and he supposedly told his attorney he was going to be murdered. If he did commit suicide he did it so he could go out his own way and not be murdered.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 03:29 PM
Well the best indication that he was murdered is he was found in his cell before he suicided in a fetal position

He may have tried to kill himself and backed out (not uncommon)...

...or he may have gotten his ass kicked (which may or may not be related to his later death).

My first reaction when I heard that the obscenely rich pedophile got beaten up in prison was not surprise.

with pressure marks around his neck supposedly by an ex cop with 18 inch arms and he supposedly told his attorney he was going to be murdered. If he did commit suicide he did it so he could go out his own way and not be murdered.

What are the sources for those claims?

nikcers
08-19-2019, 03:32 PM
He may have tried to kill himself and backed out (not uncommon)...

...or he might have gotten his ass kicked (which may or may not be related to his later death).

My first reaction when I heard that the obscenely rich pedophile got beaten up in prison was not surprise.

What are the sources for those claims?

So he tried to commit suicide the first time before signing his will but this time it was real because he signed a will before he did it?

phill4paul
08-19-2019, 03:36 PM

Being in prison for the rest of your life also qualifies as being fucked.

It very well could be that he was murdered or persuaded to off himself, neither of us know for sure, I just don't see the evidence.

Yeah, but that ain't me. Soooo. <shrug> Has nothing to do with Trump or the GOP narrative. Has everything to do with Epstien's history and his knowledge.

But, please do keep playing that progressive talking point.

phill4paul
08-19-2019, 03:37 PM
So he tried to commit suicide the first time before signing his will but this time it was real because he signed a will before he did it?

Makes it totally legit for Rev3.0.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 03:41 PM
Look guys honeytraps aren't real, women aren't trafficed. Remeember its natural, and if any video comes out its a deepfake.. Don't forget we gotta change our perspective so that we think its natural so that they can no longer extort people with blackmail and that will end all of the girls getting trafficed because its not something that people with money would spend money on. Stop pretending real life is a movie plot from the movie taken. Women and little girls aren't taken and sold off and used as sex slaves.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 03:43 PM
Yeah, but that ain't me.

It ain't you babe? It ain't you I'm looking for?

Well that's good to hear, but then it's the others I'm worried about.

Has everything to do with Epstien's history and his knowledge.

Personally, I don't much care about the Epstein story as such.

There are plenty of violent criminals roaming around, always have been, always will be.

That's what courts are for.

My interest is in how this affects politics.

Likewise with, say, Pizzagate.

If that story had been true, would it have been of any consequence in the grand scheme of things?

No, not really.

But it was quite influential in politics.

It caused people to support terrible politicians which they might not otherwise have supported.

Neither Epstein nor whoever was supposed to be the PizzaMastermind was looting the country to the tune of $4 trillion per year.

That's the work of the people who benefit from these kinds of stories, or at least the spinning of them.

Anti Globalist
08-19-2019, 03:44 PM
Epstein story just keeps stranger by the day.
What twists and turns will we see next?

nikcers
08-19-2019, 03:45 PM
It ain't you babe? It ain't you I'm looking for?

Well that's good to hear, but then it's the others I'm worried about.

Personally, I don't much care about the Epstein story as such.

There are plenty of violent criminals roaming around, always have been, always will be.

That's what courts are for.

My interest is in how this affects politics.

Likewise with, say, Pizzagate.

If that story had been true, would it have been of any consequence in the grand scheme of things?

No, not really.

But it was quite influential in politics.

It caused people to support terrible politicians which they might not otherwise have supported.

Neither Epstein nor whoever was supposed to be the PizzaMastermind was looting the country to the tune of $4 trillion per year.

Actually the rumors are that the people looting our country like Clinton went to that Island 27 times.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 03:46 PM

I don't see the contradiction.

Suppose he tried to kill himself in a fit of desperation and backed out (or just straight up failed; not easy with those sheets, evidently).

Then he got himself organized, took care of the will, planned things better, and succeeded.

Actually the rumors are that the people looting our country like Clinton went to that Island 27 times.

The rumours cause people to positively support the current looter in chief.

Clinton isn't in office, you know.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 03:50 PM

Suppose he tried to kill himself in a fit of desperation and backed out (or just straight up failed; not easy with those sheets, evidently).

Then he got himself organized, took care of the will, planned things better, and succeeded.

The rumours cause people to positively support the current looter in chief.

Clinton isn't in office, you know.

Dude would of lived in the whitehouse if they didn't vote for the person you are against.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 03:52 PM

You don't typically try to commit suicide in a fit of desperation. Its something people contemplate for a long time. They didn't say there were sheets the first time. They didn't say he used sheets, they said he was attacked by his cellmate

phill4paul
08-19-2019, 03:56 PM
I wonder who certified him to be taken off suicide watch? "Oh, you tried to commit suicide, but everything is now hunky-dory? sure. No probs." Lol. The whole thing is laughable Rev3.0, even if you are not an conspiracy theorist.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 04:01 PM
Dude would of lived in the whitehouse if they didn't vote for the person you are against.

...and nothing of any consequence would be any different.

The point is that people who might otherwise notice that Trump is fucking them don't because muh deepstate.

....muh Pizza.

...muh Q.

...muh secret Marines.

...muh Epstein.

Fantasies designed to do precisely what they've done: neutralize opposition to the current government.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 04:04 PM
...and nothing of any consequence would be any different.

The point is that people who might otherwise notice that Trump is $#@!ing them don't because muh deepstate.

....muh Pizza.

...muh Q.

...muh secret Marines.

...muh Epstein.

Fantasies designed to do precisely what they've done: neutralize opposition to the current government.

Do you honestly think Epstein would of been arrested if Clinton was president?

dannno
08-19-2019, 04:05 PM

He told his attorney people were trying to murder him.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-told-guards-someone-tried-to-kill-him-before-his-death-074536622.html

dannno
08-19-2019, 04:08 PM

Do people's ears and noses change shape after they die?

Schifference
08-19-2019, 04:10 PM
Do people's ears and noses change shape after they die?

It depends. In the case of Epstein they did.

dannno
08-19-2019, 04:14 PM

That's the work of the people who benefit from these kinds of stories, or at least the spinning of them.

The Podestas and Clintons were helping run the child trafficking rings involved in Pizzagate, and Epstein worked for Mossad/CIA.

The elite, the people who own the banks and run the media/corporate/energy cabals are satanic pedophiles. This has been apparent for many, many decades to anybody who has researched, and the last two decades with documentaries like Inside Bohemian Grove and stuff like Eyes Wide Shut.

They are also the same people who are looting the country to the tune of $4 trillion per year. You are helping protect them.

specsaregood
08-19-2019, 04:15 PM

I would think it would strengthen the case to invalidate his will then.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 04:24 PM
You don't typically try to commit suicide in a fit of desperation. Its something people contemplate for a long time. They didn't say there were sheets the first time. They didn't say he used sheets, they said he was attacked by his cellmate

I'm not a suicide expert, but I hear stories all the time of people trying and failing to kill themselves.

...in fact, I even know (or knew) one such person.

It appears to be a common thing.

I once tried contact lenses (in lieu of eye glasses): gave up because I couldn't quite bring myself to poke myself in the eye.

Imagine trying to hang yourself.

Do you honestly think Epstein would of been arrested if Clinton was president?

*of

:cool:

And yes

nikcers
08-19-2019, 04:29 PM
I'm not a suicide expert, but I hear stories all the time of people trying and failing to kill themselves.

It appears to be a common thing.

I once tried contact lenses (in lieu of eye glasses): gave up because I couldn't quite bring myself to poke myself in the eye.

Imagine trying to hang yourself.

*of

And yes

Why didn't Bill Clinton arrest Epstein then? Yeah I say that a lot, I write how I talk.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 04:31 PM
He told his attorney people were trying to murder him.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-told-guards-someone-tried-to-kill-him-before-his-death-074536622.html

It's an anonymous source: might be true, might not. Regardless, the reality is people probably were trying to kill him (whether "deepstate" agents or prisoners who don't like either rich people or pedos), but that doesn't demonstrate that he was murdered.

The Podestas and Clintons were helping run the child trafficking rings involved in Pizzagate, and Epstein worked for Mossad/CIA.

...and I base this on stuff I saw on tabloid youtube channels.

The elite, the people who own the banks and run the media/corporate/energy cabals are satanic pedophiles. This has been apparent for many, many decades to anybody who has researched, and the last two decades with documentaries like Inside Bohemian Grove and stuff like Eyes Wide Shut.

They are also the same people who are looting the country to the tune of $4 trillion per year. You are helping protect them.

You're being used to generate ad revenue by various unscrupulous news vendors.

In the meantime, the news they're selling you (or using to sell you, as it were), is blinding you to the reality.

The SITTING PRESIDENT, which this is all designed to support, has not changed the system one iota.

4 More Years!

dannno
08-19-2019, 04:33 PM

And yes

The answer is "it depends".

The reason Epstein was arrested was because Mike Cernovich, the guy who the media said was the guy who hyped pizzagate, filed a lawsuit a few years ago to get tens of thousands of pages of evidence from a lawsuit related to the Epstein case unsealed. The Miami Herald joined the lawsuit a few months later, and now a couple years after that the judge finally ruled the documents would be unsealed. Less than a week after the ruling, Epstein was arrested. The first set of documents have already been released, that happened the night before Epstein was suicided or kidnapped (possibly by white hats to speed up prosecution on others involved in the case).

Whether or not this would have been able to happen under Clinton is highly debatable, but I'm sure we would have still tried (by "we" I don't mean me and you, I mean Mike Cernovich and those of us who helped financially support the lawsuit that led to the arrest of Epstein. You're welcome, btw).

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 04:35 PM

Why would it invalidate his will?

Unless there's life insurance involved, I don't know why suicide would affect a will.

That said, his will's going to be effectively invalidated, because his victims are going to strip that estate bare before the heirs ever touch it.

UWDude
08-19-2019, 04:36 PM
Epstein is and always was a major part of pizzagate.

UWDude
08-19-2019, 04:51 PM
Signed his will, after giving his confession, and being given two hours alone with his girlie lawyer, in her silk stockings and pencil skirt.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 04:52 PM
Why didn't Bill Clinton arrest Epstein then?

Why didn't Nixon arrest Charlie Manson (sooner)...?

The President doesn't arrest people.

Do you think Trump is monitoring state/local police departments or federal policing agencies?

He has absolutely no idea what's going on day to day, nor did he-Clinton, nor would she-Clinton had she been elected.

I'm sure I could find all kinds of currently outstanding criminals which Trump hasn't had arrested.

That doesn't mean he's telling the cops not to arrest them.

The answer is "it depends".

The reason Epstein was arrested was because Mike Cernovich, the guy who the media said was the guy who hyped pizzagate, filed a lawsuit a few years ago to get tens of thousands of pages of evidence from a lawsuit related to the Epstein case unsealed. The Miami Herald joined the lawsuit a few months later, and now a couple years after that the judge finally ruled the documents would be unsealed. Less than a week after the ruling, Epstein was arrested. The first set of documents have already been released, that happened the night before Epstein was suicided or kidnapped (possibly by white hats to speed up prosecution on others involved in the case).

I'm sure that's what Mike Cernovich told you about the critical role played by Mike Cernovich.

Are you by chance sending him any money?

Whether or not this would have been able to happen under Clinton is highly debatable, but I'm sure we would have still tried (by "we" I don't mean me and you, I mean Mike Cernovich and those of us who helped financially support the lawsuit that led to the arrest of Epstein. You're welcome, btw).

LOL, you couldn't make this shit up...

UWDude
08-19-2019, 04:54 PM
As always, following the money (the death card could possibly mean fortune) would clue out to what he negotiated for his life/easy passing.

It would be really nice if the assassin enjoyed his job. I am sure he did. Had no idea who the howlie even was.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 04:54 PM
Why didn't Nixon arrest Charlie Manson (sooner)...?

The President doesn't arrest people.

Do you think Trump is monitoring state/local police departments or federal policing agencies?

He has absolutely no idea what's going on day to day, nor did he-Clinton, nor would she-Clinton had she been elected.

I'm sure I could find all kinds of currently outstanding criminals which Trump hasn't had arrested.

That doesn't mean he's telling the cops not to arrest them.

I'm sure that's what Mike Cernovich told you about the critical role played by Mike Cernovich.

Are you by chance sending him any money?

LOL, you couldn't make this $#@! up...

HANNITY: "Bill Clinton?"
TRUMP: "Nice guy. Got a lot of problems coming up, in my opinion, with the famous island with Jeffrey Epstein. A lot of problems." (https://grabien.com/story.php?id=242689)
2/27/15

UWDude
08-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Or it is the darkest of fears. Epstein is living in the virgin islands, gave his money to all his friends, who will buy shit art at overinflated prices from some new struggling artist in the virgin islands, during charity auctions for orphaned Haitian children.

Fitting for such a ... ...stud.

Genetic seed.

Big winner.

Stratovarious
08-19-2019, 05:01 PM

You might be thinking of Insurance issues, which can interfere with payout in case of suicide, I'm not
sure that suicide affects a will , other than accelerates the disbursements. :shrugs:

RJB
08-19-2019, 05:28 PM

Yeah and you regularly flew to an island with him, huh? :)

brushfire
08-19-2019, 07:03 PM

That, or perhaps receiving a legitimate death threat, having new guards rotated in, your cell mate moved out, taken off suicide watch, etc...

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 07:14 PM
That, or perhaps receiving a legitimate death threat, having new guards rotated in, your cell mate moved out, taken off suicide watch, etc...

Could be, we don't know.

However, what kind of life do you think a billionaire pedo is going to live in prison?

Is it so hard to believe that he would off himself of his own volition?

brushfire
08-19-2019, 07:43 PM
Could be, we don't know.

However, what kind of life do you think a billionaire pedo is going to live in prison?

You're right about not knowing for sure. Having family who worked in the system, hearing the stories I've heard, I know a man with money and the political dirt collected by Epstein can live very well in such a sh!thole.

As I look at it, this man must have lived in reality that nobody could even imagine. Why would he be suddenly awoken by this event?

Until this event, his life consisted of :

Fk!ing underage girls on his private jet

Fk!ng with celebrities, and underage girls

Orgies with powerful/influential people, and underage girls

Having 2 private islands, fully staffed, with some kind cartoonesque fukpalace, packed with beds, and underage girls

Unreal amounts of cash flowing in while doing nothing of real value, buying all sorts of sh!t for underage girls

Getting away with wh0ring underage girls, at least 1 time that we know of - I cant imagine what else this guy has gotten away with.

Having a library of dirty videos with said celebrities and powerful/influential people, fk!ng underage girls - a get out of jail free card machine, if not through influence, at least through a plea (its curious where this library has gone too - who has it now? Did Epstein bequeath the library in his will?)

Now talk about all of the other coincidental events that followed an unsuccessful suicide - broken camera, switching of the guards, putting him in a cell with a violent murderer, keeping him in a cell by himself (after unsuccessful suicide), the list goes on...

Its not hard to off think that he would off himself, had there not been so much more to the story - what about the timing? Why would he off himself when he did? I could go on and on, but I stand by the adage that mistakes of this magnitude are not mistakes. Too many convenient coincidences to make me think otherwise - but I could be wrong. I am on occasion, just ask my wife.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 08:09 PM
You're right about not knowing for sure. Having family who worked in the system, hearing the stories I've heard, I know a man with money and the political dirt collected by Epstein can live very well in such a sh!thole.

As I look at it, this man must have lived in reality that nobody could even imagine. Why would he be suddenly awoken by this event?

Until this event, his life consisted of :

Fk!ing underage girls on his private jet

Fk!ng with celebrities, and underage girls

Orgies with powerful/influential people, and underage girls

Having 2 private islands, fully staffed, with some kind cartoonesque fukpalace, packed with beds, and underage girls

Unreal amounts of cash flowing in while doing nothing of real value, buying all sorts of sh!t for underage girls

Getting away with wh0ring underage girls, at least 1 time that we know of - I cant imagine what else this guy has gotten away with.

Having a library of dirty videos with said celebrities and powerful/influential people, fk!ng underage girls - a get out of jail free card machine, if not through influence, at least through a plea (its curious where this library has gone too - who has it now? Did Epstein bequeath the library in his will?)

Now talk about all of the other coincidental events that followed an unsuccessful suicide - broken camera, switching of the guards, putting him in a cell with a violent murderer, keeping him in a cell by himself (after unsuccessful suicide), the list goes on...

Its not hard to off think that he would off himself, had there not been so much more to the story - what about the timing? Why would he off himself when he did? I could go on and on, but I stand by the adage that mistakes of this magnitude are not mistakes. Too many convenient coincidences to make me think otherwise - but I could be wrong. I am on occasion, just ask my wife.

All of that, of which the inmates would have been fully aware, is exactly why it's no surprise he got beaten up.

I'm amazed he didn't get his head slowly cut off in the yard on camera.

Occam's Banana
08-19-2019, 10:50 PM
DISCLAIMER: Hypotheses non fingo. As in all such matters, I am agnostic (and my skepticism encompasses the "official" story as much as any other).

Rather a better one than a relatively penniless pedo is going to live, I should think. It's not like prison gangs are such paragons of pedophilo-phobic virtue that they couldn't be bought off in exchange for protection ... (and for a billionaire, it could pretty much be a "name your price" type of proposition ...)

Not at all. It's also not hard to believe that he was offed by someone else as a "loose end" liability.

In this case and at this moment, neither possibility seems too unreasonable. And so ultimately, people will settle for whatever version (reasonable or otherwise) best suits their prejudices, as will inevitably happen when there is a dearth of the dispositive ...